Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

An Open Letter To Nigeria's Future President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Nigeria's Future President. (384 Views)

Nigeria’s Future Not In The Hands Of Retired Generals - Adams Oshiomhole / JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future / Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Nigeria's Future President. by Bbnty(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2017
AN OPEN LETTER TO NIGERIA'S FUTURE PRESIDENT, WHEREVER YOU ARE LISTEN UP.

Dear Future President,

I know you are somewhere toiling, believing and praying for a better Nigeria with the hope that you will bring the needed change when elected. I expect you will be a young, vibrant and dynamic leader.

You will LIKELY be elected by a powerful minority with a flawed electoral process because we have not had it right since 1999. I hope you will be more qualified, knowledgeable and likeable for the job.

I am not a politician nor do I allege to have all the knowledge it takes to do your job and do it right but please this two points are what I think will put you on the path of success. Before you come out to campaign, please think of "HOW YOU WOULD RUN NIGERIA IF YOU CAN'T SELL A SINGLE BARREL OF CRUDE OIL".

Make SECURITY your topmost priority. Value the lives of your citizens and reduce the unnecessary violence our country has gotten so accustomed to. Please no subterfuge and lies.

Do everything you can to fix POWER. Electricity is the foundation to economic and social development, which are essential to ensuring a favourable living and working environment.

Please in the first two years of your tenure, do NOT travel outside the country. Yes, do travel all across the nation.
If you do good, I will say WELL DONE but if you go wrong, I will ask WHY? My responsibility after voting is to monitor your government.

Nigerians are looking up to you, together we will make Nigeria great. I speak for majority of Nigerians when I say "let's get it right".

Yours sincerely,

Black Mentor

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nigeria's Future President. by Aliyeous(m): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2017
Loading.....pls wait wyl ur letter is processing
Re: An Open Letter To Nigeria's Future President. by spartan117(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2017
... Processing 99%
...Processing 100%
Letter processed click share
Re: An Open Letter To Nigeria's Future President. by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2017
We will get there.
Re: An Open Letter To Nigeria's Future President. by DLondonboiy: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2017
angry
Re: An Open Letter To Nigeria's Future President. by spartan117(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
angry
Why u dey vex?
Re: An Open Letter To Nigeria's Future President. by DLondonboiy: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2017
spartan117:

Why u dey vex?

I no dey vex, naso my face be.... angry
Re: An Open Letter To Nigeria's Future President. by spartan117(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

I no dey vex, naso my face be.... angry
Hope say he no resemble dis guy own grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nigeria's Future President. by Bbnty(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2017
We say a lot about "solid minerals" - but the same environmental crisis in the Niger Delta will be repeated many times over if we go there.

I hope we toe the right path of getting things done rightly no matter how long it will take to arrive at the desired result than to cut corners.

I know Nigeria will get better someday.

mynd44,lalasticlala
Re: An Open Letter To Nigeria's Future President. by mrajims(m): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2017
Nice write up op, i have this strong believe that one day we will get it right. lets keep trying

(1) (Reply)

Fake Defections: Glory Emeh Decieving Gov. Wike – Rivers APC / DSS Quizzes Ifeanyi Ubah On Nnpc’s N11bn Claim / Nigeria At It Again....our Politician Are Joking With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.