Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

"We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC (21095 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg / Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows / Emir Umar Farouk: Nigerians Will Beg Buhari To Do A Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by ruudcruise(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
APC your propaganda won't work come 2019, Mallam Bubu is RUNNING BACK TO DAURA.

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by blackpanda: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
ekensi01:
i can see u need help from above
[/s]

You have said nothing!
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by tico1212(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sir, she e ya were?
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by blackpanda: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
DIKEnaWAR:

They should teach you the meaning and use of PUN at BMC. You need it cos you are selling an expired product and should be able to confuse, rather than convince your audience.
[/s]

You have said nothing!
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by Diamondqueen(f): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
TimeManager:
You seem to have misunderstood me.. I insist that Buhari who apparently is the best candidate from Northern extraction MUST complete Its 8years. I am willing & ready to vote him in again come 2019 by God's grace. Hope you will too..

Kiss the truth!

Am I mad ni? If you think leaders should MUST complete their tenure, why didn't u vote for goodluck?? You are just being hypocritical. All u should say is that u want a northern man to rule whether wise or foolish.

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Op why are you trying to provoke people on this forum and ruin my lunch break? angry

Wailers committee is already preparing for protest.

1 Share

Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by Diamondqueen(f): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

The north is not suffering because their lives have never been any better. Whether there is recession or abundance in the country, the downtrodden masses of northern Nigeria will keep suffering. Their future stolen by a lazy elite.

They live with hunger, diseases and avoidable deaths. The worst of all? They are in love with poverty as long as it is clothed under the guise of religion. Northern Nigeria is our problem as a country.

you have a point. what baffles me is that they always support their leaders even when they are in hardship. They never voice out. I'm sure they'll come out in masses again to vote for buhari 2019. I bet if it was in goodluck's administration all these were happening the southerners would have voted him out. That's the spirit.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by jtabdulrahman: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello,
The promo code for raybaba.com expires today.PROMO CODE: 1RAYBABA
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
osinbajo 4 2019
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by dukie25: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
blackpanda:

Some people just come out to blab out of ignorance.

If you want to dwell on the past and on historical facts, then go back and check what led to the coup in 1983
Compare that with the morbidly corrupt and irresponsible govt of Goodluck Jonathan and you will see that President Buhari is actually a God-sent to Nigeria. Everytime Nigeria is on the brink of being consumed and destroyed, it is Buhari who comes to the rescue. Yes his policies are radical and perhaps harsh, but that is exactly what the country needs to put us back on track.

It is grossly irresponsible to just term Buhari as a coup plotter, perhaps you are to lazy to read your history books or you are part of the 1% of Nigerians that benefitted from the corruption of the last regime.

More importantly, if Buhari was such a bad candidate, then why didnt you come out and contest you that is the best candidate. Rubbish!
[/s]

God sent to Nigeria ko, he is probably God sent to you and your Hausa region.
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by Adebowale89(m): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
odogwu

Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by blackpanda: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
dukie25:
[s][/s]

God sent to Nigeria ko, he is probably God sent to you and your Hausa region.

I am not hausa. Quit being a tribalistic hater
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by Mbediogu(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
where will he be running to? I suggest Equatorial Guinea aka Panya so he can share farms with his Gambian pal.
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by eclecticbaron: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

If you want to dwell on the past and on historical facts, then go back and check what led to the coup in 1983
Compare that with the morbidly corrupt and irresponsible govt of Goodluck Jonathan and you will see that President Buhari is actually a God-sent to Nigeria. Everytime Nigeria is on the brink of being consumed and destroyed, it is Buhari who comes to the rescue. Yes his policies are radical and perhaps harsh, but that is exactly what the country needs to put us back on track.

It is grossly irresponsible to just term Buhari as a coup plotter, perhaps you are to lazy to read your history books or you are part of the 1% of Nigerians that benefitted from the corruption of the last regime.

More importantly, if Buhari was such a bad candidate, then why didnt you come out and contest you that is the best candidate. Rubbish!

What is this one even blabbing?! Oga are you writing this garbage here in Nigeria or outside it? I'm quite sure it must be the former. Buhari this Buhari that. The present economic situation should make you have sense small.
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by Ojiofor: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Say NO to the coup plotter.
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by TimeManager(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Diamondqueen:

Am I mad ni? If you think leaders should MUST complete their tenure, why didn't u vote for goodluck?? You are just being hypocritical. All u should say is that u want a northern man to rule whether wise or foolish.
Sentiments aside. If Jonathan was noble & honest, he would have honoured his party's constitution to have allowed the North complete its 2terms. Guess what, a southern would have been the President as we speak.

Gej assumed power, lived larger than his party's constitution & dishonourably trampled the binding agreement till the table turned around unfortunately..So, whose fault?

APC is a new party in government given to geo-political balancing.

Truth is mine!
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by phantom24: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Though he has since resumed duties, the president also hinted that he may be going back to the UK for more treatment in few weeks.

For goodness sake why cant this man just resign n let a healthier person rule this country? His sickness is already destroying d economy
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by Johncuba(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Like if u think bubuhari will run out of office by 2019
Share if u think Nigerians would beg him for another tenure
P.S : liar Muhammed and odigie-oyegun should check out the result of this poll.
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by signz: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

You see why the teaching of history is very important.

