Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 (42721 Views)

See Jamb 2020 Results! / Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. / See JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools 2017/2018 | Universities And Polytechnics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Tinububola121: 12:06am On Apr 28, 2017
afonjasaremad:

Y are no tribe marrying your girls....
SS and SW marry Igbo's....and IGBOS marry SS...

minus SW....no one else marry your girls Y..

Dat is because our girls always smell, and are ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by franudi: 12:10am On Apr 28, 2017
TeflonBlixx:
The North is just a parasite. .

Peeps from the land of rising Potopoto/Erofo banging their dry chest should see this. .

Nna, while you're at it, make sure you don't get heart attack or seizures
You can see that Igbos are not pushovers, even in education. The gap between yoruba and Igbos is infinitesimal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by frankman365(m): 12:11am On Apr 28, 2017
machinery1:
[s][/s]

See another villager. Report of 2010-2016 and you are talking about war of 1965. Lmaoooo. You will always find excuse for your shortcomings, blame everyone except yourself. Dont you have shame?
Peeps like you just confirmed to me that NL is flooded with kindergartens. Why can't you decypher a simple paragraph. If you think you can, then ask Google the short and long term effects of war(s) on the people. especially after the marginalization that followed it.
Now to educate you a little. The SW had 27m+ in the 2006 census while SE had 17m+ in same yr.
With almost eqall number of jamb applicants which zone do you think has more, judging from the fact that kano and rivers were judged based on their population? I did all these enlightenment assuming you can understand the basics of statistics. no insults intended.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 28, 2017
frankman365:

Peeps like you just confirmed to me that NL is flooded with kindergartens. Why can't you decypher a simple paragraph. If you think you can, then ask Google the short and long term effects of war(s) on the people. especially after the marginalization that followed it.
Now to educate you a little. The SW had 27m+ in the 2006 census while SE had 17m+ in same yr.
With almost eqall number of jamb applicants which zone do you think has more, judging from the fact that kano and rivers were judged based on their population? I did all these enlightenment assuming you can understand the basics of statistics. no insults intended.
An Afonja cannot be educated. lol. Besides, why are they jumping up and down like say JAMB application is equal to automatic admission into college? I no understand, I swear. cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by InvertedHammer: 12:15am On Apr 28, 2017
/
It shows application by region not by state of origin.

Considering the high population of the uber mobile Igbo folks, would it not be fair to assume that a good percentage of the candidates in SW and North are Igbo folks? Do you really believe Hausa folks have a total of 2m candidates for JAMB? Yeah right.

\

4 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by franudi: 12:16am On Apr 28, 2017
MasterChen:

The stats are up there staring at you potopoto boy yet you still have the guts to yap this nonsense . The number of states is irrelevant cos they used state of origin. By the way, you aren't fooling anyone with that Yoruba moniker. Your post history will always cast you lol

And yes y'all are ahead when it comes to importing and exporting salt to Indonesia grin
Can't you use.your brain? The gap is very very small.Remember buying jamb is not automatic admission into the university.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by agaba77: 12:26am On Apr 28, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
na true. As an Igbo man i fit confirm say na imo girls toto sweet pass, but generally, our Igbo girls toto been dey always smell like fufu wen don spoil

Beware of afonjas hiding behind igbo monikers, afonjas are too cowardly to show themselves

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by YonkijiSappo: 12:30am On Apr 28, 2017
afonjasaremad:

@op....I think this is more important.....
Not about how many attended but how many passed.....
http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://punchng.com/again-south-east-leads-in-wassce-performance-chart/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjchNDY2sXTAhXGVxQKHaL2BY4QFggRMAI&usg=AFQjCNG0phShCNgyTKKnmFZE26_17st6Rw

Until you show us the JAMB Pass rates, you lot are only whining (As usual).

7 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by YonkijiSappo: 12:33am On Apr 28, 2017
afonjasaremad:

Are you OK......6 SW state Vs 5 SE state...are you OK.

