Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters (1764 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct / Miyetti Allah Is a Privileged Terrorist Organization--Mark Adebayo On Sahara TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nigerians hypocrisy stink to high heaven. I'm afraid of Nigerians and their thinkings.
Osquare Okpanachi writes Omoyele Sowore.
He was the first to expose Abba Kyari N500m MTN bribe, they accepted he wasn't working for government.
He was the first to expose Secretary General of the Federation, Babachir the grass cutter, they accepted he wasn't working for government.
He was the first to report Buratai's property in Dubai, he wasn't working for government
He was the first to report how Nigerian airforce misfired and kill several in Borno, he wasn't working for government.
He was the first & only platform to expose employment racketeering that was going on in CBN, NNPC, HOS & NSCDC where friends & relatives of top government officials were secretly hired, they agreed he definitely wasn't working for government.
He was the only platform that reported the outrageous amount Nigerian embassy spent to receive Aisha Buhari when she visited London, they cheered him for a job well done, he absolutely was not working for government.
He was the only platform that reported how much it was costing the people of Nigeria to have Presidential jet parked in London for 30days, they insulted Buhari & wished him dead, he definitely wasn't working for government exposing that
But................
He exposed Fani Kayode, he is working for government.
He exposed Suleiman, he is working for government.
He exposed Fayose, he is working for government.
Now that he is even exposing those in the same government, they said; he is being used by a section of government to intimidate others.
The way some Nigerians think when it comes to analysing National Issues, even the devil is ashamed & disgusted.
Let me inform you for free, the devil is ashamed of you, but he is happy the way you are misusing the brain God blessed you with.
He is working for government, yet government will give his law enforcement officers the go ahead to arrest, detain and brutalise him for days. Once again, the government police has issued warrant of arrest on him. To you, he is working for government.
I swear to god of thunder, You need new sense. Oya Receive One Today in d name of amadioha
Via Kaygloba Dgreat wall.
source -facebook

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by kizzyblazee: 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Well, as good as Sahara reporters might seem to be, some of their claims are "outrightly false".

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by rusher14: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
But you should know the only people who dislike Sowore are the criminals and the dogs that eat the crap off their plates.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by DonLo: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please fear Nigerians o, their attack on Sahara Reporters of late made me conclude that most Nigerians on social media rarely think with their brains. They see nothing wrong in Dino but are quick to attack the only media platform that keeps the present day government on their toes. My advice to Sowore is that, he should not die for Nigerians because they will be the ones to blame him for putting his life on the line. He should stop SR and let those in government steal us dry cos despite the mind boggling revelation, nothing will be done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by dolphinife: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
To be frank, it's not as if anybody hates Sahara reporters, it's just that an enemy of Buhari is a friend to some gullible idiots masquerading on the Internet day and night....

They go to the extent of supporting Saraki despite the fact dat he's a Muslim by organising a rally in support of him in Abuja...

Just signify that you hate Buhari, and see how they will lick your scrotum with much funfare.....

I swear, let just Sahara reporters says anything negative against Buhari before 10pm tonight, and see if they wouldn't switch allegiance by supporting and praising Sowore to high heaven.....we know all these...they are kids

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by LordOfNaira: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
CC Lalasticlala

Honestly, hypocrisy is the right word to describe those fellows. I don't know if some of them are doing it on purpose or just can't help it because of short memory.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
LordOfNaira:
CC Lalasticlala

Honestly, hypocrisy is the right word to describe those fellows. I don't know if some of them are doing it on purpose or just can't help it because of short memory.
true talk

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by Saintsquare(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
I'm not surprised,if only this set of people put there brain to use they would understand SR is on there side,keeping politicians on there toes is a + for us common citizens but due to hatred, they are easily maneuvered. The table will soon turn when Dino make allegiance with buhari then they will remember Dino is criminal and fraud..... smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by dunkem21(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wailers thread cheesy

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 29, 2017
dunkem21:
Wailers thread cheesy

tongue
if you don't have what to say just shut up

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by agabusta: 2:05am On Mar 29, 2017
dolphinife:
To be frank, it's not as if anybody hates Sahara reporters, it's just that an enemy of Buhari is a friend to some gullible idiots masquerading on the Internet day and night....

They go to the extent of supporting Saraki despite the fact dat he's a Muslim by organising a rally in support of him in Abuja...

Just signify that you hate Buhari, and see how they will lick your scrotum with much funfare.....

