Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

"We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC (21093 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg / Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows / Emir Umar Farouk: Nigerians Will Beg Buhari To Do A Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by hysteriabox(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hmmm

APC...

I was a huge beleiver in PMB. He has done a good job in publicly stating the obvious: Nigeria needs more than a principled man

Thank heavens we now know
1. He is too weak in his body to play rigorous politics. Any lover of him must advice him to rest n choose a worthy successor
2. He is too weak in politics. Nigeria needs a stable political system. This means having players that will play fair and square. the issue is not that PMB doesnt play fair n square, its simply that he doesnt play. The likes of saraki ll have a field day if pmb continues
3. He is too weak in handling people. Ipob, ND avengers, Shiites... he chose war instead of dialogue. Plus, his appointees are demi gods cos they feel pmb cant do nothing. Lemme hear that DSS countered a nominees sent by pres. Obj
4. He is too weak in economics. Managing our country isnt rocket science but its something close to it. The best pmb has done to handle our economic woes is to blame pdp. Excuses cant cover inability.

Our leaders must evolve from old men reading speeches off papers without any form of believable emotion to young, vibrant men who can take on national and international challenges.

Lets call a spade a spade. The man has had his best days.
Lets look forward...unlike typical Africans...lets look to innovative leaders.

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by Jabioro: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Don't mind Oyegun, his using it to test run the partial system, he wanted to know how popular Baba is.. and populate reaction would determine the party move.. ..Tell him and the party that Baba popularity has gone sour..

1 Like

Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by Hafeezson(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
WAILERS AND HATERS WILL GO TO HELL IF BUHARI WINS 2019 ELECTION cheesy
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by OJOAYODEJI(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oga.... If APC is faced with what PDP is going through now..... The party would have collapsed long ago. A party built on greed, lies, deceit, false propaganda.......u can expect them to succeed. Majority of Nigerians are tired of Buhari's administration.....u ban products u can't produce in large capacity and u expect people to say they r okay...... Face d fact that Buhari isn't in charge of his government but the cabals.

Esji80:
Speak for yourself sir, dont speak for the MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS. There is absence of formidable oppostion to challenge PMB.PDP cannot coordinate its house in Gubernatorial Election e.g Ondo, Edo, etc talkless of Presidential Election.
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by eph123(f): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:
Oga.... If APC is faced with what PDP is going through now..... The party would have collapsed long ago. A party built on greed, lies, deceit, false propaganda.......u can expect them to succeed. Majority of Nigerians are tired of Buhari's administration.....u ban products u can't produce in large capacity and u expect people to say they r okay...... Face d fact that Buhari isn't in charge of his government but the cabals.

That is the summary.
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by eph123(f): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
kYjelly2:
Every sane Nigerian must come out in 2019 to remove this coup plotter.

I said yesterday on my thread that when he won, whites were asking questions like:

"How can a past dictator rule in a democracy? "

"How can a dictator move their country forward"

Now these are people in developed countries ooo...

In Nigeria, everyone just forgets yesterday, like it didn't matter.

How can anyone in their right senses, advocate for a coup plotter

I just don't understand this country. Why do we love to suffer so much.

Im starting to believe that Nigerians really do not want a better Nigeria. They really dont. What they want, is to keep complaining at local isi ewu joints about things that they themselves could have prevented.

Nigerians love their filth, their open gutters, their lack of electricity, their failing currency... and they will fight anyone that will take these things away from them in an attempt to make things right.

Well, we've all seen how he's taken the country backward.

Someone who spent 2 good months in a foreign country, is that a president?

1 Like

Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Voting the d.umb, d.aft, vindictive, & self-serving nomad is one of my biggest blunders in recent times!

#NEVER AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by eph123(f): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

The north is not suffering because their lives have never been any better. Whether there is recession or abundance in the country, the downtrodden masses of northern Nigeria will keep suffering. Their future stolen by a lazy elite.

They live with hunger, diseases and avoidable deaths. The worst of all? They are in love with poverty as long as it is clothed under the guise of religion. Northern Nigeria is our problem as a country.

Hmmm, very deep words.

I do believe Nigeria would have made far more progress if we hadn't had the Northern presidents we had in the past. None of them ever did anything tangible for their region not to mention for the country. Backwardness personified.
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by OmejeGeenland: 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
APC begging to turn Nigerian to beggers
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by Akhere1: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
There is no point of begging Mr President to recon test election in 2019 if he has the strength let him go why begging him because you want to remain national chairman of the APC go ahead and start begging now you griden man former theft of EDO state
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by Realist2: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
DONSMITH123:
If na play please stop

sweeree! , never mind, such statement could only come out from an old sycophant idiot that holds no water.
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by AceSkillz01: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Please if you are going to write silly childish comments do not quote me. Just go ahead and type your trash without copying what i wrote, ok.

Was it Buhari that wasted billions of dollars on his political friends instead of saving same during nigeria's oil boom? Was it Buhari that brought the price of oil from $120 per barrel to $30 per barrel. Please use your common sense when criticizing. Buhari is not responsible for nigeria's woes rather he is trying to clean up the cesspool of shit left behind by Jonathan. How can u dash a single individual $2billion and expect not to go broke

Please use brain ok.

