Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,490 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? (10846 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets Ramaphosa, Advisory Council Over South African Economy / Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC / Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by robosky02(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Kelsonic:
Aw abt my bro/sis in the so called ss( as far as I'm consigned there's nothing like as) like obigbo, opobo, etc. So we should leave too....

the earlier the better
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Where is Soviet Union

Where is Yugoslavia

Don't go and prepare for a post Nigeria
There will never be a post-Nigeria, not in the next 250 years so better start preparing your grandchildren's minds for an indivisible one Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
victorvezx:

Yoruba and double face y not answer the question happen in 10 more years to come no one will take you folks serious

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by greatnation2: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ohanaeze Ndigbo

Formation 1976
Headquarters Park Avenue, Enugu
Membership
5 states (+ Igbo indigenous communities in Rivers, and Delta states)

We don't give a poo to other minorities in Southsouth

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
Amberon:
You can continue in delusion until reality kicks in.
[/s]

You still don't know anything
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ekinematics:

Mumu. Imo and Anambra has more oil than SS? The regular chest beating.
You insult Rivers and Bayelsa but you can't stay in your impoverished region, you keep moving in loads to these states for greener pasture.
You see your life? Very disgusting.
ewoooo illiteracy oooo oooo he typed gas ooooooo not oyel oooo yoruba brains have been programmed to read anything oyel nawa oooo

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by victorvezx(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Fremancipation:

Lol. Niger delta republic is a hoax. Where is their movement? Where are people taking bullets for them? Where are their protests? Where are their organizations? Where is their constitution? Do they really exist in reality outside of nairaland?
lol, and because u shout Biafra everyday, u think it will be actualised?? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by victorvezx(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
blues2022:

I have a question for you Mr. Man, Why are you, as a Yoruba man, working up so hard on Biafra issue? And what makes you think you have the right to speak for Igbos indigenous to South South as to their political destiny?...... why are you very emotional on this issue?
No insult please.
I am Nigerian, and the south south is still part of Nigeria, it's the most important region for all Nigerians, I will defend it anyhow I can, and I don't care what u think

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by uckennety(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Udmaster:
First, Everybody here knows me as a proud Igbo young man, am just saying before you call me afonja.
Ipob are attracting a lot of insults to the Igbos especially from the south south minorities, I find it embarrasing.
why are Igbos desperate for SS minorities to join biafra?
1. If you claim that you don't need their oil, why disturbing them to join biafra?
2. urhobos, itsekiris, isoko, were never under eastern region, why are Igbos disturbing them over biafra?
3. ijaws,ogonis,efiks dont want biafra, stop mentioning phillip effiong and Asari dokubo, its a poor defence
dokubo is just a lone voice among his people.
4. there is nothing wrong with the word south south, in the north, they have north central.
both NC and SS are mainly for Minorities.
5. There was nothing like Biafra kingdom in the olden days, if you doubt me, tell me one king that ruled the delusional Anciet biafra kingdom?
6. why do you want to force refrendum onSouth South minority people who never asked for any refrendum?
did scotland force refrendum on wales and irish people?
Igbos stop attrating insults to Igbos, continue to disgrace yourselves,
go to any Ijaw, ogoni, efik, urhobo, isoko, itsekiri etc facebook group and call them biafra, you will receive the greatest of your ipob life.
if you Igbos like,continue licking the asshole of the south south minorities, THEY WILL NEVER JOIN BIAFRA AND YOU CAN NEVER FORCE REFRENDUM ON THEM.

