Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,251 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

2 Things That Will Greatly Improve Living Conditions In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Things That Will Greatly Improve Living Conditions In Nigeria (634 Views)

Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) / If You Were Ambode, What 2 Things Would You Do To Improve Traffic In Lagos? / Anyim Pius Under Inhumane Conditions In EFCC Custody - Mike Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Things That Will Greatly Improve Living Conditions In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
From the way I see things there are only two things that can greatly improve living conditions in Nigeria. Without these two things in place we are simply wasting our time and a lot of people will keep suffering and living in lack.

MANUFACTURING
A lot of graduates and non-graduates are complaining of unemployment and poverty and this is due to the fact that we don't manufacture our needs. We import almost everything. If actually we manufacture every of our needs from spoon to cars a lot of people will be employed in the numerous indigenous companies manufacturing these products we need. Unemployment and poverty could be reduced to 0.1% depending on the next issue below.

OPTIMUM POPULATION
Our current population is actually very much larger than required. We can't be reproducing rapidly when majority of those who are living are unemployed, poor and struggling to survive. Anyone who is currently at the age of being employed and is not employed is just a waste. That person shouldn't have been born and we wouldn't have had all these mass unemployment and poverty. Our population should be at an optimum level such that those who are living are actually serving the population in one form of occupation or the other.

1 Like

Re: 2 Things That Will Greatly Improve Living Conditions In Nigeria by Ermacc: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Smh, i was expecting to see electricity and more and more money for all
Re: 2 Things That Will Greatly Improve Living Conditions In Nigeria by donolatunji(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Op I Reason Your Reason In 4D But There Gaz To Be Additioal Amenities, It Can Never Be This Two!
Re: 2 Things That Will Greatly Improve Living Conditions In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ermacc:
Smh, i was expecting to see electricity and more and more money for all
Electricity and "more money for all" are under manufacturing. More money will come when we manufacture and get employed. To produce constant electricity requires more workforce employed to build new power stations and maintain them. They earn "more money".
Re: 2 Things That Will Greatly Improve Living Conditions In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
donolatunji:
Op I Reason Your Reason In 4D But There Gaz To Be Additioal Amenities, It Can Never Be This Two!
Bro. Every other thing and your chances of obtaining them are under those things I listed above. Whatever amenities you need will have to be MANUFACTURED and your chances of obtaining them depends on the POPULATION who are competing with you to obtain them. You will have to be employed (by the numerous manufacturing companies) to have an income to afford them.
Re: 2 Things That Will Greatly Improve Living Conditions In Nigeria by tolajay: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Just another miss...No worries I presume this is only a product of your perspective.

Mine = Electricity and Independent Thinking.
Re: 2 Things That Will Greatly Improve Living Conditions In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
tolajay:
Just another miss...No worries I presume this is only a product of your perspective.

Mine = Electricity and Independent Thinking.
If we have only constant electricity and we heavily rely on imports without doing any manufacturing to enhance employment do you think it solves much of our problem?
Re: 2 Things That Will Greatly Improve Living Conditions In Nigeria by donolatunji(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ontarget:

Bro. Every other thing and your chances of obtaining them are under those things I listed above. Whatever amenities you need will have to be MANUFACTURED and your chances of obtaining them depends on the POPULATION who are competing with you to obtain them. You will have to be employed (by the numerous manufacturing companies) to have an income to afford them.
Hmm.......okay but bout population,govt should restrict birth rate abi?
Re: 2 Things That Will Greatly Improve Living Conditions In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
donolatunji:

Hmm.......okay but bout population,govt should restrict birth rate abi?
Yes. Since they can't carry a larger population along.

1 Like

Re: 2 Things That Will Greatly Improve Living Conditions In Nigeria by donolatunji(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ontarget:

Yes. Since they can't carry a larger population along.
owkie o
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

China Loans Nigeria $4.5 Billion For This Agriculture Project / EEDC Just Surprised My Neighborhood With This / TGIF! Can't Wait To See Him Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.