Warning! Current brain matter running low! Needs refill!

1 Like

Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by Charly68: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
No problem, some people too beg Jonathan to run the other time & some people also beg Obj to run for 3rd term
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by ajepako(f): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=otitokoroleti post=55029636][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by ajepako(f): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Some people just come out to blab out of ignorance.

If you want to dwell on the past and on historical facts, then go back and check what led to the coup in 1983
Compare that with the morbidly corrupt and irresponsible govt of Goodluck Jonathan and you will see that President Buhari is actually a God-sent to Nigeria. Everytime Nigeria is on the brink of being consumed and destroyed, it is Buhari who comes to the rescue. Yes his policies are radical and perhaps harsh, but that is exactly what the country needs to put us back on track.

It is grossly irresponsible to just term Buhari as a coup plotter, perhaps you are to lazy to read your history books or you are part of the 1% of Nigerians that benefitted from the corruption of the last regime.

More importantly, if Buhari was such a bad candidate, then why didnt you come out and contest you that is the best candidate. Rubbish!

So if Buhari is your dad whom you really love dearly, you would absolutely allow him to recontest despite his obvious health challenges not to mention the huge responsibilities just to prove a point ?

O maa shey oh.....
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by zsch: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
It is PMBs right to contest again, it is however our right to vote him out. What would give me immense pleasure is if we band together and ensure a landslide loss for APC and PDP come 2019. These parties are predominantly made up of the same people carrying a stupid ideology of North-must-rule over 'may the best man rule'. I'm tired of their sh*t and wish the lot of them bag a life imprisonment sentence right here in Nigeria.
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by kateskitty(f): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
kYjelly2:
So now you need 8 years

During GEJs time, how come you guys were in a hurry to see results

Even with economic progress as certified by the world Bank, it still wasn't enough for you guys, you wanted better results quicker. Now you talk about 8 years not being enough.
You don't get it, Nigeria politics is not about if the country is doing well or who will help the country do better.
It's about who is in power
Be it a stone or dead body, as long as it's from the north, they don't care if the country burns.
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by kingsmaila(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
I advise him to stay off Nigeria politics.
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by begwong: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Shey una wan kill am for seat with una kwaraption wahala?
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by blackpanda: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
ajepako:

So if Buhari is your dad whom you really love dearly, you would absolutely allow him to recontest despite his obvious health challenges not to mention the huge responsibilities just to prove a point ?

O maa shey oh.....

I never said he should contest again. Please read before you type!
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by blackpanda: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
naijaboy756:
i can see na u dey on BMC duty today!

Comedian cheesy.....Disciple of baba recession
[/s]

Shut up
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by naijaboy756: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Shut up
truth hurts
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
kYjelly2:
So now you need 8 years

During GEJs time, how come you guys were in a hurry to see results

Even with economic progress as certified by the world Bank, it still wasn't enough for you guys, you wanted better results quicker. Now you talk about 8 years not being enough.

We see nothing but looting spread under GEJ, No any infrastructure on ground..

Ride on Buhari, I never vote in 2015 because i doubt the electoral system of Nigeria, But in 2019 i will surely vote for you baba..

Enemy can go and die..
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by naijaboy756: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Ride on Buhari, I never vote in 2015 because i doubt the electoral system of Nigeria,i But in 2019 i will surely vote for you baba..

Enemy can go and die..
confirmed hausa guy
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by ernietime(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin

Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by kolafolabi(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
And he will lose gallantly

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
kYjelly2:
Every sane Nigerian must come out in 2019 to remove this coup plotter.

I said yesterday on my thread that when he won, whites were asking questions like:

"How can a past dictator rule in a democracy? "

"How can a dictator move their country forward"

Now these are people in developed countries ooo...

In Nigeria, everyone just forgets yesterday, like it didn't matter.

How can anyone in their right senses, advocate for a coup plotter

I just don't understand this country. Why do we love to suffer so much.

Im starting to believe that Nigerians really do not want a better Nigeria. They really dont. What they want, is to keep complaining at local isi ewu joints about things that they themselves could have prevented.

Nigerians love their filth, their open gutters, their lack of electricity, their failing currency... and they will fight anyone that will take these things away from them in an attempt to make things right.

LOL so Nigerians should have voted for corrupt man to still remain in power? Nigerians should have continue with stealing is not corruption?

Oga i did not vote in 2015 but in 2019 i will campaign and vote for Buhari..
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by ibro360(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
But you can't beg us to vote for him
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by kelechi17(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
blackpanda:

Grow up kiddo
BMC agent
Re: "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC by kelechi17(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Ride on Buhari, I never vote in 2015 because i doubt the electoral system of Nigeria, But in 2019 i will surely vote for you baba..

Enemy can go and die..
paid BMC agent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri / Metuh Seeks Permision For Five-week Medical Trip To UK / 7 Months To Elections: Number Of Presidential Aspirants Hits 46​

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.