Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto (50762 Views)

Avoid The Biggest Mistake Writers Make / Sweet Mistake By Adelaide Clara Asamoah / The Innocent Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2017
pls more update.
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by YungTemy(m): 11:35pm On May 08, 2017
Splendid, keep up with the good work dear
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Pruswaggz(m): 8:44am On May 09, 2017
Na real wa... No update since weeks...Refreshed the page numerous times. Haba undecided
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Oly23(f): 4:55pm On May 10, 2017
freakthingz:
Nah this is that African mentality the woman must be submissive no compromise...she must quit her job, no part time option. I've read too many horror stories about this thing

Now if tomorrow turns bad she's penniless with no options....

They can get a house help with good background check

He can help as well if she can take care of two kids, her job, still cook and clean then he can do his job and still help

We african men always claiming strong, I'm sure his job ain't that strenous physically

Also when she was pregnant, he still wanted to smash its hard but seriously a full human being is growing in that woman....just too selfish
You practically took the words out of my mouth! Like seriously that's what I was just thinking about!! And seeing some comments didn't even help my mood!! Why must she be the one to compromise completely!! He refused the employment of a househelp and insists she resigns from a job she loves why?? Because she is a woman and so has no right to what gives her joy apart from her family!!thats bullshit abeg!
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by SaidYor(m): 10:49pm On May 10, 2017
Loading....... For d next update
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by BlissfulJeff(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2017
pls more update
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Xerox01(m): 12:09pm On May 19, 2017
I don land back, more updates

1 Like

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by freakthingz(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2017
[quote author=Oly23 post=56393001]
You practically took the words out of my mouth! Like seriously that's what I was just thinking about!! And seeing some comments didn't even help my mood!! Why must she be the one to compromise completely!! He refused the employment of a househelp and insists she resigns from a job she loves why?? Because she is a woman and so has no right to what gives her joy apart from her family!!thats bullshit abeg![/quote

No mind them, speaking from experience my parents both had good jobs and my mom didn't quit even after she had us.....when things weren't going smoothly business wise she was the one carrying the family. Some men go just they para anyhow but never doubt that some of us know that marriage is not a dictatorship or one sided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Simplicitee(f): 3:37pm On May 30, 2017
Why na? Angel, Its been 5years.. I'm thirsty

1 Like

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Twinkle004(f): 4:35pm On May 30, 2017
Marriage no easy oooo. It only take the matured mind and God's grace
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Jsaviour(f): 8:27pm On May 30, 2017
Twinkle004:
Marriage no easy oooo. It only take the matured mind and God's grace

I don't think marriage is that hard, just that human beings like making things difficult for themselves. Complication dey sweet them like kilode. Just imagine how humans have made everything so complicated and difficult to the point of frustration. Let's take the invention called maths. Those dy, dx, calculus, equation etc which of them are you using in real life issues. Just +-÷× and we are good but they said no. We want to beat a child to death or shame her to death because he/she didn't 'find x'. Where the x go kwanu. I tire for the world. See as politicians carry billions hide for house/package abroad and it rottening whereas this money is needed in the nation's economic building. The same way they tell a woman its only when you kill yourself and turn to sufferhead, you will be termed virtuous woman.
Let me rest here abeg, enough said.

3 Likes

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Twinkle004(f): 6:11pm On May 31, 2017
Jsaviour:

I don't think marriage is that hard, just that human beings like making things difficult for themselves. Complication dey sweet them like kilode. Just imagine how humans have made everything so complicated and difficult to the point of frustration. Let's take the invention called maths. Those dy, dx, calculus, equation etc which of them are you using in real life issues. Just +-÷× and we are good but they said no. We want to beat a child to death or shame her to death because he/she didn't 'find x'. Where the x go kwanu. I tire for the world. See as politicians carry billions hide for house/package abroad and it rottening whereas this money is needed in the nation's economic building. The same way they tell a woman its only when you kill yourself and turn to sufferhead, you will be termed virtuous woman.
That is life for you. But even with all that, we till need the grace of God.
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Twinkle004(f): 6:12pm On May 31, 2017
Jsaviour:

