Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Please I Need Mature Advise - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Mature Advise (1813 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE / My Family Is Frustrating Me - Mature Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by musicwriter(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
joseph1832:
Indeed it is. I believe speaking and writing 'the lingua franca' better than your own language is a form of brainwashing.

It took careful observation of musicwriter's posts to know that you and I have been lobotomize by the white man's gimmicks...

Find data and watch this lecture and discussion by African-American professors in America. The first video talks about control of knowledge and what is knowable by black people, and also information that has been hidden away from black people via brainwashing education. In the second video they talked about how they discovered the foolery called education, they talk about mis-education of black people in general, slavery, colonialism, ancient Africa, e.t.c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zRi7IoPjho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7k_oKWuWIQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ishilove:
'am am am'...
*sigh* Why do Nigerians find it so hard to write 'I'm' the proper way??
this is just an act of childishness and a display of ITK
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ishilove:
'am am am'...

*sigh* Why do Nigerians find it so hard to write 'I'm' the proper way??
I used to think it was a Nigerian thing,but I discovered it's a general mistake even the whites make. Me I'm tired of correcting people biko lol.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
mstemmy:
Am a young woman of 22 years would be 23 this year,i have a year old son with my bf who is 26 a graduate too,am an engineering graduate but have no job,am going for masters this year,...My problem is this,since i found out i was pregnant,my relationship with my bf hasnt bn same,i found out around wen i was 6 months...i told my parents and he told his too,his mom welcomed me,shes a nice person...but d relationship hasnt bn d same,even as much as we try to make things work,its more like there is something in between us,i find it hard to express how i feel to him same as him also,we have misunderstandings...its not a matter of infidelity...its just lack of communication,i try my best to improve but its just not working out,so of recent he asked for a breakup...wasnt surprised when he asked because i knew a day would come one of us would voice out that the relationship isnt how its ssupposed to be and also the two families want us to get married...Should i grant him?i dont want him to see me as though am desperate to get married to him...because i have this strong believe am going to be successful let him not think am a liability and i cant offer him anything....

Why do you want to force a young lad of 26yrs old with lots of years ahead of him into marriage

Don't you even try to trap him by any means cus he is not mentally matured for such task
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by yomi007k(m): 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
undecided

This is bad market n d truth is its majorly d guy's fault because if he wasnt ready for a baby why didnt he prevent it....he is jus being irresponsible n trying to mk u feel guilty.

Its sad dt u were carried away by emotion- u need to rearrange ur life n focus on u, ur kid, n ppl dt truly love u.

God be with u.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by baby124: 1:56am On Mar 29, 2017
All this useless and irresponsible children having children. I odontological have much to say to you except give that guy space or move on.
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by Ishilove: 4:51am On Mar 29, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

I used to think it was a Nigerian thing,but I discovered it's a general mistake even the whites make. Me I'm tired of correcting people biko lol.
It's actually very irritating.
Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by SmartchoicesNG: 7:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Ishilove:

It's actually very irritating.
Contribute to the issue here or....

Re: Please I Need Mature Advise by Lush100(m): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2017
dear op,
since its recent,
which one of u have Christian parents?

pls the two of you should go for counselling.

its irresponsible to just ask for a break up when you just had a child.

the two of u have put the child on harm's way.

haba, why is this generation like this?

please the two of you go for counselling,- church counselling.

but let me be frank,

dear sister, u are at fault, why do u ladies put your bodies down without honor.

had the two of done introduction and trade wedding, I could understand,

you have put the child in a difficult situation.

I just wish U God's guidance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Na Wa! This Baby Na 'bros' To Seyi Law's Baby. Behold A 13-pound Baby.-photo. / Should I Make This My Business / Cry For HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.