Now 4 you to say EFIKS don't want biafra I see you as a fool and an attention seekers

Go to hell idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
BiafranPound:
If oil and laziness is what south south has to offer, please let them get out of our map! angry

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
biafranpound am suspecting you to be an afonja ,from the way you type hope you don't switch allegiance in future after maintaining your Igbo moniker .I ll bookmark this quote for future reference just in case you change. am watching you.no Igbo man call any minority lazy

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by victorvezx(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Fremancipation:
Some people just think that with a snap of magic finger niger delta republic will come to existence without investing years of hardwork and dedication. Good luck

But know that if Igbo leave with their territories in the so called south south, niger delta republic will be devided in half.
Keep dreaming, let me see how u igbos will take any single territory in the south south without a fight

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by greatnation2: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
BiafranPound:
am from Opobo town... Opobo town bụ ebe m si a bịa
You are not Igbo, I'm 100% sure, using Google translator, and Biafrapound, you are fake boy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by BiafranPound: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
biafranpound am suspecting you to be an afonja ,from the way you type hope you don't switch allegiance in future after maintaining your Igbo moniker .I ll bookmark this quote for future reference just in case you change. am watching you.no Igbo man call any minority lazy
bia nwoke, Abụghị m onye Yoruba .. e nwezụga ihe bụ ihe niile nwere ihe merenụ? n'ihi na m sịrị na Niger Delta bụ ndị ụree na-mere i ji akpọ m onye Afonja? biko kpachara anya gị! angry
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
victorvezx:

When u restrict ur biafran territory to only ur 5 south east states, I think Nigerians will start taking u peoole serious and the seriousness might just make the president make a decision on the matter. As for now, we are having a great laugh as we see u biafrans try to take a region that is not urs. It's comical. U guys are a joke for now
an who said we are five states Gowon right so gowon decides who is Igbo and who is not so Chibuike amaechi in Ikwere is not Igbo but faleke from kogj state is Yoruba ? you see the nonsense brain of an afonja when the time comes I ll like to be an immigration officer only God knows how I ll treat afonjas

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Nword22: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
robosky02:

just the way BIAFRA don't want to be forced to be part of NIGERIA

The south-south too DONT want to be part of biafra they are fighting for their NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC which was first declared even before brafra

My friend keep your mouth shut, useless yoruba man by blood fighting over those that hate him most, there is nothing like south-south than Biafra, ONCE YOU CROSS RIVER NIGER, YOU ARE EITHER IGBO OR FOREIGNER. FULL STOP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by BiafranPound: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
greatnation2:

You are not Igbo, I'm 100% sure, using Google translator, and Biafrapound, you are fake boy
e bụ ele isioma?
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
blues2022:

Stop! That is not necessary. Imagine the way you feel when Nigerians abuse your aspiration.... So don't abuse their dreams. Every man fighting for freedom is on a noble course. Whether NDR or Biafra.
that guy is an impostor pls follow him you ll know he's trying to be smart by half

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
BiafranPound:
bia nwoke, Abụghị m onye Yoruba .. e nwezụga ihe bụ ihe niile nwere ihe merenụ? n'ihi na m sịrị na Niger Delta ndị ụree na-mere i ji akpọ m onye Afonja? biko kpachara anya gị! angry
like I said you are an afonja .see the way you typed your Igbo correctly even s graduate of Igbo linguistic won't type correctly as you did stop using google translator .you are not smart ..see your punctuation accurate and exact ...Igbo man ll type correctly but the punctuation ll be a problem Mr man go back to oshogbo

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by soliddust2020: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Amberon:
Udmaster, if truly you are Igbo, then I commend you highly for this thread. You spoke the gospel truth which most igbos don't want to hear. I am urhobo from delta state and I've given up on trying to converse with some Igbos on this forum as they always tag me afonja.

Oniovo mavo. This Igbos get nerve, i have told them countless times on this forum to remove urhobo from their biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by robosky02(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nword22:

My friend keep your mouth shut, useless yoruba man by blood fighting over those that hate him most, there is nothing like south-south than Biafra, ONCE YOU CROSS RIVER NIGER, YOU ARE EITHER IGBO OR FOREIGNER. FULL STOP.

who is this one

look before ever anything called Biafra by ojukwu there was a Niger Delta Republic

Isaac Adaka Boro declared the Niger Delta Republic on February 23, 1966 and gallantly battled the Federal forces for twelve days but were finally routed by the far superior Federal firepower. Boro and his compatriots were jailed for treason.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Adaka_Boro

Biafra was declared 30 may 1967

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Kondomatic(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, I won't prepare for post Nigeria because I know it won't happen. Remember Yugoslavia did not separate without war that left thousands dead.
Not here to argue about IPOB and SS nonsense but isn't Nigeria at war with itself now?

