Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? (1746 Views)

The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina / Nigeria’s Future Not In The Hands Of Retired Generals - Adams Oshiomhole / JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by eodavids(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2017
I am convinced that one of the presidents of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is currently a member of this forum 'Nairaland'. Pls, who could this be?

Persons like Seun, Lalasticlala, Eodavids, etc have shown some level of maturity in the way they relate to fellow forum members.

But, unfortunately people use fake names and fake identity to join the forum and keep on perpetuating hatred through their comments. That goes against the modus operandi of this site and all members are made aware of this.

It is better members are more committed to the one Nigeria by their utterances and not by attack on each other.

For me, if Seun contest for Nigerian president, I will vote him in. So also some few Nairalanders who have displayed decorum. What about you, reader?

Well, for me, certain nasty persons have already shown lack of potentials to lead our great Nigeria, especially considering the fact that Nigeria will be greater and better in the future.

people like the following can change, and then they will show out the potentials required of future leaders, by not attacking people every now and then:
-omenkalives

-ngene ukwenu

-zombie humter

-ifeanyi yagazie

-sarrki

-victor danladi

Please add to the list of those who needs to be more tolerant of their fellow Nigerians/Nairalanders.

Remember, some future leaders of Nigeria are here, but they need to be refined. Otherwise, if raw/crude the way they've been, such leader (like the examples above) will give us a raw-deal.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by madridguy(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2017
omenkalives ( Omenka) For President

-ngene ukwenu Vice President

Sarrki: Chief of Staff

Madam Modath: Secretary to the Federal Government

Madrid.guy- Senate President

Ritababe- Deputy Senate President

Still typing......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2017
obontami
Papiikush
thepussyhunter
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by MhizzAJ(f): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2017
Destined2win grin
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by dunkem21(m): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2017
The first person to comment is sound for the post but tribalism no go gree am.

Lalasticlala would make a good VP but .. He might concentrate on importing different species of snakes angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by eodavids(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2017
madridguy:

Still typing......

No please, those are still unrefined and too raw.
They will give Nigerians raw deal

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by eodavids(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
dunkem21:
The first person to comment is sound for the post but tribalism no go gree am.

Lalasticlala would make a good VP but .. He might concentrate on importing different species of snakes angry

No, Lala will be occupied with serious official duties. He will forget the reptiles
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by eodavids(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
obontami
Papiikush
thepussyhunter
grin grin grin

Mmmmm!
Am following
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by dunkem21(m): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
eodavids:

No please, those are still unrefined and too raw.
They will give Nigerians raw deal

Nigerians need it raw, unrefined and even hardcore..

So, they will tell you.
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ngeneukwenu, running under APC and Tinubu grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by eodavids(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
madridguy:

Still typing......

Madridguy, you qualify for refinement. If not refined, you will give us a raw deal abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by eodavids(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
zenmaster:
Ngeneukwenu, running under APC and Tinubu grin grin

That one will make a raw-deal president.
Let's shop for a better candidate
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by dunkem21(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
zenmaster:
Ngeneukwenu, running under APC grin grin

Chai.. Somebody like me will be banned on NL for life. cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by eodavids(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
dunkem21:

Nigerians need it raw, unrefined and even hardcore..

So, they will tell you.

Pls, let me differ.
Nigerians deserve the best, not a raw deal
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by eodavids(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
dunkem21:

Why will you be banned?
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
dunkem21:

I no talk anything oh grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
eodavids:

That one will make a raw-deal president.
Let's shop for a better candidate
Ngeneukwenu has been loyal.
The APC godfathers will be happy with him
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by SalamRushdie: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
madridguy:

Still typing......

You BMCs really take yourselves seriously don't you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by SalamRushdie: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
eodavids:
I am convinced that one of the presidents of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is currently a member of this forum 'Nairaland'. Pls, who could this be?

Persons like Seun, Lalasticlala, Eodavids, etc have shown some level of maturity in the way they relate to fellow forum members.

But, unfortunately people use fake names and fake identity to join the forum and keep on perpetuating hatred through their comments. That goes against the modus operandi of this site and all members are made aware of this.

It is better members are more committed to the one Nigeria by their utterances and not by attack on each other.

For me, if Seun contest for Nigerian president, I will vote him in. So also some few Nairalanders who have displayed decorum. What about you, reader?