Now remove Lagos...it is a cosmopolitan state.... Oya start your calculations again....

some people are complete idiats.
Do you know the meaning of the ORIGIN in the title? So remove Lagos for what exactly?
If you are adding to SE from outside, I will also be adding to SW from outside states.

6 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by YonkijiSappo: 12:34am On Apr 28, 2017
Ziluxger:

Stop showing your low IQ. Stop trying to push your tribe where they are not. Based on that stats, currently Igbos are ahead of yoruba academically. West has 22.85% with 6 states and East 22.32% with 5 states, so mathematically how is west higher than east? What that stats shows is that igbos are ahead of yorubas period. Add one more state to the Igbos and u will be shocked.

Some of you lots are so dumb ehhn..
Oya, do the maths and bring it here for us to see.

7 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 28, 2017
Tinububola121:

Our Yoruba girls smells a lot , y
Your grammar still never commot airplane mode.

8 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by agaba77: 12:36am On Apr 28, 2017
XerXers:

Yorubas love consoling themselves and deceiving themselves, Imo thrashed everybody throughout, they resorted to "geopolitcal zone" and after six vs five we are still equal, instead of hidding their head in shame they are here disgracing themselves

Look at the average per zone, SE is higher.Illiteracy is a diesease

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by comrChris(m): 12:39am On Apr 28, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

I told those mumus that more Yoruba youth were entering universities than Igbos, they were yarning okpata to me.
Even the SW states have a higher admission rate than any zone in the South. The only states that have a higher admission rate are those designated as educationally disadvantaged states, that have reserved spots, for the sake of equity.

If Kwara state was in the South East, it would rank ahead of Abia, a state with more people.
my dear l think SE should be commended here, five states against six and we are very close to you like this, just imagine if it was 6 against 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by YonkijiSappo: 12:43am On Apr 28, 2017
comrChris:
my dear l think SE should be commended here, five states against six and we are very close to you like this, just imagine if it was 6 against 6

This is about Ethnic populations, NOT Number of states.
If for Example there was an additional Igbo state, then, there would also be an additional Yoruba state from a state like Kwara or Kogi or even Akoko-Edo.
I have done all the possible permutations trust me, but the Yoruba ethnic population just seem to always put them ahead. Yes it is close, but not equal.

7 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Pharaoh9(m): 12:44am On Apr 28, 2017
Tinububola121:

I am from ogun

How many Skull mining sites does your father own in Ogun State alone?

2 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by AshiwajuFoward: 12:47am On Apr 28, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

If for Example there was an additional Igbo state, then, there would also be an additional Yoruba state from a state like Kwara or Kogi or even Akoko-Edo.
I have done all the possible permutations trust me, but the Yoruba ethnic population just seem to always put them ahead. Yes it is close, but not equal.

Guy, imagine how dumb and stupid these people are. As if carving out another state out the current 5 in the SE would make any difference or add to their numbers. Yet they claim to be 'educated'. Gosh, see stark and buck nakeed foolishness on display.

7 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Why go to boko when you can go to Aso - Malam Aliyu Danbazau North East
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by SlyCharlie(m): 12:50am On Apr 28, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Guy, imagine how dumb and stupid these people are. As if carving out another state out the current 5 in the SE would make any difference or add to their numbers. Yet they claim to be 'educated'. Gosh see stark and buck nakeed foolishness on display.
That being said,
The article still states it categorically that Imo States clearly trounces every other state.
So, fair trade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by SlyCharlie(m): 12:53am On Apr 28, 2017
OsuIbo:
Conqured shitgbo cowards; crawling out of their crevices after the Yoruba E-Warriors have departed. The Yorubas will forever be ahead of you academically and in all other areas. We are not mate, we will never be mate. It is even an insult for a divinely superior nationality like ours to be compared with you eternal losers and failures.
Ahead you say??
Whatever happend to IMO state being No.1 ??
Don't ask me what I mean.
Just read the post again

1 Like

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Pharaoh9(m): 12:57am On Apr 28, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Your grammar still never commot airplane mode.