There's hardly a day that passes and a post about armed men attack will not grace front page. Is that peace?

Thousands die annually in Nigeria through armed men, herdsmen or bokoharam attack. That's silent war sir and if left unchecked will hasten the break up of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by greatnation2: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
BiafranPound:
e bụ ele isioma?
Stop deceiving yourself, your words doesn't make sense in Igbo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by BiafranPound: 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=KINGOFTHEEAST post=55035840]like I said you are an afonja .see the way you typed your Igbo correctly even s graduate of Igbo linguistic won't type correctly as you did stop using google translator .you are not smart ..see your punctuation accurate and exact ...Igbo man ll type correctly but the punctuation ll be a problem Mr man go back to oshogbo[/quote
] bịa nwoke, ị na a kpọ m onye Afonja? e chem ka m sịrị abughị onye Afonja.. gị nwa na kpọkwam onye Afonja?.. OK . ọdikwa mma! bịa nwoke, ka m jụọ gị ezigbo ajụjụ... Ị hitụla ebe m kwụrụ okwụ ọjọọ Maka ndị Biafra? kwụ ezịokwụ?
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by BiafranPound: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
greatnation2:

Stop deceiving yourself, your words doesn't make sense in Igbo
am speaking a different varient of Igbo
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by greatnation2: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
BiafranPound:
am speaking a different varient of Igbo

I'm too smart for your silly games

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by skyman200(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
I'm Igbo and I want to enjoy and be free like Americans.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Amberon: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
meh elò... Don't mind these Igbos. Don't know why they keep embarrassing themselves.
soliddust2020:

Oniovo mavo. This Igbos get nerve, i have told them countless times on this forum to remove urhobo from their biafra.
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Amberon: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin grin
iSlayer2:

You still don't know anything
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=BiafranPound post=55036131][/quote]afonja you are and that is who you are ATTENTION PLS THID MONIKER BIAFRANPOUND IS NOT AN IGBO MAN HE IS TRYING TO MAINTAIN HIS IGBO MONIKER AND LATER SWITCH OVER IN FUTURE ..THAT'S HOW AFONJAS ROW LOW LIFERS AND LEECHES .I REPEAT BIAFRAPOUND IS AN AFONJA AND THID METHOD ID THEIR METHOD

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by BiafranPound: 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
afonja you are and that is who you are ATTENTION PLS THID MONIKER BIAFRANPOUND IS NOT AN IGBO MAN HE IS TRYING TO MAINTAIN HIS IGBO MONIKER AND LATER SWITCH OVER IN FUTURE ..THAT'S HOW AFONJAS ROW LOW LIFERS AND LEECHES .I REPEAT BIAFRAPOUND IS AN AFONJA AND THID METHOD ID THEIR METHOD
am a fully bonified Igbo man! you're free to check any of my post and see if I have ever said anything bad about BIAFRA
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by BiafranPound: 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
greatnation2:

I'm too smart for your silly games
bịa onye a, ị jikwa anya gị? angry
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
BiafranPound:
am a fully bonified Igbo man! you're free to check any of my post and see if I have ever said anything bad about BIAFRA
afonja you have failed in this project go create another moniker and start afresh but u ll fail again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

God Is Punishing PDP For It Sins - Attahiru Bafarawa / Amaechi, Malami Sued Over Award Of ₦91.7 Billion Rail Contract To Chine / Lagos Red Line, Opebi Link Bridge, 15 Jetties To Ease Traffic In 2024 - Omotoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.