Well, for me, certain nasty persons have already shown lack of potentials to lead our great Nigeria, especially considering the fact that Nigeria will be greater and better in the future.

people like the following can change, and then they will show out the potentials required of future leaders, by not attacking people every now and then:
-omenkalives

-ngene ukwenu

-zombie humter

-ifeanyi yagazie

-sarrki

-victor danladi

Please add to the list of those who needs to be more tolerant of their fellow Nigerians/Nairalanders.

Remember, some future leaders of Nigeria are here, but they need to be refined. Otherwise, if raw/crude the way they've been, such leader (like the examples above) will give us a raw-deal.

Unfortunately non of the characters you have mentioned will make a good leader , they are never fair in thier views and are always driven by pure Bias either because they are being paid to do so or they are just that way
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by Marcelo290(m): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
NwaAmaipke we know...
Vote NwaAmaikpe for president 2019 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by dunkem21(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
eodavids:

Why will you be banned?

Banning is a small thing. Ngene will personally carry horsewhip and whip everyone into line cheesy

No be you talk say him dey raw? Whenever I remember that guy, I remember Pharaoh! grin

I actually admire his sarcastic sense of comedy though.
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by dunkem21(m): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Marcelo290:
NwaAmaipke we know...

Ehm, he says it the way it is which might bring problems..

Somebody like Tonyebarcanista would do wink
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by eodavids(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Unfortunately non of the characters you have mentioned will make a good leader , they are never fair in thier views and are always driven by pure Bias either because they are being paid to do so or they are just that way

Good.
Pls help, recommend someone/some people better.

If you do not recommend a better character, we will be stuck with those giving us raw deal
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by eodavids(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
dunkem21:

Thank you.
Tonybarcanista is not bad
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by eodavids(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
dunkem21:

Banning is a small thing. Ngene will personally carry horsewhip and whip everyone into line cheesy

No be you talk say him dey raw? Whenever I remember that guy, I remember Pharaoh! grin

I actually admire his sarcastic sense of comedy though.

Mmmmmm!
We must say no to raw-deal leadersooo
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by lonecatt(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
I will gallantly vote for Magoo10, despite how successful he is he still speaks for the voiceless and less privilege unlike the self centered and aggressive monikers mentioned above who will never speak the truth as long it involves their pay masters.

Present crop of politicians have failed us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by SalamRushdie: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
eodavids:

Good.
Pls help, recommend someone/some people better.

If you do not recommend a better character, we will be stuck with those giving us raw deal

Supersystemsng I consider him one of the most intelligent, visionary and thinking Nairalander ..People like this make great leaders because they can visualize greatness and work towards it
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by eodavids(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Marcelo290:
NwaAmaipke we know...

Even beyond 2019.
Joke apart, the probability is in favour of a future president of Nigeria emerging from among members of Nairaland.

NwaAmaikpe, if you qualify now or later, you will get serious support.
But, aren't you raw?
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by eodavids(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Supersystemsng I consider him one of the most intelligent, visionary and thinking Nairalander ..People like this make great leaders because they can visualize greatness and work towards it

You mean to say he will not make a raw-deal leader?
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by eodavids(m): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
lonecatt:
I will gallantly vote for Magoo10, despite how successful he is he still speaks for the voiceless and less privilege unlike the self centered and aggressive monikers mentioned above who will never speak the truth as long it involves their pay masters.

Present crop.of politicians have failed us.

How do you ascertain they are being paid to comment?
They too can allege you are being paid. Let's not dwell on unsubstantiated claims.

Magoo10 you mentioned; going by the name, it seems he would make a raw-deal leader.
Check the name again
Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by Marcelo290(m): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
dunkem21:

Lol Barcanista is political but he is not stable, he keeps running from PDP to APC and now APDA where he has little or no chances based on the Nigerian political setting Unless there is a coalition...furthermore, I think he's also uncoated and has elements of tribalism in him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? by eodavids(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
zenmaster:

Ngeneukwenu has been loyal.
The APC godfathers will be happy with him

Nigeria belongs to Nigerians, not a party.
We need better leaders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barr. Stephen Nwoga Joins Imo Guber Race For 2019 General Election. / Lagos Shuts 5 Banks, 80 Buildings At Allen Avenue / Nigerians May Stone Buhari In Next 6 Months – Apostle Sulem (Old Interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.