Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) (46366 Views)

Obasanjo Dancing With His Wife At His PhD Graduation Party (Photos, Video) / Olusegun Obasanjo Defending His PhD Thesis At The Open University (Photos) / Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by CardinalReinz: 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
If Sahara Reporters buy your mata... Kukuma know say u time don show. Ur village pple have finally arrived.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by CardinalReinz: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
If Sahara Reporters buy ur mata, kukuma say ur last prayers becuz dey will never leave u same way...!

1 Like

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by od501: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
omo see casting!

1 Like

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by od501: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Temptee101:
Honestly, i have nothing to say i swear

u just said it all bro.
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by oyinkinola: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
....ok am going to check my primary school cert and my GCE to make sure they were genieu! I don't think sahara will spare anybody!
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Emassive(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
So I guess we should take everything in the media as true Is that your concluding Mr anti wailer
blackpanda:
THERE ARE SO MANY MORE OF THEM IN SENATE

And for those moronic wailers than are unable to reason without being political, religious or tribal bigots, i think you all need to have your brains reset.
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by pxalmydee(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
monex:

Captioning an NYSC pix "ABU 99 set" does not mean he served in 1999 na. Dammit!!!

Dino is likely fantastically corrupt, He clearly isn't book smart. There is likely something fishy about his graduation. He is not the activist you all claimed he was in 2012. But please, use facts when attacking someone's integrity na. Not all this propaganda
excuse me sir! you dumb sir!
Dino posted his fake NySc certificate today,with call up number 99,issue on a Sunday to him,n discharge date 2001 signed on sunday again.. I finished my Bsc programme in 2010,and my NySc letter was typed with typewriter and not with Computer font(Italic) ,go back to the certificate he posted,he looks new..a certificate received in 2001 will not be new as that even when you laminated it and keep it in your roof...go back to the said certificate n check the 2001 n see the difference BTW d 0 n 1 at the end....stop celebrating corrupt leaders and chastise petty criminals.....

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
maestrojay:
FTC!!!!!

Omo wahala dey ooo
Many things are wrong in this country oo... we still try to survive

Inasmuch as i soo wanted sahara reporters to be wrong about dino melaye.. in d end dey were freaking RIGHT.. i felt soo ashamed..

Abeg SR.. expose all d rubbish in the senate...
Everyday news just dey weak me

Buh dese saharareporters dey use jazz ooo.. dey can dig up anitin... even crude oil..
Even if you doubt your child's result just call sahara reporters.
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
NextGovernor:
U can't convince us with your lies this time Sahara. Dino has prove himself in all your wrongs....

You said He didn't graduate
You said He attended NYSC 1999
You said ABU denied him
He got carryover ( It's a crime to get carryover in skool?)

Later
He graduated with 3rd class (he graduate at all?)
VC prove he graduated and you said VC was compromised.
He went for NYSC 2000-2001. He brought out his NYSC certificate as prove as against the 1999 you people were parading.

So keep all your lies to yourself this time. Now from Dino to Uba...
Which one be your own na?
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by plainol(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
I ALWAYS PRAY TO GOD TO GIVE US 36 SOWORES, 1 PER EACH STATE.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by dajebeedrys(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
NextGovernor:
U can't convince us with your lies this time Sahara. Dino has prove himself in all your wrongs....

You said He didn't graduate
You said He attended NYSC 1999
You said ABU denied him
He got carryover ( It's a crime to get carryover in skool?)

Later
He graduated with 3rd class (he graduate at all?)
VC prove he graduated and you said VC was compromised.
He went for NYSC 2000-2001. He brought out his NYSC certificate as prove as against the 1999 you people were parading.

So keep all your lies to yourself this time. Now from Dino to Uba...

Did you take your time to study the NYSC certificate? Cos I did. I found out that the date on the certificate were both on Sundays which we both know NYSC doesn't issue certificate on weekends unless you never served. I also noticed that the call up number was 99 which means it was 1999, and he finished NYSC in 2001. So how possible?

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by adesamix(m): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
sahara report, leaves us alone here, ur own is too much, stay in ur London, let us b in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by sunnymighty(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Uba Ur food don done come carry!
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
maestrojay:
FTC!!!!!

Omo wahala dey ooo
Many things are wrong in this country oo... we still try to survive

Inasmuch as i soo wanted sahara reporters to be wrong about dino melaye.. in d end dey were freaking RIGHT.. i felt soo ashamed..

Abeg SR.. expose all d rubbish in the senate...
Everyday news just dey weak me

Buh dese saharareporters dey use jazz ooo.. dey can dig up anitin... even crude oil..
Right Now, the only politician that we can truly defend his certificate status is Patrick Ogbahiabon the Edo gramarian.. dah one na school go am, hin no go school...

Omo see Gobe!
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by BERNIMOORE: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
dajebeedrys:

Did you take your time to study the NYSC certificate? Cos I did. I found out that the date on the certificate were both on Sundays which we both know NYSC doesn't issue certificate on weekends unless you never served. I also noticed that the call up number was 99 which means it was 1999, and he finished NYSC in 2001. So how possible?
can a drawn cheque be issued on Sunday? Even though itsonly valid in weekdays, Answer in affirmative! Illiteracy is disease

1 Like

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by karnap(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
One week,öne senetor story, sahara reporter, i dey hail oo.xpose them all.
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Daboomb: 5:44am On Mar 29, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
can a drawn cheque be issued on Sunday? Even though its only valid in weekdays, Answer in affirmative! Illiteracy is disease

So you are comparing an NYSC discharge certificate, some thing issued to confirm the performance of an annual event ....... to a payment Cheque?

