Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Looking For A Friend In Usa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Looking For A Friend In Usa (2216 Views)

Help!! A Friend In Russia Needs A New Passport / US B2 Visa To Visit An Internet Friend In US / My Girl Friend In Britain Is Planning To Send Me An Invite, What Will I Do To Secure Visa And Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Friend In Usa by zima: 1:00pm On May 03, 2008
Am looking for my long lost friend called KENNETH unfortunately i don't know his surname.He from Edo State grow up in Jos plateau state.
The father owns commercial lorries DEO writing on the bodies also a miner
He used to live in Damboyi Chall Street Jenta Jos.He left Nigeria to America around 1995.
Anyone with knowledge of Kenneth should email me patneke@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For A Friend In Usa by lloydhill(m): 5:46pm On May 03, 2008
hey all i'm also looking foran old time friend.his name is ojorumi odumah.he grew up in warri,went to fgc warri from 91-97.he is from delta state.i think he is in the states but i just want to getin contact with him.thanks alot
Re: Looking For A Friend In Usa by PapaBrowne(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2008
I think I know Ojorunmi, Not sure exactly, but if he grew up in Shell Ogunu, family came back from Shell cross posting 89"(Holland), schooled in NNPC staff sch and has a brother called Tule then he can easily be located!
Re: Looking For A Friend In Usa by dnative(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2008
This crossed my mind sometime not too long ago. With the number of nigerians abroad registered here on nairaland, i think a missed-connections thread or a whole forum (don't know if this already exists) would be ideal to help people locate anyone they've lost contact with.

For myself, i wish to locate Martins (can't remember the surname now) - Unilag mech engr class of 96. He served in calabar and was living at the naval quarters along mcc road then. Last I heard of him was that he left for Canada around 1998-2000. I sure would love to make contact with him again. Matto - who knows you might be a nairaland user or have friends who are. Do get in touch here.
Re: Looking For A Friend In Usa by gbeborun(m): 10:41am On May 04, 2008
@ Papabrowne,
Did you attend NNPC staff school as well? Tule was in my class back then.
Re: Looking For A Friend In Usa by Cadet(f): 8:36pm On May 04, 2008
*sighs*
Re: Looking For A Friend In Usa by uspry1(f): 9:04pm On May 04, 2008
dnative:

This crossed my mind sometime not too long ago. With the number of nigerians abroad registered here on nairaland, i think a missed-connections thread or a whole forum (don't know if this already exists) would be ideal to help people locate anyone they've lost contact with.

Check out existing thread on NL at below:

Be Reunited with Old Friends
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-212.0.html
Re: Looking For A Friend In Usa by dnative(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2008
Nice one uspry1 in pointing this out. Guess I was too lazy to trawl through the forum list to check for this.

I have been on the thread and I must say it is some work to go through these. If I may make a suggestion on the format, I think a child forum should be dedicated to this rather than a single thread. In this way, if all posters can capture a summary of the details of their missed connections as a thread title under this forum, then it would be much easier for anyone to scan through the various titles to see which one would be of interest without having to open each and every thread to see if the missed connections details apply.

However just a suggestion.
Re: Looking For A Friend In Usa by PapaBrowne(m): 9:16pm On May 05, 2008
@ Papabrowne,
Did you attend NNPC staff school as well? Tule was in my class back then.

Gbegborun. . . . Are u serious? Small world! So u mean u were in C class of 1990? Same class with Esi, Tunde, Ikhile, Eghosa, Uyi, Nike, Kemi and the rest of them folks?
If this is 4real, then we were class mates! Smaaaaallllll Wooooorlld!
Re: Looking For A Friend In Usa by gbeborun(m): 9:06pm On May 06, 2008
PapaBrowne:

Gbegborun. . . . Are u serious? Small world! So u mean u were in C class of 1990? Same class with Esi, Tunde, Ikhile, Eghosa, Uyi, Nike, Kemi and the rest of them folks?
If this is 4real, then we were class mates! Smaaaaallllll Wooooorlld!
I remember them all, even saw nike at festival of life in 2005, but she couldnt place my face. Small world
Re: Looking For A Friend In Usa by benlay(m): 9:29am On May 07, 2008
Yeah,i'm also looking for a friend in the U.S,his name is Abimbola Falade,he left for U.S since 1996, i don't know if anyone colud help.
Re: Looking For A Friend In Usa by PapaBrowne(m): 2:48am On May 09, 2008
gbeborun:

I remember them all, even saw nike at festival of life in 2005, but she couldnt place my face. Small world
Hmmm, thats interesting! Nice 2 meet on Nairaland after 18 yrs or so right? I hope i'd be able 2 place ur face!

So let me guess. . . U would be . . . . .
Re: Looking For A Friend In Usa by lloydhill(m): 9:05am On May 09, 2008
thanks @papaB,i know tule,ojonugwa and bamiyo,but they are his cousins,but he went twin fountain pri sch and fgcwarri.he is almost an albino.his popsy is late.they live in bendel estate in warri.
Re: Looking For A Friend In Usa by gbeborun(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2008
@ Papabrowne,
Tunde Raji and Tunde Olagbemi were my closest pals then. Funny enough i still remember most of their last names. If you tell me your pals then, i'm definately going to know you!!!!
Re: Looking For A Friend In Usa by PapaBrowne(m): 7:20pm On May 10, 2008
@Gbeborun
Wow! Now that's coincidental. At some point those two same kids were once my closest pals. Wow!
Had a lot of friends though. If u used 2 play soccer, then try remember the kid that always scored offside goals- That"s me! Or the "fastest racer!

@Lloydhill
Ok, i don't know him. But I know lots of folks I could ask!
Re: Looking For A Friend In Usa by gbeborun(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2008
@Papabrowne,
I'm torn btw Obinna and Tunde Raji, if you remember Tunde used to be called "mad cow" or something funny. Hmm and u r definitely not Uyoyo. anyways i still they think.
Re: Looking For A Friend In Usa by PapaBrowne(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2008
Yeah, Tunde was madcow- I remember.Esi used 2 be the keeper right? Was fun!
Anyways, One last clue! I lived on Bonny River Close in the Complex.
This is my email grandislands@gmail.com. Holla!
Re: Looking For A Friend In Usa by gbeborun(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2008
Ok, can't even remember where Bonny river close is, anyways do know whereabout of Ikhile, Eghosa, Uyi and Tunde Raji?
Re: Looking For A Friend In Usa by lloydhill(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2008
@papaB thanks alot and hope u'll help get in touch with those guy that may know him.Where is tunde olagbemi,that guy eh , I knew him in FGC Warri.
Re: Looking For A Friend In Usa by dinja: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2011
Hey guys, I just wanted to share this cool site with you.

http://waatp.com

It's a people-search-engine called WAATP. You can find anyone in the USA for free, only by typing thier name. They aggregates data from open sources such as social networks, web search engines and even offline sources, and their database is huge.
So, if you look for someone in USA, this is a right place to start your search.

(1) (Reply)

Which Countries Are The Most Attractive To Immigrate For Nigerians? / Attn: Canadian Student Visa Application / Please Help....visa Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.