Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" (27202 Views)

Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / PDP Blames Jimi Agbaje For Embarrassing Defeat In Lagos Governorship Election / "No Headmistress Was Demoted In Abia For Embarrassing Governor's Wife"- Abia Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by KingsleyCEO: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2017
Flat heads will be crying for Biafra, we can see how Biafra will be like.

Those of you shouting Biafra you don't know where you're heading... Shaking my head on your behalf!

2 Likes

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Kingspin(m): 10:04am On Mar 29, 2017
If the whole story is true then the governor wife acted badly.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Cassie75: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2017
How do u even give food to pupils when u owe teachers several months salaries....it just doesn't add up nowww. Is it about having a meal program for children who are not being taught by teachers or looking for ways to alleviate the plights of the teachers. U can't give what u don't have. U can't teach on empty promises.

1 Like

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by 123sophocles(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2017
obinna002:
Are you OK, secondary school teachers 7 months. Primary school 8 months. Abia state polytechnic 10 months. Abia state teaching hospital 11 months. Etc

Please try and verify your assertions. Meanwhile, the issue at hand is your lies against the person of our good-intentioned First Lady.

No one will punish a headmistress who addressed her plea in such a nice manner. Common sense should tell you that. Trying to score cheap points by tarnishing another person's image will surely do you no good.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Ojiofor: 10:50am On Mar 29, 2017
odiks:

No you won't see him here but if is to tell us one media or propaganda project the Governor is building you see him jumping up and down. Ikpeazu is very heartless. He has finished my parents who are civil servants in his state.

It is terrible indeed and I fear for the safety of that brave woman because there iss nothing Okezie and his gang cannot do to mute any kind of opposition.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by ConqueredWest: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2017
KingsleyCEO:
Flat heads will be crying for Biafra, we can see how Biafra will be like.

Those of you shouting Biafra you don't know where you're heading... Shaking my head on your behalf!

Afonja shut up

In Biafra, no federal police will save any bad leader
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by edwardlancer: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2017
[/color][color=][b][/b] If this is truth, i wonder what the state is turning into.. Just that some one is crying out how difficult for her to meet the needs of her family after owning her upto 6months salary, not even to querry but what she mate in returns is her demotion to ordinary class teacher from being headmistress after much years of service inorder to get to that point and she turns to a class teacher just one day that she ask for her about her salary and others at large. okay, lets assume that the husband to this woman was a civil servant which i know too well that civil servants are being owed some months salary now, and the have up to 2 or 3 children in the state high institution either Absu or AbiaPoly. Lets tell ourself the truth..ooo! People of abia state, we all knw that the two schools fee now is high, and you must pay ur school fees before you sit for any exam.textbooks and handout is a must to buy. How wil the parents pay? They are working for government whthout salary and its mandatory that they pay for their children school fees to the same government owned institution which they are working for. My question now is, from which source will the money come from? Make this government pitty civil servants cos God dey watch them... No good capital project, allocation due come to every month, pay salary na war, house of assembly members keept mute co7 they normally share 10%-20% of the allocation fund. Labour leaders in the state can never talk because they share ghana must go(money) to them and any time you hear them, note that that month percel no reach there table..

1 Like

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by ConqueredWest: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2017
123sophocles:

Please try and verify your assertions. Meanwhile, the issue at hand is your lies against the person of our good-intentioned First Lady.

No one will punish a headmistress who addressed her plea in such a nice manner. Common sense should tell you that. Trying to score cheap points by tarnishing another person's image will surely do you no good.

Close your mouth there

Tell Okezie to pay salaries and pensions complete
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by 123sophocles(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Close your mouth there
Tell Okezie to pay salaries and pensions complete
I won't waste my precious mb on you.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by ConqueredWest: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2017
123sophocles:

I won't waste my precious mb on you.

Okezie boy, tell your master (Okezie) to pay salaries and pension of Abians.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Charly68: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2017
If this news is true then God the avenger of the less privilege will demote the woman & her husband in Jesus name. Gbam !

1 Like

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by kevindayo: 11:49am On Mar 29, 2017
Who belleful go still feel hungry again
LocalChamp:
Published March 29, 2017 Ogbonnaya Ikokwu, Umuahia

http://punchng.com/abia-headmistress-demoted-for-embarrassing-ikpeazus-wife/
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Ruggedpen: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
obyrich:
How many months salary are the teachers owed?
sharrap must u owe them, don't you know they have responsibility, how many times do we hear of owing state Govt/senate/president that is what we are saying different law for different people.