Some of you are "living proof" that you actually descended from MONKEYS!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 29, 2017
Buxton university on wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buxton_University

First line: Buxton University was an unaccredited vendor of distance education that used a postal address in the United Kingdom

Shame.
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 29, 2017
maestrojay:
FTC!!!!!
Right Now, the only politician that we can truly defend his certificate status is Patrick Ogbahiabon the Edo gramarian.. dah one na school go am, hin no go school...

Na him b the school himself....grin

Meanwhile
Buxton university on wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buxton_University

First line: Buxton University was an unaccredited vendor of distance education that used a postal address in the United Kingdom

Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 29, 2017
Mememan:

You're blind

But na why e b say na only him cloth different. Perhaps im dey there as one of these people wen dey sell things
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Dee60:

Na wao....Sunday signature on a NYSC certficate? NYSC please verify.

In all of these, the senator may have 'won' but ABU is a great loser.

What a quack of a school that cannot produce records in one week!

What a quack of a school that omits names of graduands on a quack graduation program!

What a quack of a school has not produced certificate in 2017 for someone who claims to have graduated in 2001? 16 years!

What quack of a school will admit a student with 3 credits to a Science degree course where in other schools even 5 credits cannot gain admission?

What a quack of a school will graduate students that according to reports did not pass compulsory courses? If those reports are anything to go by. Can the school speak on this?

ABU I thought had a great history but between the VC and the Senator, that respect has been grossly diminished.

my bloda grin....all schools in Nigeria is just hot air.

I attended one of the best so I know what I'm talking about
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 29, 2017
dajebeedrys:

So he said he changed his name; that he can prove it.

I'm still waiting for that one

1 Like

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
Sahara reporter Don vex ooo... No more Dino melaye...now Andy ubah....

it seem them no succeed with Dino
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by monex(m): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2017
pxalmydee:

excuse me sir! you dumb sir!
Dino posted his fake NySc certificate today,with call up number 99,issue on a Sunday to him,n discharge date 2001 signed on sunday again.. I finished my Bsc programme in 2010,and my NySc letter was typed with typewriter and not with Computer font(Italic) ,go back to the certificate he posted,he looks new..a certificate received in 2001 will not be new as that even when you laminated it and keep it in your roof...go back to the said certificate n check the 2001 n see the difference BTW d 0 n 1 at the end....stop celebrating corrupt leaders and chastise petty criminals.....

for someone who is quick to insult others, you do realise your post is a different fact.

I was talking about the NYSC picture not his NYSC certificate which I am yet to see. I even added "There is likely something fishy about his graduation".

You are young and have a great future. Learn some decorum.
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by monex(m): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2017
Qmerit:

What re you saying my friend?
Why are you changing what Dino tweeted by himself pls.?

He says and I quote( ABU 99 set at NYSC camp in KD. Me in blue short).

So how does it relate what you are saying now? So you still have known that the NYSC certificate released just now is fake, eyahh, .. Dino with his busy body can't have that at home and tweet with pic on blue all this while ok. He manipulated that certificate to cover face since the blasting was getting to much. What doesn't take to do that in a cafe center heeen. For your info I never liked him since that fight in house of reps. So count me out when you say you people ok.

and "ABU 99 set at NYSC camp in KD. Me in blue short" does not mean he served in 1999. It means he was in ABU 99 Set.

The certificate is tampered with. True.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2017
TPAND:

How about Dino's. because Ajeku iya le je... eyin ti e to ni na to dina deni, ajeku iya lo je
yeah. what about Dino? So you actually believe Dino graduated?
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by TPAND(f): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2017
ebby9z:

yeah. what about Dino? So you actually believe Dino graduated?
Bad Belle, so you believe sowore over the VC that has the mandate of the school. I see why Nigerian Pastors are so rich. If sowore had a church he would have been richer than oyedepo. He has so many gullible dogmatic followers in Nigeria.
It amazes me that Nigerians are back sowore's case of referencing a dead professor, quite shameful
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by TPAND(f): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2017
dajebeedrys:

Keep quiet. Some persons have posted their own copy that same year and it has 8th July which was a sunday. Ajeku iya le je... You just want the downfall of another man. I See why many nairalanders are not making progress in life
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 10:07am On Mar 29, 2017
TPAND:
Bad Belle, so you believe sowore over the VC that has the mandate of the school. I see why Nigerian Pastors are so rich. If sowore had a church he would have been richer than oyedepo. He has so many gullible dogmatic followers in Nigeria.
It amazes me that Nigerians are back sowore's case of referencing a dead professor, quite shameful
Are you calling someone gullible? You? You must be joking. A VC that could not send a mail to confirm someone graduated and had towait a week before visiting the senate to say Dino graduated. You think backwards, sir. Now off with you.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Davash222:
It's now crystal clear to everyone that SR is quack.

No they are the only investigative journalist in the country so far.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by Daboomb: 3:48am On Mar 30, 2017
TPAND:

Keep quiet. Some persons have posted their own copy that same year and it has 8th July which was a sunday. Ajeku iya le je... You just want the downfall of another man. I See why many nairalanders are not making progress in life

Bloody LIAR!

Show us reference to such posts and let us the the Picture of the NYSC Cert issued on Sunday....

Maybe you think it is "Holy Communion Certificate" we are talking about
Re: Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) by TPAND(f): 6:18am On Mar 30, 2017
Daboomb:

Bloody LIAR!

Show us reference to such posts and let us the the Picture of the NYSC Cert issued on Sunday....

Maybe you think it is "Holy Communion Certificate" we are talking about
idiot it was even posted here on Nairaland. You just want the downfall of another man. Even your lord sowore would have gone to confirm and NYSC would have told him it's genuine. HILARIOUS IGNORAMUS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / Buhari: "I Will Serve For Only One Tenure" (Throwback Photo) / 2017 Calabar Carnival : Ben Ayade And Wife Appear In Scorpion Like Bike (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.