Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,010 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? (10418 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets Ramaphosa, Advisory Council Over South African Economy / Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC / Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Amberon: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
So you're my onivo and we have been fighting on this forum since. grin grin

But I think that guy is really Igbo tho.
bantudra:

realy??.... grin grin grin....different varient my foot... grin grin grin

even me as an urhobo see you write different than other igbos... grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Amberon: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hahahah...true. We dont segregate.
bantudra:

yea...join the naija delta wagoon of love.. grin.....igbos may deny you,but we deltans will never deny you,bros... grin
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by bantudra: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Amberon:
So you're my onivo and we have been fighting on this forum since. grin grin

But I think that guy is really Igbo tho.

its sad to see them insulting their own because he or she has another view of things...

sometimes i have to even apologize on their behave to those igbos they insult..

i know how it feels to be rejected by your own people that you love..

i never had this problem with urhobos before although am sometimes very crazy...
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by bantudra: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
BiafranPound:
angry angry grin

good , but pls we want Igbo only BIAFRA! thank you

just know,you are welcomed back in the delta anytime,when they deny you.... grin

that osu stories is realy true about igbos..... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Amberon: 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Exactly, its really sad to see them tagging their fellow brothers afonja, I thought they only did it to non-igboid SS and Yorubas , lol.
bantudra:

its sad to see them insulting their own because he or she has another view of things...

sometimes i have to even apologize on their behave to those igbos they insult..

i know how it feels to be rejected by your own people that you love..

i never had this problem with urhobos before although am sometimes very crazy...
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Amberon: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin grin grin
bantudra:

just know,you are welcomed back in the delta anytime,when they deny you.... grin

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by realjoker(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
hamilton62:

Taaah! mesie onu ushiahu.
Brain washed being and a yield of doctored Nigeria dished history...
have you heard of the Berlin Conference of 1884-1885?
could you search for the map shared on that conference by the European world powers of then for territorial control...
Point of correction, Our people in the south of biafra land aren't minority... The igbos are the minority but the numerous tribe in biafraland, get it into you kevlar skull.
If you say the south of biafralands which are old rivers, akwa ibo, cross river aren't biafrans then who are they when they fought side by side with us...
and what territory did the fight withtheir blood defending?
If you say that they are not Biafrans why were they killed in the 1966 massacre and pogrom?
You are only a dim voice of misinformation, i will give you the benefit of doubt that you are in the dark about all these...
Who is phillip Effiong and Joe Achuzie are the Igno speaking Biafrans?
Grow up cry baby!
Lolz. And the self deception continues...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by hamilton62(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
realjoker:
Lolz. And the self deception continues...
Imbecility has no cure... hahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by realjoker(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
hamilton62:

Imbecility has no cure... hahahahahaha!
Lolz. Assuming name callings make dreams to comes to reality, beerfraud pipe dream would have been a reality with the level of name callings it frustrated supporters indulge in.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by hamilton62(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
realjoker:

Lolz. Assuming name callings make dreams to comes to reality, beerfraud pipe dream would have been a reality with the level of name callings it frustrated supporters indulge in.
you toss me, i rode hit you because that is only what you understand, compredez?
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by realjoker(m): 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
hamilton62:

you toss me, i rode hit you because that is only what you understand, compredez?
Nope you are wrong, this is not just about you it is a general trait of Beerfraud supporters, Mudslinging, name callings, dissemination of fake stories and so on is Liepod trademark.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by greatnation2: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
bantudra:

just know,you are welcomed back in the delta anytime,when they deny yersou.... grin

Another afonja claming Urhobo, I'm sure you are the same person with Biafranpoud, only you using three monikers here, I thought Nigerdelta warned your elders to stay clear from their region, your kinsmen in Kwara and Kogi need you guys help, we careless about other minorities in Nigerdelta, we are after Igbos there, go and do the same in Kwara and Kogi coward.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Amberon:
so in other news you're trying to say he writes igbo so well he cannot be igbo? Seriously? You accuse PMB and northerners of divide and rule but here you are rejecting and calling your fellow Igbo brother names just because "his Igbo is well lettered". Even when you have no proof to validate your claims.

Na wa!

look if you wanna deceive yourself you are on your own no Igbo will any ss fool or lazy and the he was replying was fast in respect to the punctuation Igbos type correctly but accuracy in punctuation isn't perfect for majority pls biafranpound is Yoruba and a Muslim
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
BiafranPound:
sorry for you! ain't opening another moniker! and besides you did t reply me back in Igbo! gotcha!
sm watching
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by BiafranPound: 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
look if you wanna deceive yourself you are on your own no Igbo will any ss fool or lazy and the he was replying was fast in respect to the punctuation Igbos type correctly but accuracy in punctuation isn't perfect for majority pls biafranpound is Yoruba and a Muslim
bịa nwoke, ị maa onye m bụ? angry
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Amberon: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Endeavor to use punctuations. Couldn't grasp a thing you said.
KINGOFTHEEAST:

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by bantudra: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
greatnation2:

Another afonja claming Urhobo, I'm sure you are the same person with Biafranpoud, only you using three monikers here, I thought Nigerdelta warned your elders to stay clear from their region, your kinsmen in Kwara and Kogi need you guys help, we careless about other minorities in Nigerdelta, we are after Igbos there, go and do the same in Kwara and Kogi coward.

me??..Biafranpoud??...you ipobians have a strange paranoia... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Amberon:
Endeavor to use punctuations. Couldn't grasp a thing you said.
now you are beginning to irritate nature

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by greatnation2: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
bantudra:

me??..Biafranpoud??...you ipobians have a strange paranoia... undecided
You are pure Afonja, I can smell your ewedu body from far.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Mckennedy: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
BiafranPound:
keep dreaming.. I've been speaking Igbo since birth... so what are you talking about? you know what? I give up on you both!

