Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) (46367 Views)

Obasanjo Dancing With His Wife At His PhD Graduation Party (Photos, Video) / Olusegun Obasanjo Defending His PhD Thesis At The Open University (Photos) / Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by noblesteve(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Yes! Naija nailed it again grin
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by akinszz: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
baylord101:
Dino said he served 1999 not Sahara reporters
even the NYSC certificate he paraded was photocopy . how are we sure that the certificate was just printed to save face... the truth, the guy no graduate... how can you serve when you have not graduated... Imagine, you graduated in 2000 and served in 1999...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Diplomaticbeing(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Daboomb:

Keep quiet there!

What do you know about Sowore's University days?
where you a student at Unilag when he was SUG President or before then?
Have you ever met him in person or interviewed him back then?

I sat Sowore down at Jaja Hall for hours (I was his senior ) and grilled him........... he later became SUG President.

I can vouch for his intelligence

But that aside, the focus should be on whether "He is lying and just tarnishing the image of these thieves or he is doing this country a great favour by exposing their criminality?

Why should you and i spend 4yrs toiling to obtain a degree while Dino Melaye or Andy Ubah just loaf around and then buy it off at the end of the day, only to comeback and be making laws for us again!
What impunity is that ?

Look at this dimwit. Vamoose with immediate effect, because I don't join issues with a nobody like you and your ilks.

Before I leave you to your miserable fate, kindly note that 100 times your present miserable being, I know Sowore and his activities pre his election as a uni lag SUG president till date.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
funny dino don win

now they want to shift our mind to uba's own now

this week another story
where did you see dino win.
From admission to convocation is all scam,
How wil you ipods explain admission with three credit without maths and english and geography.and how wil you explain a graduate without convocation.
They are so many question stil begging for answer.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Daboomb: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
jejemanito:
The rhetoric is that he was an aluta pillar, who stood up for his fellow comrades and opposed the then VC

But what do we know?

Its not rhetoric!

I am a living witness.
The VC then (like most of them now) looted the University coffers using bogus and white Elephant projects.

Sowore was even poisoned and nearly died if not for early medical intervention.

Yes, he was a core, "later generation" Alluta Continua.
He fought the System fearlessly, as an SUG President

Any other accolade beyond that, l cannot defend.

But all those are mere "personality" traits which are not important.
The important things are the allegations made against these our thieving Senators who lack integrity ......but are quick to declare that someone else failed an integrity test. shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Homeboiy: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
where did you see dino win.
From admission to convocation is all scam,
How wil you ipods explain admission with three credit without maths and english and geography.and how wil you explain a graduate without convocation.
They are so many question stil begging for answer.

cant u just respect ur useless sef

read n pass
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
frisky2good:
Hope SR can at least prove this one.
The only party that proved anything in Dino case was SR, Dino or VC didn't prove anything. "Dino is a graduate of ABU" and that was it, just like that. That didn't prove anything to intelligent people.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Daboomb: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:

Look at this dimwit. Vamoose with immediate effect, because I don't join issues with a nobody like you and your ilks.

Before I leave you to your miserable fate, kindly note that 100 times your present miserable being, I know Sowore and his activities pre his election as a uni lag SUG president till date .

Hhahaha ... just like Dino! All Claims and No proof! undecided undecided grin

I bet you'll next say You knew Dino when he was in Heaven or in his mother's womb!
Pleb simpleton forming humanbeing! grin grin grin grin

We are awaiting "your revelations" concerning his Cult activities, dumb schmuck!
kiss

3 Likes

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by akinszz: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
KardinalZik:
SaharaReporters and venturing into other people's business are like 5&6.

Sowore has been minding people's business all his life: can't he simply mind his business, at least, for a while?

By the way, IS HE A SAINT?

If you continue to dig the refuse dump, you'll end up finding old shit.
that's his business ,to let us know the kind of people we voted to lead. fake certificates to deceive the populace. that's not acceptable...

1 Like

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
This is how they we be distracting us from relevant issues till 2019
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by aiir2303(m): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Davash222:
It's now crystal clear to everyone that SR is quack.
Only to you and those that gave you likes

3 Likes

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Anusiemgood(m): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
No smoke without fire,something is wrong somewhere
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Limitednow:
Fire on the mountain grin

Lalasticlala, Sahara Reporters will come for you soon

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/846704494394060800
Buxton University is incorporated in the Seychelles, and issues degrees to anyone who provides an employment background form and submits the fee
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by sshalom(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
One day; and soon too, Nigeria will be run by credible, competent, progressive and God fearing leaders. We all have a big role to play by asking questions, demanding accountability and creating social awareness within our sphere of influence. E go better!

1 Like

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by malachytochukwu(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Why have they intentionally avoided clearing the air as regards mr president's waec certificate?? They should venture towards that direction if all they do is making background checks on people's certificates.
maestrojay:
FTC!!!!!

Omo wahala dey ooo
Many things are wrong in this country oo... we still try to survive

Inasmuch as i soo wanted sahara reporters to be wrong about dino melaye.. in d end dey were freaking RIGHT.. i felt soo ashamed..

Abeg SR.. expose all d rubbish in the senate...
Everyday news just dey weak me

Buh dese saharareporters dey use jazz ooo.. dey can dig up anitin... even crude oil..
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Fake Pastor Fake Professor VP Osinbajo has no PHD
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by drololaaof: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
It's like SR is waking up from slumber after the hype of BHARAM Many businessman in Nigeria answering Dr this and Dr that bought it from vendor. Continue to look you will see more

1 Like

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by shellworker: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
NextGovernor:
U can't convince us with your lies this time Sahara. Dino has prove himself in all your wrongs....

