Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Hiding Your Ip - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hiding Your Ip (3228 Views)

5 Ways To Change Your IP Address And Browse Securely & Anonymously. / Change Your IP Address In Less Than 1 Min / How To Change Your Ip Address Using Mozilla Firefox Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiding Your Ip by money2ride: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2009
Does anyone here have an idea of a software more importantly freeware that can be used for hiding/changing IP?. I have downloaded several ones, only one worked for about an hour and stopped working. All others show me a new IP which they changed my IP to but on checking it has not really changed. Or does anyone in the house have other methods? Rush me your answers please.
Re: Hiding Your Ip by Coretalk(m): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2009
Have a look this this blog,http://tools.rosinstrument.com/howto.htm, a friend mentioned it to me. i'll give it a try myself. seem pretty easy
Re: Hiding Your Ip by osamaye(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2009
One of d best is sockslist.net (no downloadin). Just copy and paste any countrys IP. Then use whoer.is 2 confirm. Or download hotspotshield. For more info on setins: mykelceo@gmail.com, 07036769898
Re: Hiding Your Ip by KoteKing: 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2010
Hello.
Another nice site is http://proxyhttp.net - list of http proxies.
Btw, http://sockslist.net have new design and rocks smiley
Re: Hiding Your Ip by TrueSeeker(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2010
Most of the free VPN software are not just dependable, if you've got money to spend, like 5k ($36)per annual you can visit www.myquicksmart.com/securevpn to download a secured vpn with guarantee if you need any assistant just let me know.
Re: Hiding Your Ip by etaurus(m): 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2010
@Poster
My i ask why must you hide your IP
Re: Hiding Your Ip by dailydolla4u(m): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2010
Is possible hide my phone IP 4 free surfing, if yes how do i go about it. Thanks man.
Re: Hiding Your Ip by sunnykiss(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2010
MTN browsing software for sale and its just 2500Naira its free to browse, when connected.ok
call sunny on 08137337447 or email Sunnykissng@yahoo.com now to grab it,

You dont need to be paying shit for internet at this era, just get you N series 3G phone and ur Nokia pc suite that all and install the software and browse ,

this one is USA ip straight men
Re: Hiding Your Ip by feb4groove(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2010
SO SO TRUE

LEARN HOW TO MAKE 40 PIPS DAILY FOR FREE
Re: Hiding Your Ip by money2ride: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2010
@ watbas: Surely you are da bomb. I have wasted much time finding answer to this. You provided it freely. I tried it, it worked .Thanks. The method works so well. Thanks once again.
Re: Hiding Your Ip by legalwealth(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
Discover How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software here at
https://www.nairaland.com/922065/how-change-ip-country-ip
Re: Hiding Your Ip by jessitha: 6:45am On Sep 02, 2013
money2ride: Does anyone here have an idea of a software more importantly freeware that can be used for hiding/changing IP?. I have downloaded several ones, only one worked for about an hour and stopped working. All others show me a new IP which they changed my IP to but on checking it has not really changed. Or does anyone in the house have other methods? Rush me your answers please.

Change ip address:
If you have dynamic IP, then change your IP address by following the steps:-
1)Go to Start->Run->Cmd->Press Enter..
Type in "ipconfig/release" for Current IP address and then type "ipconfig/renew" for New IP address.
2)Either follow step 1 or Simply restart or unplug your modem/router .
Doing either step 1 or 2 will change your Dynamic IP address. Visit Ip-details.com to check your IP address is changed or not.

Hide ip address:
You can use proxy server or hide ip software to hide your ip address.

1 Like

Re: Hiding Your Ip by tboy20017: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701, at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...
Re: Hiding Your Ip by Raymondluv(m): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2016
money2ride:
Does anyone here have an idea of a software more importantly freeware that can be used for hiding/changing IP?. I have downloaded several ones, only one worked for about an hour and stopped working. All others show me a new IP which they changed my IP to but on checking it has not really changed. Or does anyone in the house have other methods? Rush me your answers please.
his der anysite i can use to change my ip
Re: Hiding Your Ip by Raymondluv(m): 7:30am On Jun 12, 2016
osamaye:
One of d best is sockslist.net (no downloadin). Just copy and paste any countrys IP. Then use whoer.is 2 confirm. Or download hotspotshield. For more info on setins: mykelceo@gmail.com, 07036769898
pls is der anysite or app to change my ip address
Re: Hiding Your Ip by Raymondluv(m): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2016
TrueSeeker:
Most of the free VPN software are not just dependable, if you've got money to spend, like 5k ($36)per annual you can visit www.myquicksmart.com/securevpn to download a secured vpn with guarantee if you need any assistant just let me know.
how can i hide my ip address is der any app or website

(1) (Reply)

National ICT Policy Discussion With Mr. Saheed Adepoju / USA Used Dell Latitude E7440 Intel Core I5 256gb Ssd 8gbram SOLD SOLD SOLD / Which Laptop Product Do I Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.