Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria (69537 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Made4naijalove: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2020
A Nigerian singer living abroad went on Facebook Live to expose her man after she discovered he has a family in Nigeria and he hid it from her because he wanted papers.

In the Facebook live video, Osemwengie Rejoice, popularly known as Young Mummy, is seen preventing her man from entering her house. She told viewers that he lied to her that he loves her because she is a citizen and he wanted papers, then he impregnated her and they moved in together.

Osemwengie Rejoice said he became abusive after they moved in together. She said that he beats her in her own house and the reason why he hasn't beaten her yet is because they are on Facebook Live.

She added that he tries to prevent her from talking to her people.

"If I dey talk to me sister, he go bring quarrel come, if I dey talk to my producer, he go bring quarrel come. If I dey talk to my people, he'll say 'I go dagger you'," she revealed.

She mentioned that she asked him before they began dating if he has a child but he denied it and kept his Nigerian family away from her.

In the video, she asked him to leave her house and threatened to call the police as he begged for forgiveness and stated that he has nowhere else to go.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFlcsiTJuDI

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Made4naijalove: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2020
This woman on her own fit dun get like 4 kids from different men cheesy cheesy cheesy

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Freestainworld(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2020
this is the new trend now, when a woman is desperate that is what she get, when a man is desperate that is what he gets too, marry me or leave, I will marry you and have it all, human being sef.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Ningen(m): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
Leeches everywhere disguised as men.

How ironic that this is coming from a woman.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
Leaches everywhere disguised as men.Real men went into extinction since the 1980s
Shut up blockhead.

Deji63 that is going all over this thread to call people broke and poor,
I can put your father and you on a monthly salary for life no joke ... I mean i can sponsor you and your father's lifestyle grin

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Ningen(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Really? what of your dad? has he gone into extinction? [s]If he is still around today, then he must be a fake ass man, wife beater and cheat because according to you, real men no longer exist today.[/s]

Bro, the latter part of your post is unnecessary.
You don't need it to counter her shaming tactic.

We all know they only use the term ‘real men’ when it's beneficial to women. Don't fall for it.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 19, 2020
Ningen:

You will agree with me that men leech more these days in the name of "what are you bringing to the table "not more a woman's thing.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Ningen(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
You will agree with me that men leech more these days in the name of "what are you bringing to the table "not more a woman's thing.

No. I don't agree.

Men are only waking up after realizing women have been doing nothing but leeching on them.

We ask “what are you bringing to the table? to verify that she is capable woman & not a leech.

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Bola146(f): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin grin Wahala

1 Like

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Romangalactic(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
If not for the fact that she was so desperate for a man and was easy to play, why will she ever think some young hustler from naija will be interested in her and not her papers?
Does she not look at herself in a mirror at all?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by xendra: 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
She is trying so hard to irritate the guy,

This is how some women go extreme to make men beat them.

the guy deserves disgrace though, why play with people's emotions for personal gain But if women do am to una, una go dey vex

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by xendra: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ningen:

There is no irony in it,

Men do it alot, and that's why they hate women because they don't get that benefit as much as women.
Now they've devised a saying "give to your fellow guy man instead of women " cheesy that gives them some benefit

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by xendra: 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Romangalactic:
If not for the fact that she was so desperate for a man and was easy to play, why will she ever think some young hustler from naija will be interested in her and not her papers?
Exactly! yet unrealistic men will look at their broke ass self in the mirror and still expect a pretty girl to fall for them....SMH

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2020

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Theconglomerate(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Poor man dey for trouble.
If that man be get money,whether e impregnate another woman or not,this lady no go try this kind rubbish.
Else her double slap go sure undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Theconglomerate(m): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
Romangalactic:
Nna I tire oo.
Which kind love be that? undecided
Untop something weh be like juju.
If you get money in Nigeria,forget abroad else you go dey see this kind nonsense tire.
I bet say if na Naija dem no born this lady to dey try this thing else body go tell am.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Hathor5(f): 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
aeion:
He says "Sorry ehn" so nonchalantly and unremorsefully. Anyone who marries a man fresh-off-the-boat from Nigeria should know they're taking a huge risk, as many already have a wife and kid[s] somewhere, a fiancée, or a girlfriend they're still stuck on. I could say the same for women because men get played too, although men are usually the perpetrators when it comes to marrying women for papers.

Only the fresh off the boat? Don't you know many women in Nigeria discover he had a second family at his burial ceremony?

What gives! They don't have to take any responsibility in this society. Women will see to it. wink

12 Likes

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Romangalactic(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
xendra:
Exactly! yet unrealistic men will look at their broke ass self in the mirror and still expect a pretty girl to fall for them....SMH
Sis, a broke guy sef has a thousand girls wey broke pass am that will still fall for him. Maybe not u, but others, and all have the same punni

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Romangalactic(m): 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Nna I tire oo.
Which kind love be that? undecided
Untop something weh be like juju.
If you get money in Nigeria,forget abroad else you go dey see this kind nonsense tire.
I bet say if na Naija dem no born this lady to dey try this thing else body go tell am.
Lol, you noticed. See her face with voice like forest amphibian

10 Likes

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Vyzz: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
Leaches everywhere disguised as men. Real men went into extinction since the 1980s

Including some of your leech brothers and uncles... I may be right, pls correct me

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by SweetCunt97(f): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
Guy man don humble. But before him go dey talk anyhow huh?

Him no get anywhere to go yet him dey form jagaban dey treat her anyhow? That's d thing about some men, they get lazy when a woman decides to house them.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Enugupikin: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lmao...the evening newspaper got played

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by ODJ124(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
take heart lady...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Normal format. Some Men and women would do anything for papers.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by sylve11: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
@ time frame 3:29, the woman called the man an innetrate. This part got me confused cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
#InsideLife : Na different things dey happen!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by AmazingELixir: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
lipsrsealed

This woman is shaking the table vigorously ooh...a very good measure of Nigerians in foreign lands with foreign wives have Nigerian wives back home oo.

But this woman sha, she really prepare for the paddy man this time around...see bobo dey beg as reality dey dawn for him eyes say na homeless things ooh.. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by SeriouslySense(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Wedding Rings Only / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.