I swear, let just Sahara reporters says anything negative against Buhari before 10pm tonight, and see if they wouldn't switch allegiance by supporting and praising Sowore to high heaven.....we know all these...they are kids

This sums it up.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:29am On Mar 29, 2017
that crap written up there came from a Yoruba man please remove that Igbo vox this thread stinks of idiocy and stupidity ...imagine some of the words used in this write up and you want anyone to take you serious
Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by ZelibeKristien: 2:33am On Mar 29, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
that crap written up there came from a Yoruba man please remove that Igbo vox this thread stinks of idiocy and stupidity ...imagine some of the words used in this write up and you want anyone to take you serious

Everything is Yoruba to you ipob miscreants. Shameless people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by DesChyko: 2:39am On Mar 29, 2017
I've long since dismissed Sahara Reporters like I would anything that is not reliable.
They've floundered a lot many years past with really stupĀ”d unprofessional uncorroborative journalism particularly pre-2015 election and their tendency to spew any trash just to skew the people's mind.
Some people enjoy being made an obvious fool of. I'm just not one of them.
Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Flat head, Shut up your smelly mouth, shameless cocaine smuggler. Go stuff cocaine in your wide anus as usual, useless ipob tout.
when I come back from smuggling my cocaine I bring my car for you to wash under hot sun just for chicken 1500 with the bros tuale coming from you to me

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by ZelibeKristien: 10:45am On Mar 29, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
when I come back from smuggling my cocaine I bring my car for you to wash under hot sun just for chicken 1500 with the bros tuale coming from you to me

How can you return when you will be slaughtered in Asia just like thousands of your kinsmen. Lmaoooo. Death is on your door already. Shameless flat head

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by Jabioro: 10:51am On Mar 29, 2017
Some don't know the value of free gift on until they lose it their neighbors, or outright out sight then the importance gazing at them.. SR is doing a lot of check mate job..
Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

How can you return when you will be slaughtered in Asia just like thousands of your kinsmen. Lmaoooo. Death is on your door already. Shameless flat head
I use abro liquid car wash just in case I come around

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by 989900: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2017
Nice article! Kids are the ones who don't know better.

OTOH, there is a subtle dumbing of the populace in general, from the states to England, to the middle east to Nigeria.

Wonder how Trump can be president, or how that dumb and insolent 'cash me outside' kid can be popular or the Kardashians, or how folks in SA and Britain think foreigners are why they can't get proper education, get a job or keep one.

Even here on Nairaland trivialities and frivolities like Tonto eating noodles or Davido laughing at Imade his daughter will make FrontPage ahead of a thought provoking article as yours.

1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2017
kizzyblazee:
Well, as good as Sahara reporters might seem to be, some of their claims are "outrightly false".

Like which one
Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by ZelibeKristien: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
I use abro liquid car wash just in case I come around

You that still live with your parents in their 1room with your 12 other siblings. Lmaooo. Wetin person no go see for nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by omenkaLives(m): 11:01am On Mar 29, 2017
dolphinife:

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by KINGOFTHEEAST: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

You that still live with your parents in their 1room with your 12 other siblings. Lmaooo. Wetin person no go see for nairaland.
kola expect me by 2pm make you don't take amala and ewedu cos that nonsense degrades the brain

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by omenkaLives(m): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Flat head, Shut up your smelly mouth, shameless cocaine smuggler. Go stuff cocaine in your wide anus as usual, useless ipob tout.
Dont so that. They push you into getting banned and if they are banned as well, they simply log in with their alt. If they insult you, simply copy the mods.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by Ojiofor: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2017
DonLo:
Please fear Nigerians o, their attack on Sahara Reporters of late made me conclude that most Nigerians on social media rarely think with their brains. [b]They see nothing wrong in Dino [/b]but are quick to attack the only media platform that keeps the present day government on their toes. My advice to Sowore is that, he should not die for Nigerians because they will be the ones to blame him for putting his life on the line. He should stop SR and let those in government steal us dry cos despite the mind boggling revelation, nothing will be done.

Dino was your ally and saint in 2015.
Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by BrutalJab: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2017
dolphinife:

That's the same way you and your kid mates disliked GEJ!

So don't expect everyone to love or asslick a sick and failed government. We all can't be a ZOMBIE.
Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
Dont so that. They push you into getting banned and if they are banned as well, they simply log in with their alt. If they insult you, simply copy the mods.

you go copy tire

BMC cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Our Hypocrisy On Sahara Reporters by Funlordjnr: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Sahara reporters for life!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Main Progenitors Of Hate Speech And Discrimination / Buhari Endorsement Or Rejection Poll / Buhari's Meeting With Service Chiefs: An Observation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.