Ur number will do the needful...igbos wannabe.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by BiafranPound: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
greatnation2:

Abeg o! I don't know Bantudra from Adam!
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by bantudra: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
greatnation2:

You are pure Afonja, I can smell your ewedu body from far.

haaaa..you can smell me through the internet?? shocked shocked shocked...chaiii.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Dedetwo(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Udmaster:
First, Everybody here knows me as a proud Igbo young man, am just saying before you call me afonja.
Ipob are attracting a lot of insults to the Igbos especially from the south south minorities, I find it embarrasing.
why are Igbos desperate for SS minorities to join biafra?
1. If you claim that you don't need their oil, why disturbing them to join biafra?
2. urhobos, itsekiris, isoko, were never under eastern region, why are Igbos disturbing them over biafra?
3. ijaws,ogonis,efiks dont want biafra, stop mentioning phillip effiong and Asari dokubo, its a poor defence
dokubo is just a lone voice among his people.
4. there is nothing wrong with the word south south, in the north, they have north central.
both NC and SS are mainly for Minorities.
5. There was nothing like Biafra kingdom in the olden days, if you doubt me, tell me one king that ruled the delusional Anciet biafra kingdom?
6. why do you want to force refrendum onSouth South minority people who never asked for any refrendum?
did scotland force refrendum on wales and irish people?
Igbos stop attrating insults to Igbos, continue to disgrace yourselves,
go to any Ijaw, ogoni, efik, urhobo, isoko, itsekiri etc facebook group and call them biafra, you will receive the greatest of your ipob life.
if you Igbos like,continue licking the asshole of the south south minorities, THEY WILL NEVER JOIN BIAFRA AND YOU CAN NEVER FORCE REFRENDUM ON THEM.

Is there any nonsense Ndigbo should not hear in this forum? What the hell is this nonsense above?
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by BiafranPound: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mckennedy:

Ur number will do the needful...igbos wannabe.
onye ịsị Nkpọchà! grin
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Dedetwo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
mrvitalis:
I am against Biafra cos I think we igbos are the greatest beneficiaries of one Nigeria ..even a one Africa will benefit us more

Igbos wants South south not because of oil or gas (IMO and anambra has more gas than South south combined) but just because we won't feel safe in a landlocked country ...that's y I prefer akwa..cross joining the Biafra the even rivers and bayelsa ( very lazy and troublesome set of people)

Oil is not the problem of igbos but just Access to the sea

You can remain in Nigeria when Ndigbo solidify under Biafra or preferably Republic of Igbo land. I guess you need elementary geography lesson to look yourself in the mirror.
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by bantudra: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
BiafranPound:
Abeg o! I don't know Bantudra from Adam!

are you sure you realy want to join dem this confused souls in biafra...??..

look how they are threating you although you wrote igbo..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Dedetwo(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
victorvezx:
Deep within them they know Biafra will never be actualised without total support of the Niger delta. Assuming Biafra is actualised without Niger delta, that means it will be landlocked and surrounded on all sides by only Nigeria, their enemy. They won't have free asses to the sea, they will be like prisoners that Nigeria have to take care off. They won't do anything without involving Nigeria, that's a fact landlocked countries face. Due to the hatred they have sown and continue to sow in the hearts of Nigerians, especially among the major tribes, it's going to be hell on earth for them. We will show the biafrans pure hatred when the time comes

I know you would agree with me that nobody would want a dunce as compatriot.
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by greatnation2: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
bantudra:

haaaa..you can smell me through the internet?? shocked shocked shocked...chaiii.. shocked
IQ dissimilar, FBI no dey use juju.
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Amberon: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
You just further worsened global warming with that "engrish" . Oh, also endeavor to bring your brain into my mentions next time.
KINGOFTHEEAST:
now you are beginning to irritate nature

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Amberon:
You just further worsened global warming with that "engrish" . Oh, also endeavor to bring your brain into my mentions next time.
another waste
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
mrvitalis:
I am against Biafra cos I think we igbos are the greatest beneficiaries of one Nigeria ..even a one Africa will benefit us more

Igbos wants South south not because of oil or gas (IMO and anambra has more gas than South south combined) but just because we won't feel safe in a landlocked country ...that's y I prefer akwa..cross joining the Biafra the even rivers and bayelsa ( very lazy and troublesome set of people)

Oil is not the problem of igbos but just Access to the sea
u are on point......
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Touché.

victorvezx:
Deep within them they know Biafra will never be actualised without total support of the Niger delta. Assuming Biafra is actualised without Niger delta, that means it will be landlocked and surrounded on all sides by only Nigeria, their enemy. They won't have free asses to the sea, they will be like prisoners that Nigeria have to take care off. They won't do anything without involving Nigeria, that's a fact landlocked countries face. Due to the hatred they have sown and continue to sow in the hearts of Nigerians, especially among the major tribes, it's going to be hell on earth for them. We will show the biafrans pure hatred when the time comes[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa Tomorrow / Wike Inaugurates International Tanker Park (Photos) / Dr. Ibe Kachikwu Leads Nigerian Delegation To JMMC In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.