What led to Buhari's coup? Corruption bah.

This same corruption has led to every coup in our history both successful and unsuccessful coups. For your info, Buhari is the only successful coup plotter who didn't utter anything like returning power to civilian rule. To show you his disdain for democracy.

Did your history also tell you that it was Buhari that led us to recession and not Shagari?

This administration is as corrupt as every other administration since 1970. Buhari is surrounding himself with very corrupt individuals that are alleged to be the ruling cabal now. Have you really studied his last 2 budgets?

1 Like

Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by blackpanda: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
eclecticbaron:

What is this one even blabbing?! Oga are you writing this garbage here in Nigeria or outside it? I'm quite sure it must be the former. Buhari this Buhari that. The present economic situation should make you have sense small.
[/s]

Please if you are going to write silly childish comments do not quote me. Just go ahead and type your trash without copying what i wrote, ok.

Was it Buhari that wasted billions of dollars on his political friends instead of saving same during nigeria's oil boom? Was it Buhari that brought the price of oil from $120 per barrel to $30 per barrel. Please use your common sense when criticizing. Buhari is not responsible for nigeria's woes rather he is trying to clean up the cesspool of shit left behind by Jonathan. How can u dash a single individual $2billion and expect not to go broke

Please use brain ok.
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by toprealman: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Shameless fools!
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by blackpanda: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
signz:

You see why the teaching of history is very important.

What led to Buhari's coup? Corruption bah.

This same corruption has led to every coup in our history both successful and unsuccessful coups. For your info, Buhari is the only successful coup plotter who didn't utter anything like returning power to civilian rule. To show you his disdain for democracy.

Did your history also tell you that it was Buhari that led us to recession and not Shagari?

This administration is as corrupt as every other administration since 1970. Buhari is surrounding himself with very corrupt individuals that are alleged to be the ruling cabal now. Have you really studied his last 2 budgets?

Please dont attempt to interpret history based on your personal bias. all the heads of state that told you they want to return power to civilians, how many of them did?? Apart from obj, every other dictator made empty promises. Which shows you the level of integrity Buhari has. He will not promise you what he never intends to achieve. There is no other president in the history of this nation that is as honest as Buhari.

And no, just like you wailers keep making noise today, Buhari did not lead to recession. The wasteful and greedy regime of shagari did. Thanks to the oil boom of shagari regime, that was the beginning of nigeria's downfall as everybody abandoned agriculture and went into full time looting! Same thing with Jonathan's regime. Oil boom = heavy looting= recession.
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by Splashme: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Mad people grin
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by naijaboy756: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
blackpanda:

Please dont attempt to interpret history based on your personal bias. all the heads of state that told you they want to return power to civilians, how many of them did?? Apart from obj, every other dictator made empty promises. Which shows you the level of integrity Buhari has. He will not promise you what he never intends to achieve. There is no other president in the history of this nation that is as honest as Buhari.

And no, just like you wailers keep making noise today, Buhari did not lead to recession. The wasteful and greedy regime of shagari did. Thanks to the oil boom of shagari regime, that was the beginning of nigeria's downfall as everybody abandoned agriculture and went into full time looting! Same thing with Jonathan's regime. Oil boom = heavy looting= recession.
i can see na u dey on BMC duty today!

Comedian cheesy.....Disciple of baba recession
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by OJOAYODEJI(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Y can't this 'chairman's just keep quiet instead of saying all this nonsense about 2019. Does he still know if APC will be in existence by den? A party built on lies..... How long can it last? A President that has been sick for months is to be begged to recontest again? May God help us all.
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by Diamondqueen(f): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
TimeManager:
Sentiments aside. If Jonathan was noble & honest, he would have honoured his party's constitution to have allowed the North complete its 2terms. Guess what, a southern would have been the President as we speak.

Gej assumed power, lived larger than his party's constitution & dishonourably trampled the binding agreement till the table turned around unfortunately..So, whose fault?

APC is a new party in government given to geo-political balancing.

Truth is mine!

that's cool tho. I hope u enjoy 4 more years of hardship.
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by vRendoh(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Mr Oyegun, you no dey contest? Asking him to contest is not out of love but selfishness of wanting APC to continue in power. For true Humans that love Buhari, will ask him to rest and enjoy his labour. If Nigeria , the APC cannot continue without Buhari come 2019 so be it.
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by router123(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
APC didn't learn from PDP/Jonathan's mistake

1 Like

Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by Esji80(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
kenben:
Oga Oyegun, I am your fan oooo, but on this issue I will strongly urge caution. Or to put it bluntly MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS ARE TIRED OF BUHARI.
Speak for yourself sir, dont speak for the MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS. There is absence of formidable oppostion to challenge PMB.PDP cannot coordinate its house in Gubernatorial Election e.g Ondo, Edo, etc talkless of Presidential Election.
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by Awoo88: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
ConqueredWest:
I don't think Buhari was told that lots of people prayed that he dies

Buhari don't ever try to come back angry
Rather he was told a lot of zombies organized prayer sections and paid rallies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police / Police Withdraw Personnel From Vips Ahead Of Elections. / List Of Presidential Candidates For The 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.