This Afonja face is very ugly
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Pharaoh9(m): 12:59am On Apr 28, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Some of you lots are so dumb ehhn..
Oya, do the maths and bring it here for us to see.

What maths do you need again?
IMO State have been toping for over 20yrs

That's just ordinary application, Afonjas should cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Pharaoh9(m): 1:03am On Apr 28, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Ahead as in? Has any South West state ever top Imo State through out? None

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by YonkijiSappo: 1:10am On Apr 28, 2017
Pharaoh9:

Ahead as in? Has any South West state ever top Imo State through out? None

Imo state people spread all over Nigeria , in places like Lagos, Rivers, Kaduna etc, and use the opportunities they would have never have had in their Imo state to live better lives in those places, thereby enabling them to send their wards to school. That is just the fact.
Most of those Imo numbers are from Imolites living outside Imo or even the SE.

If Imo was performing at Anambra's level, then You guyz won't even see our backs in the SW.

5 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by AshiwajuFoward: 1:11am On Apr 28, 2017
SlyCharlie:

That being said,
The article still states it categorically that Imo States clearly trounces every other state.
So, fair trade

Lord knows some of you people are too dumb for comfort. We're talking regions and ethnicity and you are talking about Imo state. Are Imo people not part of the SE region? Abi dem no be yeeibo again? Una like to shift goal post whenever situations don't favour you whinny lots.

5 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Pharaoh9:

This Afonja face is very ugly
Na stale Akpu and salty water dey inside your head abi? How the hell did you get out of the red sea? grin

4 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Pharaoh9(m): 1:17am On Apr 28, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Imo state people spread all over Nigeria , in places like Lagos, Rivers, Kaduna etc, and use the opportunities they would have never have had in their Imo state to live better lives in those places, thereby enabling them to send their wards to school. That is just the fact.
Most of those Imo numbers are from Imolites living outside Imo or even the SE.

If Imo was performing at Anambra's level, then You guyz won't even see our backs in the SW.

Why do Imolites come to your region and live better life than you and even have the opportunities to send their wards to schools?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by YonkijiSappo: 1:18am On Apr 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

What about yorubas in Kwara and Kogi?
Both Kwara and Kogi beat Rivers state hands down!

Bro, some of them have real problems.

6 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by YonkijiSappo: 1:23am On Apr 28, 2017
Pharaoh9:

Why do Imolites come to your region and leave better life than you?

First, better life in the sense of this thread means, exploring the opportunities that they wouldn't have otherwise gotten in their own state.

To ur question:
Because of 2 reasons:
1: Your best and most intellectually sound minds emigrate
2: Poorer immigrants in any part of the world are more keen to struggle harder than resident natives already relatively better off.
In USA for example, the Nigerians are one of the more successful groups educationally, because they are coming from a poorer background. Doesn't mean Nigerians are more advanced or anything.

Imagine it yourself, if every Imo indigene stayed in Imo, does Imo state government have the capacity to build all the primary, secondary and tertiary institutions to educate them all? that is part of what they are enjoying for not living in Imo.

6 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Eyewonda: 1:30am On Apr 28, 2017
The then Eastern Region(SE + 65% of SS) as it were, is far ahead of the others (Northen, Western and Mid-Western) regions. Followers of the Great Zik of Africa are actually not lagging behind!
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by YonkijiSappo: 1:33am On Apr 28, 2017
XerXers:

why do it by geopolitical zones, and combine seven years. Imo, do it year by year, state by state lets see the positions occupied by the states. After everything we five states was equal to six states and you are jubilating, you should be ashamed

can't you see year by year info there?
Otondo.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

HARDEST MATHS Question Ever / Charging Of Tuition Fees In Federal Universities Illegal - FG / Kogi State University 2016/2017 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.