Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Uber Driver Narrates How Her Passenger Turned Out To Be Her Man’s Booty Call - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uber Driver Narrates How Her Passenger Turned Out To Be Her Man’s Booty Call (697 Views)

Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria / Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Driver Narrates How Her Passenger Turned Out To Be Her Man’s Booty Call by TheHerald: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
A lady took to her social media page to narrate a shocking experience which she had with one of her passengers.

The social media user who took to her page, @Msixelaa, o Twitter reveals that she works as an Uber driver and was ‘fortunate’ enough to have gotten deep into a conversation with her passenger who turned out to be her man’s booty call.

The social media user revealed that she connected with her passenger on grounds that she was on her way to see her man whom she (the passenger) hadn’t seen in a long time.

The Uber driver who revealed that she could relate to her passenger’s pain as her man also just left got the shocker of her life when the passenger asked to alight at her boyfriend’s house.

The Uber driver further disclosed that her man had excused himself to see his mother at the hospital earlier in the day before she left for work.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/uber-driver-narrates-passenger-turned-mans-booty-call/#Ezi9ScoxXTrBYe4x.99

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Narrates How Her Passenger Turned Out To Be Her Man’s Booty Call by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Twira liars at it again

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Narrates How Her Passenger Turned Out To Be Her Man’s Booty Call by subtlemee(f): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
One of the numerous ways of bringing traffic to your blog site
Re: Uber Driver Narrates How Her Passenger Turned Out To Be Her Man’s Booty Call by jashar(f): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
These dudes ain't loyal. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Narrates How Her Passenger Turned Out To Be Her Man’s Booty Call by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:04am On Mar 29, 2017
these nollywood people don invade twitter
Re: Uber Driver Narrates How Her Passenger Turned Out To Be Her Man’s Booty Call by pocohantas(f): 12:36am On Mar 29, 2017
Twitter lies again. Some Nigerian boyfriends can be expert liars...when they want to grin

Call a typical Nigerian boyfriend and he be like "baby, my friend wants to say hi"... the idiot friend will na collect phone "hello nne, so I finally get to speak to you? You're the one that keeps giving my friend sleepless nights? He's always talking about you eh! When will you come and visit us? Shey you'll come with one of you friend that looks like you?".

Lie lie boys... tongue God done catch one of them. They'll come now and say girls love lies,as if they say "baby, I am about to lie to you... PMB is my uncle"

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

These Hilarious Tweets From Parents Are A Must-read Before Having Kids / See Why You Must Wash Your New Undies Before Wearing Them. (graphic Photo) / Nairalander Celebrate One Year Of Her Mother Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.