Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto (50833 Views)

Avoid The Biggest Mistake Writers Make / Sweet Mistake By Adelaide Clara Asamoah / The Innocent Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by queenitee(f): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hadampson:
I don land (cool) cool

The previous space was too small to pack my new acquired G-WAGON. So i av to expand it. Angelinastto don start again o. carry go i dey ur back like hunchbackgrin

My people... E don apen o
Guess what?! angelinastto iyaff start anoda story oo
cc: harameede99, lankyannie, spdazzy, samyfreshsmooth, cerewo, oly23, chizzymaris, hormobolanle, azeequeen, olatex25, yungtemy, dtobs, yewandequeen, sirorubebe, aminzy, sunshine46, queenitee, adesina12, cherrybrown, ritababe, nikz, michelle55, boffinjay, switup, oluwayungeez, jagugu88li, bibijay123, yusufibrahim, skillful01
Boo,I'm here
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by PrettyMizQdot(f): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ayam hia, thou noborri cal me.
Ma'am, kwonteanew
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Hadampson(m): 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Why am i having this feeling laura is d woman in the epilogue or prologue.. d woman 4rm a broken family
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Hadampson(m): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Angelinastto, of all d characters in 'IN THE DARK ', why do u choose khole nah.. I don't like seeing her unhappy. Can u please change it to lorettasad
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by dasilver20(f): 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Angelinastto:
This story is a continuation of my first story "In the dark"
For better understanding, any new comer should go through my first story before this. they are both linked together.

thank you!
Wow such a nice piece.i just read the intro and am loving it let me quickly go and read in the dark

1 Like

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by bimberry1307(f): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2017
I cant believe this! no one mentioned me to this great piece? Ayam vexing gaaaaan!!! wizsolzy, where you dey with your twin bro ikombe? oya come sharp sharp, another one don land. ok, mummy chumzypinky, shift for me make I put my apoti down.
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by wizsolzy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
bimberry1307:
I cant believe this! no one mentioned me to this great piece? Ayam vexing gaaaaan!!! wizsolzy, where you dey with your twin bro ikombe? oya come sharp sharp, another one don land. ok, mummy chumzypinky, shift for me make I put my apoti down.

Ok ah yaf cometh.. Ikombe were r u..My baby is asking after u

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hadampson:
I don land (cool) cool

The previous space was too small to pack my new acquired G-WAGON. So i av to expand it. Angelinastto don start again o. carry go i dey ur back like hunchbackgrin

cc: harameede99, lankyannie, spdazzy, samyfreshsmooth, cerewo, oly23, chizzymaris, hormobolanle, azeequeen, olatex25, yungtemy, dtobs, yewandequeen, sirorubebe, aminzy, sunshine46, queenitee, adesina12, cherrybrown, ritababe, nikz, michelle55, boffinjay, switup, oluwayungeez, jagugu88li, bibijay123, yusufibrahim, skillful01
mehn!dis guy wicked.hin no fit remember person
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Chumzypinky(f): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pls lets be clear. Is it Khloe or Khole?
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Thank you Don Hadampson

I'll start tonight......

Adesina12...

Nastynic, where art though
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Hadampson(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
jagugu88li:
Thank you Don Hadampson
I'll start tonight......
Adesina12...
Nastynic, where art though
U wlcm
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Hadampson(m): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
boffinjay:
mehn!dis guy wicked.hin no fit remember person
Who are u talking about?? undecided
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hadampson:
Who are u talking about?? undecided
na u.
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Hadampson(m): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
boffinjay:
na u.
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by damis28crown(f): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
I JST HOPE ITS NT MY KHLEO DAT WNT TO COURT HMMM HMMM HMMM ME IS NT LKYIN IT O ny way let me read wit one eye i luv ur story kep it up dear
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Angelinastto(f): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
CHAPTER ONE: EPISODE TWO
(IT WASN'T LIKE THIS BEFORE)
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It wasn't like this before. This was not the perfect family I planned for but things changed over time and it seemed like it was beyond repair. My wife "khole" used to be my muse, my world and my everything, until she took in after our marriage. That was like twelve years ago and that was her first pregnancy. I was happy I was going to be a father, I was happy we were going to have our baby and I was happy we were going to be parent but the excitement of having a baby faded over the time, due to the changes that came with the pregnancy.

