Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

I Hereby Present To You: Namadi Sambo = The Viper Amidst Cobras - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hereby Present To You: Namadi Sambo = The Viper Amidst Cobras (1396 Views)

Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) / Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. / "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hereby Present To You: Namadi Sambo = The Viper Amidst Cobras by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
The former vice president was sighted today at the Tinubu 65th bla bla bla...who cares..

The bottomline is, I was surprised to see the former mere commissioner whom obviously is a viper now in the midst of APC cobras..

Meanwhile, Mr Hale & hearty was nowhere to be seen..

In the past some of these NL rats has had to put up swift e-blows in defence of Oga Namuda SamboRi againt Hell-rufire-de-midget but, see them both laughing at your stupidity..

Re: I Hereby Present To You: Namadi Sambo = The Viper Amidst Cobras by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
God help us for this quantri...
Re: I Hereby Present To You: Namadi Sambo = The Viper Amidst Cobras by DIKEnaWAR: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sambo is a clown like others in same shoes with him. He is hanging on to the foolish idea that he will one day run for President and Tinubu will support him.
Re: I Hereby Present To You: Namadi Sambo = The Viper Amidst Cobras by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Sambo is a clown like others in same shoes with him. He is hanging on to the foolish idea that he will one day run for President and Tinubu will support him.

Hahaha, they are playing with our collective resolve to shoot all of them in their asses at one time in one place..

Oneday, we shall make example of some of these Evil inclinated politificians..
Re: I Hereby Present To You: Namadi Sambo = The Viper Amidst Cobras by psucc(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Old folks enjoying their loot and celebrating each other by turn.
Yet the youths are fighting and maiming themselves on their behalf.

5 Likes

Re: I Hereby Present To You: Namadi Sambo = The Viper Amidst Cobras by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
psucc:
Old folks enjoying their loot and celebrating each other by turn.

Yet the youths are fighting and maiming themselves on their behalf.

Imagine..

The same youth often asks here,'where is Namadi Sambo'?
Re: I Hereby Present To You: Namadi Sambo = The Viper Amidst Cobras by yarimo(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
EFCC, ICPC, DSS, POLICE, ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE, NSCDC, FRSC, NURTW, IMMIGRATION, and CUSTOMS please be at alert before NAMADI SAMBO should escape

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Present To You: Namadi Sambo = The Viper Amidst Cobras by sEGXY2(m): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tinubu looks way older than 65 to me, dude looks like he's clocking 80 abi na football age!

anyway I still gat madt love for the numero uno of modern Nigeria politics. Master Chess \ayoo player, Jagaban of Africa! ™

Age with grace Sir!
Re: I Hereby Present To You: Namadi Sambo = The Viper Amidst Cobras by lord33: 12:44am On Mar 29, 2017
See them. And some people will be on nairaland shouting ipob and Afonjas
Re: I Hereby Present To You: Namadi Sambo = The Viper Amidst Cobras by ProudBornoBoy(m): 1:05am On Mar 29, 2017
and book haram nor dey see this kind gathering bomb mtcheeeeewwwww

#meanwhile

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Airport: How Julius Berger Saved Nigeria From Embarrassment / EFCC Freezes N8. 6b In Ex-first Lady’s Friend’s Accounts / Mbaka On Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.