Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) (43085 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Bishop Sam Zuga "Removes Black Object From A Lady's Private Part" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by ibnidris(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
SuperSuave:
depends on the bank. Make enquiries online or contact the Customer care
tanks
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by Acetyl(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
I thought Omenka is from that state. She try write articles condemning this genocide na.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by Daniel058(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tga
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by notoriousbabe: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tiv people sabi fok o
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by pokipoki: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
ediama:
simply interpreted, Benue state government is helpless in this present situation.

I'm sorry Benue people!
Hahahaha. You are right. The governor is clueless!!!
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by Sirheny007(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lol..at least, here is a funny side to the whole saga......
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by Jabioro: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Leave the gimmick for Fulani men to decide..
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by thinkmoney(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
henryanna36:
Thousands of people gathered at Samzuga city near Gboko Benue state on Sunday 26th March 2017 to gather strategies from Bishop Dr Sam Zuga on how to end the war between Fulani herdsmen and Tiv farmers.Speaking at the event,he said there will be no war between Fulani herdsmen and Tiv farmers for the next seven years if Tiv people believe and follow the strategies delivered to him by God.

To cement the relationship between Fulani and Tiv people and end the war between them Bishop Dr Sam Zuga supervised the wedding of a Tiv farmer and a Fulani woman at Samzuga city this today 28th March 2017

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/bishop-sam-zuga-supervises-wedding-of.html?m=1
Chizos! Are they marrying mother and child?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by dabossman(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Seriously? This young boy and this elderly lady. I guess all is fair in love and war.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by Candyrain(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Zabilon007:
WTF did I just see.... Hahahahah...
Benue Men start marrying old menopaused (alleged) Fulani women... cheesy This guy is a joke

A real damn joke. Is this their best play, to make the fulani happy so they won't be slaughtered anymore, marrying an old woman?

I'm disappointed really

1 Like

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by middlebelter(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
The present Governor of Benue state should wake up, make a lot of noise in Aso Rock and the entire country on the consequences of failure by FG in arresting the orgy of violence against hus people by PMB people.
Ethnic cleansing by Fulani strategist.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by Wolfbrother(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
henryanna36:
Thousands of people gathered at Samzuga city near Gboko Benue state on Sunday 26th March 2017 to gather strategies from Bishop Dr Sam Zuga on how to end the war between Fulani herdsmen and Tiv farmers.Speaking at the event,he said there will be no war between Fulani herdsmen and Tiv farmers for the next seven years if Tiv people believe and follow the strategies delivered to him by God.

To cement the relationship between Fulani and Tiv people and end the war between them Bishop Dr Sam Zuga supervised the wedding of a Tiv farmer and a Fulani woman at Samzuga city this today 28th March 2017

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/bishop-sam-zuga-supervises-wedding-of.html?m=1

Pastor that is relaxing hair, is that one pastor grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by zaboy: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
This looks more like a drama/play actually.

The woman is probably twice the guy's age and doesn't look fulani. Besides, fulani people don't actually dress like that anymore.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by Skelewu: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
undecided
Where's the fulani woman?
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by jaymejate: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sebi na naija with diff tribes that can never be friends forever.

Goan check their relationship after two weeks.
Please enough of trying to keep a forced marriage to work out

Tho the pastor tried but it won't solve anything in the country
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by alex7071: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Is there a war in Benue? U didn't know that.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by jaymejate: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Pastor that is relaxing hair, is that one pastor grin grin grin

Someone judging his fellow human being, Is that one human being

1 Like

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by timilehin95(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
I'm i d only one who doesn't know wat OP is?
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by 99foxxy(f): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
This mad man, Hmmmm, you think this stage marriage btwn an old fulani woman and her small boy husband will work? This is yet another empowerment in disguise. Sam zuga causing more havoc to tiv people by mixing weed inside water for them to drink, the moment the effects start, he will call it falling under anointing.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by YOUNGrapha(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gay pastor cry
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by Wolfbrother(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
jaymejate:

Someone judging his fellow human being, Is that one human being

See this compound hypocrite grin grin grin, so you dont judge people abi? grin grin grin see someone that opened thread called "Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do." coming here to tell me nonsense , please go and sit down somewhere ... pastor worshiper

1 Like

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by ExInferis(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
That ain't no fulani woman.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by Daboomb: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ermacc:
the tivs aren't the problem. Fulani herdsman are the problem

While the Pastor might have meant well, this marriage is just CRAP!
They should focus on the root and causes of the problem:

1.) Fulani Herdsmen having unlimited acces to dangerous weapons (AK47) that all other citizens are not allowed to openly carry

2.) Fulani Herdsmen wanting to turn the backyard of other Nigerians into their grazing field, in this 21st century!

3.) President Buhari and those "Northerners" in Authority/Position to check this murderous rascality, pretending that nothing is happening but when other Nigerians defend themselves against the killer Herdsmen of Fulani extraction, they are quickly arrested and paraded on national TV.... as it happened in Osun State recently.

Honestly, on this alone, l think President Buhari is fast losing my respect and confidence (Yes, l am a Sai Baba original....)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by hysteriabox(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Loolz...

Gadamn... amean 'A' for effort but...damn

Is that a symbolic wedding or an actual one?
Cos that woman aint from no fulani clan.
She looks like a symbolic one, yeah the outfit try but looking at her, its like "hello menopause"

No offense to the peace move sha

So, where are the fulani in-laws? Where are the fulani peace negotiators?

Just musing

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by misterawo: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Joke of the century grin
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by jaymejate: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wolfbrother:

See this compound hypocrite grin grin grin, so you dont judge people abi? grin grin grin see someone that opened thread called "Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do." coming here to tell me nonsense , please go and sit down somewhere ... pastor worshiper

Now i know tongue

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by KardinalZik(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Benjom:
Bia, come, is that not an old woman and a very young man being joined together?
Let me find something to eat cos my eyes dey do one kine grin

No need to suspect hunger: you're right
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by Comradesylva: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bobo419:
Two quick points to make:

1) Is that a staged conjugal ceremony or a real one? If it's real, then something is not right ooooooo. Cause that's a clear sign of a poorly feed Sugar-mommy that has no sugar in her. cheesy cheesy

2) Pastor, you don try. You said there won't be war in the land for 7 years if the people choose to live in peace and harmony. Baba, this your prophecy is wonderful. You're a truly sent from God. The only concern i have is just that even a mad man can prophesy what you just said and it will surely come to pass.

Okay, make i add my own prophecy.......There won't be war in TIV land between the tiv and fulanis for the next 14 years if the people live in peace and harmony with each other.

If you believe in my prophecy, kindly like this Post..... If the Like plenty, aswear, I go go open my on church kwa grin grin grin grin grin
This must be a staged marriage. That guy cannot come and marry the mother na
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by freeage7(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
stories. kill one cow make you see wetin those normads go do. blood thirsty idiots
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by TinaAnita(f): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
So Benue state governor can't find constructive solution to the killing of his people? OMG
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by Celestyn8213: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
sincerely i pray it works. Weanwhile kudos to you sir.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by Becomeone: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ortom is sleeping he should come and learn from Fayose in Ekiti state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him / Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.