You said He didn't graduate
You said He attended NYSC 1999
You said ABU denied him
He got carryover ( It's a crime to get carryover in skool?)

Later
He graduated with 3rd class (he graduate at all?)
VC prove he graduated and you said VC was compromised.
He went for NYSC 2000-2001. He brought out his NYSC certificate as prove as against the 1999 you people were parading.

So keep all your lies to yourself this time. Now from Dino to Uba...

He is just fooling himself with unverified stories. I think it's high time he is dealt with. It is no longer Dino Melaye, it is now Andy Uba. The shame of loosing in his lies against Dino should have made him shut up.

Anyway he will soon be jailed.
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by prof12(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
I WANT TO APPEAL TO THOSE NIGERIANS THAT ARE OF THE HABIT OF SIDING WITH WANTING CRIMINAL POLITICIANS TO PLEASE STOP FOR THE GOOD OF DEAR NATION AND FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

3 Likes

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Davash222:
It's now crystal clear to everyone that SR is quack.
it is a lie...d inconstitencies in Senator Dino Melaye claim is still very glaring

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
freeze001:
He whom the gods will kill they first make mad...someone is running around like a rabid dog and will soon be put down summarily.
even though i encourage investigative journalism,this sowore guy should be careful unless he wants to end up like Dele Giwa.he cant toy with these elites and go scotfree.this is nigeria where the justice chukwu who was in charge of saraki asset declaration case died mysteriously and nothing was done.
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
NextGovernor:
U can't convince us with your lies this time Sahara. Dino has prove himself in all your wrongs....

You said He didn't graduate
You said He attended NYSC 1999
You said ABU denied him
He got carryover ( It's a crime to get carryover in skool?)

Later
He graduated with 3rd class (he graduate at all?)
VC prove he graduated and you said VC was compromised.
He went for NYSC 2000-2001. He brought out his NYSC certificate as prove as against the 1999 you people were parading.

So keep all your lies to yourself this time. Now from Dino to Uba...

In sense SR was right on Dino, A sensible human will know all that went through at the senate was just show of shame..

it took ABU over a week and also VC to appear before senate to clear Dino but take Harvard and LSE less than 2 hours to respond..

Now tell me why invite the VC when they can simply confirm on phone or through email..

If Dino graduated in foreign University will they invite the VC of the school to come to Nigeria?

The senate can only deceive your likes..

4 Likes

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
akinszz:
even the NYSC certificate he paraded was photocopy . how are we sure that the certificate was just printed to save face... the truth, the guy no graduate... how can you serve when you have not graduated... Imagine, you graduated in 2000 and served in 1999...
the same way bubu waec certificate had the picture or passport photograph of a 73 yr old bubu instead of a passport of teenager.am never disappointed in these criminals because i never appointed them in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
adecz:
Stella Odua also paraded

fake Masters & PhD degrees..
That is why in 2019 I wish IPOB will carry out a no vote campaign in the east.
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by biomustry: 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
tooth4tooth:
This Showore guy nor go kill people ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Abeg continue, am enjoying the unfolding drama.I love this guy.He dosn't give a Bleep about anybody.

For those who think Dino's certificate saga has been put to rest.

Findings have revealed that his photocopied NYSC dicharge certificate was signed on a Sunday (8th July 2001).
O boy na soo oo
I don check am too
Naija my kontiri

1 Like

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by slysteel: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
maestrojay:
FTC!!!!!

Omo wahala dey ooo
Many things are wrong in this country oo... we still try to survive

Inasmuch as i soo wanted sahara reporters to be wrong about dino melaye.. in d end dey were freaking RIGHT.. i felt soo ashamed..

Abeg SR.. expose all d rubbish in the senate...
Everyday news just dey weak me

Buh dese saharareporters dey use jazz ooo.. dey can dig up anitin... even crude oil..
What type of dumb fellow are you? how is Sahara reporters right on Dino?
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Authentic2000: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
tooth4tooth:
This Showore guy nor go kill people ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Abeg continue, am enjoying the unfolding drama.I love this guy.He dosn't give a Bleep about anybody.

For those who think Dino's certificate saga has been put to rest.

Findings have revealed that his photocopied NYSC dicharge certificate was signed on a Sunday (8th July 2001).

We must take our country back from all these politrickcians.

ln Charly Boy's voice" our mumu don do " undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I also did my service that same set and I checked my certificate and found that it was dated 8th July 2001. Stop displaying your ignorance.
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
frisky2good:
Hope SR can at least prove this one.
Buxton University existed in the fringes of dream, its like a fake fast food, where you can order for any university degrees of your choice., even Dsc
instantdegrees.com
Buxton University is fake all through

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
maasoap:

The only party that proved anything in Dino case was SR, Dino or VC didn't prove anything. "Dino is a graduate of ABU" and that was it, just like that. That didn't prove anything to intelligent people.

Most intelligent people end up as stupid people in law courts. If the VC of ABU says Dino graduated, who am I to diapute it? If an intelligent person like you knows something else then tell us or just keep quiet. I am tired of people making allegations they can't prove. First it was Dino did not graduate then it changed to a lecturer helped him graduate. If I call you a thief, you don't need to prove anything to anyone. I am the one that has to prove you are a thief.
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Authentic2000:

I also did my service that same set and I checked my certificate and found that it was dated 8th July 2001. Stop displaying your ignorance.
You can actually project your point without having to use such nauseating statement. If you think it is normal for NYSC to discharge on a Sunday,it is not normal for me.This is part the lapses in the system that needed urgent attention.
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by babakk2(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sowere is proving that factual and investigative journalism still exist in this country .......

This great man make me remember Dele Giwa of the then Tell magazine. then when you see Tell magazine you know you will read correct news and undiluted information.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.