Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Win 1million Naira In Linda Ikeji Talent Hunt! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Win 1million Naira In Linda Ikeji Talent Hunt! (851 Views)

Man Plays Barca To Win 1Million Naira PHOTOS / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win 1million Naira In Linda Ikeji Talent Hunt! by Sirhethat12(f): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
If you think you have any talent at all, be it in singing, dancing, acrobatics, comedy, acting, magic, gymnastics, contortion, whatever it is, then this show is for you! Linda Ikeji TV brings to you The Gifted , an online talent reality TV show where you can showcase your talent & compete with others.
If you win the competition, you will get N1million cash and a contract with Linda Ikeji Media, the contract depends on the talent you have. To participate for auditions, please send email to thegifted@gmail.com or call

This is nice of her

Re: Win 1million Naira In Linda Ikeji Talent Hunt! by dingbang(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
What if my talent is to fvck non stop...

1 Like

Re: Win 1million Naira In Linda Ikeji Talent Hunt! by Sirhethat12(f): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
dingbang:
What if my talent is to fvck non stop...
it's allowed, just make sure you bring a human being who you gonna Bleep, I doubt they would make provision for that...
Re: Win 1million Naira In Linda Ikeji Talent Hunt! by dingbang(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sirhethat12:

it's allowed, just make sure you bring a human being who you gonna Bleep, I doubt they would make provision for that...
its a talent.. They would make provision for all and sundry.. Let's go together..
Re: Win 1million Naira In Linda Ikeji Talent Hunt! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sirhethat12:

u be special craze ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Win 1million Naira In Linda Ikeji Talent Hunt! by Sirhethat12(f): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
u be special craze ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi imagine the question he asked na
Re: Win 1million Naira In Linda Ikeji Talent Hunt! by Sirhethat12(f): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=dingbang post=55043128]its a talent.. They would make provision for all and sundry.. Let's go together..[/quote

If I go with you who will come back here to post say you don collapse for stage? go your own and I would do the posting
Re: Win 1million Naira In Linda Ikeji Talent Hunt! by dingbang(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=Sirhethat12 post=55046198][/quote]collapse ke... I go shift ur womb o
Re: Win 1million Naira In Linda Ikeji Talent Hunt! by Sirhethat12(f): 8:03am On Mar 29, 2017
dingbang:
collapse ke... I go shift ur womb o

Abeg swerve

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How To Know You Are/have Been Chatting With A Gay. / Let's See How Smart U Ar If Got Caugth Buying Condom By Ur Pastor / Questions To Answer About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.