Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application (2198 Views)

Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter / Canadian Student Visa Questions! / How Much To Hold In Bank Account For Canadian Student Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application by ymx(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2007
Does anybody have an idea of canadian student visa application. i have been offered an admission in a canadian school for my master's. i need info on how the visa application process is. also do i need to pay part of my tuition fees. if yes, like how much.I hope to hear from you guys
Re: Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application by casper(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2007
yeah, ppay like part of your school fees {about 30%} so that when you apply for visa you would not be denied, then go tru the normal process of applying for visa.

when going make sure you have your admission letter and prove of payment.
Re: Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application by nwamakacit(f): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2007
PLEASE can u help me with the website of theschool that gave u admisson am much intrested in travelling to canada.my number is 08062747073 or my mail makaslight@yahoo.com u can still drop ur number so that i can call u.
Re: Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application by okeyz(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2007
well even if you pay 30 % of the fees you might still be refused,you only have to show them that you will come back after your stay in canada ,like showing strong ties to ur country like ,landed property,bank account,share certificate,marriage certificate etc
Re: Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application by nwamakacit(f): 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2007
Hellow my brother pls can u help me with the name of the school so that i can apply.
Re: Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application by okeyz(m): 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2007
@ nwamakacit
there are many schools in canada willing to enrol international student.
go to www.live.com type universities in canada and you will see list of all the universities in canada .
check on the ones that suit ur study mode and apply .the cheapest provincial ubiversities are in manitoba ,newfounland and nova scotia.
so happy hunting or searching wink
Re: Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application by oliky(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2007
I believe this will help many of you brothers out there seeking to check out of this our beloved country with very little stress,check this out www, travelvisafreetoday.com

You will find plenty useful info on how to make your move the fast and easy way.
Re: Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application by henrywest(m): 12:20am On May 15, 2011
Anyone here got admitted to university of saskatchewan?
Re: Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application by newmusic: 11:42pm On May 16, 2011
Henrywest, have you been admitted to uni of sask?
Re: Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application by henrywest(m): 11:43pm On May 16, 2011
Yes I have. To study computer science and d first day of class is on d 6th of sept
Re: Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application by newmusic: 11:59pm On May 16, 2011
Congratulations, so have you applied for your visa yet. I know a guy I met on this site, he said he has been there for some years now. Let me seek his consent if i can give you his mail

you are speaking with him already : Deniyor
Re: Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application by henrywest(m): 12:01am On May 17, 2011
You are welcomed. I am going to be submitting my application dis week before friday cuz I was asked to submit latest 3 months before resumption.
Re: Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application by newmusic: 12:07am On May 17, 2011
copy dat. delete
Re: Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application by henrywest(m): 12:07am On May 17, 2011
Ivan2henry@yahoo.com
Re: Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application by newmusic: 12:11am On May 17, 2011
copy dat. delete.

will add you now, but may be can talk tomorrow. tc
Re: Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application by henrywest(m): 12:18am On May 17, 2011
I am really new to this. Don't know how to delete lol

(1) (Reply)

I Have Active (unused) F1 Visa, But I Now Need Work-visit Visa. Please Help!! / Flight From Benin City To Kaduna State. Please help! / Caption This Photo: See What I Saw While Watching Channels News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.