Khloe and I dated for more than four years before we eventually settled for marriage. Over this period of time, I was never for once disappointed in my wife. She was always neat and tidy. Every blessed day, she appeared like an angel. Not only was she good looking, she was a good cook, a good house wife and she was even good in bed. All this and nothing more was all I wanted in a lady, we were perfect March.
After marriage, I rush home from work everyday because I knew my wife was home, I knew she would be ready to satisfy me. In terms of food and sex and she never disappointed me. Though we had days she would complain of been tired, it was occasional and whenever she gave that excuse, I do understand her perfectly.
Things went fine, until Khloe took in. I knew there were always rough periods of pregnancy and I was ready to support my wife through everything. During the early stage, she most times complained of been weak and tired. I gave her a listening ear and accepted tiredness as my wife's weakness. I would cook before and after work, I would clean the house, I would do our laundry and other things whenever she was not feeling up to it. Things went on like this when she gets occasionally tired, until she turned tiredness to a song she repeats everyday.
I came back from work everyday to a tired wife, I gradually lost the joy of rushing home. I didn't want to be a nagging husband, so I kept my cool and did the little chores I could do. She lost herself to the pregnancy and I blamed myself for getting her pregnant. Though my cup was full, i didn't retaliate.
We had nights we would sleep without eating, we had nights we would feed on fast food and we even had nights we would skip sex. All that was happening made me sick, but I did not utter a word, just because I did not want to hurt her feelings. Though I was been hurt, I continued to manage, hoping things would get better when she escape the first stage of pregnancy. I continued to manage until one night, I could not bare it any longer.
Been the manager of my father's company, I went on a business trip with some of my friend and business partners. The business trip lasted for a week. Though it was a business trip, it was not all about work. We had time to chill and have fun. We lodged in a five star hotel where it would be easy to work and do some other things. Most of my friends were married but they saw nothing bad in having an extramarital affair. I wasn't a saint when I was single, but ever since I vowed to remain faithful, I lost my interest in any sexual act outside marriage.
The first few days were manageable, I would eat with the boys and retire to my room. I also found comfort in calling my wife and chatting her to sleep. Things went like this till the fifth day of my trip. I felt so lonely and had a strong urge for sex, the feelings was so unexplainable.
I knew telling the guys would be a waste, all they would suggest would be having sex with one of the street workers they patronized. Since I wasn't ready to break my vow, I kept my sexual urge to myself and tried to fight it. As usual, I called Khole and had a long chat with her before I went to bed.
Immediately we sealed the business deal the next day, I took a night flight back to Abuja, regardless of how late it was. I didn't even wait for the dinner party organized by our business partner, all that mattered to me was to returnreturn home to my wife.
I got home roughly past eight, I was happy because the trip was a success and I was finally with my wife. Khloe made dinner that night and this made me so happy, thinking my wife was back to who she used to be.
After dinner, I allowed her clean up before I made a move. She responded to my touch, my kiss and even my romantic poems. I was happy, thinking she missed me just how much I missed her. I thought everything worth the wait, not until I made to take her to bed. Khloe stopped the kiss and told me she could not have sex. At first I thought she was joking, until she went on with a long sermon of how tired she was. I was devastated, I could not just keep quiet no more.

"probably, she keep giving me this same excuse because she thinks I will always be fine with it"
I said to myself as I thought about all that happened while I was on my business trip. I thought about the pretty girls I chose to ignore because I had a wife at home, I thought about fighting my sexual urge for her and she giving me the "I'm tired" excuse made me want to explode.
Without holding back, I lashed out my emotions in rage. I was so angry that i could not stand her sight. I could not vouch for my actions, so I excused myself to the living room. I was yet to get a hold on myself when Khloe came for me in the living room, to avoid any argument, I walked out on her and chose to take a break from the house.
I wasn't use to hanging out at night but I wanted to get out of the house by all means. Khloe tried to hold me back but I got away, pushing her in the process.
Heaven knows I never knew she was hurt. I only wanted to get away before I would hurt her. I lodge in an hotel and drank myself to sleep.
I woke up the next day to see a call from Kelvin. I was shocked when he informed me that Khloe was laying on the hospital bed. I was lost and confuse, all I hoped for was for her and her baby to be safe. My love for my wife was huge but I could not cope with her daily excuses.
I drove to the hospital as fast as I could, hoping to bring back my wife and our baby, but my hope was shattered when I found out that Khole lost her pregnancy. I was so sad and weak. Without been told, I knew Nancy suspected something and this made me stay away from her. My conscience was killing me already, I didn't need nobody to make me feel worse.
TBC

5 Likes

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Angelinastto(f): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
PrettyMizQdot:
Ayam hia, thou noborri cal me.

Ma'am, kwonteanew
We are sorry MA. Welcome

1 Like

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Angelinastto(f): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hadampson:
Angelinastto, of all d characters in 'IN THE DARK ', why do u choose khole nah.. I don't like seeing her unhappy. Can u please change it to lorettasad
Chai! So you hate Loretta? There is God!

2 Likes

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Angelinastto(f): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
dasilver20:
Wow such a nice piece.i just read the intro and am loving it let me quickly go and read in the dark
Wait!! !!!! Before you read, there are lots of grammatical blunder in that story. Bear with me please grin
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Angelinastto(f): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Pls lets be clear.
Is it Khloe or Khole?
Yes...... It's all about Khloe! Khloe!! And khole
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Angelinastto(f): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
damis28crown:
I JST HOPE ITS NT MY KHLEO DAT WNT TO COURT HMMM HMMM HMMM ME IS NT LKYIN IT O ny way let me read wit one eye i luv ur story kep it up dear
Lol but you like the wedding party and all the exotic cars

1 Like

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Chumzypinky(f): 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wow.
Bae please you just have to specify on each person's POV. If its Khole's POV, then pls state so before typing. And if its Josh's, pls do same for better understandation *lol*
and please, is it Khole or Khloe
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Chumzypinky(f): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Angelinastto:
Yes...... It's all about Khloe! Khloe!! And khole
what i meant was, is the spelling of the name Khole or Khloe
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by damis28crown(f): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Angelinastto:

Lol but you like the wedding party and all the exotic cars
Yea dat one is gud bt pls let no one die o pls EJO
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Hadampson(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Angelinastto:

Chai! So you hate Loretta? There is God!
No, its nt like that nw.. Khole has suffered enuf nah
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by queenitee(f): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2017
Awwwwn
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by ADECULATE(f): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2017
Ma'am angelinastto, u is weldone ooo. Kip it up
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by shugaplum(f): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2017
Lovely.......please keep the updates coming.
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Bummite96(f): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Interesting
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by SPDAZZY(f): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hadampson:
I don land (cool) cool

Thanks dear. Angel don start abeg bring popcorn
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Divineroyalty(f): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Wow! Another interesting piece from the handler of my magic pen. Ride on dear,am on board.
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Hadampson(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2017
Divineroyalty:
Wow! Another interesting piece from the handler of my magic pen.
Ride on dear,am on board.
I trust u
You no dey carry last

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] / Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors / Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.