True talk. That is life for you. But even with all that, we till need the grace of God.
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Clarabarbie(f): 1:19am On Jun 03, 2017
Miss, weldone ma. I joined nairaland yesterday so I would have comment on your stories. Pardon me.
I really love *in the dark* story and it really inspire me I must say because it is just like my own life story angry may God almighty bless you and more ink to your pen!
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
pls dear,update us
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by queenitee(f): 9:23am On Jun 13, 2017
Miss Angelinastto, don't let me cry please
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Oyindawealth(f): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2017
What's d problem ma'am? Why are dere no updates since? Abeg o update asap! Patiently waiting...
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by vickyviolet(f): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
tombs up madam more ink 2 ur pen God bless u
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Sylva2147: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
it seems like angelinasto has abandoned this sweet story.
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Lankyannie(f): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
angel, I know you have been waiting for me since, am here now so give us update or ......................................................................

nice one babe
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by udison(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2017
Angelinastto:

This write up is a perfect work of fiction. It is based on nothing but the writer's imagination, any similarities between any real object and the characters is nothing but a coincidence .

All right reserved to the author (Stanley Angela)
Any part of this work should not be copied without taking due permission from the above mentioned name.

Sit back, relax and enjoy!

A¥J

2 Likes

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Angelinastto(f): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=udison post=58643921][/quote]
wow!!!!!! mehn! this got to me. Actually decided to login and check my mentions and I saw this beautiful beautiful cover!
I'm immensely grateful swidy, thanks a bunch.
using this medium to apologize all the people I've disappointed, super sorry, update continues tomorrow.
THANKS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by udison(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Angelinastto:

wow!!!!!! mehn! this got to me. Actually decided to login and check my mentions and I saw this beautiful beautiful cover!
I'm immensely grateful swidy, thanks a bunch.
using this medium to apologize all the people I've disappointed, super sorry, update continues tomorrow.
THANKS

Just incase u need a cover for a new story...
Holla @ me 0813581003911
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Dammykrone(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2017
I wasn't able to comment on ya first story 'In d dark' but I thank God I am back from ban. That story cost me my sleep 4 5 days. that story captivated my heart. and I Dobale 4 you op

1 Like

Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by PrinceFaFem(m): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
please give us an update ooo
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by ADECULATE(f): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Madam angel, biko na, pls comma update na
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
pls update o
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by SPDAZZY(f): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2018
Has this story been abandoned? It's over a year now.
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by olatex25(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Chai, have missed out alot oo... The story was just superB, i trust Angelinastto doing wot she knw ow to do best. But checkin d last time she update got me sumhow weak, hope this beautiful stories is not abandon sha..
There must be a reason, is unlikely of her...

Let me call out on her first, darling!!! Ooo sorry sweetie!!! I mean horney!!!... Chai who do me like dis na, crushing on a story made me fell in love with d writer, chai... Angelinastto!!! Jare, wherever u are cum and finish dis beautiful thing u started before i file a law suit. Am serious.. Don't joke with me oooo...
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by Angelinastto(f): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
olatex25:
Chai, have missed out alot oo... The story was just superB, i trust Angelinastto doing wot she knw ow to do best. But checkin d last time she update got me sumhow weak, hope this beautiful stories is not abandon sha..
There must be a reason, is unlikely of her...

Let me call out on her first, darling!!! Ooo sorry sweetie!!! I mean horney!!!... Chai who do me like dis na, crushing on a story made me fell in love with d writer, chai... Angelinastto!!! Jare, wherever u are cum and finish dis beautiful thing u started before i file a law suit. Am serious.. Don't joke with me oooo...
lol my brother I'm just logging in since last year....... You know how things are? I'll let you know when I'm ready to finish this.. .how have you been nao?
Re: Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto by LiveLifeHub(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2020
You are a good writer. I would like to meet with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors / Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.