1 Like

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Ruggedpen: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
icedfire:
This iss not new. The political class from the councillors to wife of councillors and siblings of councillor to children of councillors , to chairmen to wife's, brother children, siblings cousins, parents of chairmen etc have all become constituted authority. You dare not talk evil about them
demanding for your salary is not evil, rather proud will make it look like evil and we all knew how such people end.

1 Like

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Ojiofor: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ojiofor:

It is terrible indeed and I fear for the safety of that brave woman because there iss nothing Okezie and his gang cannot do to mute any kind of opposition.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by obyrich(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ruggedpen:

sharrap must u owe them, don't you know they have responsibility, how many times do we hear of owing state Govt/senate/president that is what we are saying different law for different people.
You must learn to communicate intelligently. I'm sure if you meet me in person, you would cower to speak with me. My question is to elicit precise information from the OP. It is not enough to accuse the government of indebtedness. The government may deny it but feedback from from people being owed will empower anyone criticising the with adequate information to confront them. You don't who will read the comment you make. I forgive your foolishness.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by obyrich(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
kahal29:

There is no assumption anywhere... My mum who works in an LGEA in the state was last paid in October last year.
That's what the OP failed to inform the readers.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by eagleeye2: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Áre you in any way saying that the past administrations are better his?
Other administrations did not owe Ministry workers more than one month salary. Teachers, lecturers and ABSUTH staffs are not ministry workers. But he is trying a bit in road construction. Though not enough.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by obyrich(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
optimus09:

And the question is for?what are u insinuating? undecided have u been owed a month salary before?abeg park well,or go and ask the governors wife
Learn to criticise intelligently.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by eagleeye2: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Timbercrush:
If that is found to be true then the NUT should take appropriate action
NUT are puppets in the hands of governors.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by obyrich(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Vikky014:
primary December till date. secondary November till date. no arrears. I wonder how they won the election
Thanks for the information.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by DocHMD: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Where is ponponkon?
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Sammyblaq(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
The Demotion was based on intent following for what the headmistress clamoured for.
Posting one from Abia North to Abia South no be beans.

On a radio broadcast this morning, a sentimental media aide was still praising the wife of VOI.

Ara ga agba ndi mmadu very soon.
Those involved should expect the wrath of JAH.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by puremind1: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
hardywaltz:

They have Nnamdi Kanu but that one is looking for Biafra blaming Hausa Yoruba for the failures of his state government.
Don't mind the idiots claiming that Nigeria is a zoo. Look at what ojukwus are doing to another ojukwus. Is BIAFRUAD not more zoological than Nigeria? The fools are abusing Aregbesola as if their caused land is better than Osun. Hypocrisy is your lot the ojukwus: your house is on flames while you extinguishing the electric sparks in my house. With this habit of your, you will never progress in live if you are envious of the achievement of others. Let the Onikuje 1 of kuje address the inequality of your desolate land first before we can believe him.USELESS TRIBE!

1 Like

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Cornerstone2020(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
eagleeye2:

Other administrations did not owe Ministry workers more than one month salary. Teachers, lecturers and ABSUTH staffs are not ministry workers. But he is trying a bit in road construction. Though not enough.

yeah. to be honest ge has tried in other parameters apart from payment of salaries which is unfortunate.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by tooth4tooth: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
ehinmowo:
this is what happens when you live in a country where animals behave like human and humans behave lke animal

You mean this?

Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by sirSixtus(m): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
sometimes it pains me to know am from Africa because it only here leaders so I meant rulers are gods
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Rossikk(m): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Realchidi:
The refusal of the Okezie Ikpeazu led government to pay workers is something I just can't understand. it really baffles me that a state like Abia, with all the revenue from Aba will be owing teachers six months salary. It is really a shame.
If they pay salaries, where will they get money to buy mansions in the US and Dubai? Or send their wives on expensive shopping trips to Milan? The governor's wife must have looked at the poor teacher and thought to herself, "Who is this wretch trying to deprive me of my blessings?" The ones I pity are these Biafra agitator youths who imagine that things will be different in a Biafra setting. They think people will stop being wicked and corrupt because they are no longer called Nigerians.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Rossikk(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
sirSixtus:
sometimes it pains me to know am from Africa because it only here leaders so I meant rulers are gods
It is not only in Africa that rulers abuse their power. Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, and Slobodan Milosevic slaughtered 100+ million people between them, and they are not African.
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Customer80: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Imagine a state that makes more money than Enugu, but you don't hear about all these skirmishes in enugu a very commercial state and an oil producing state bringing shame to the Abians due to bad leadership.

All ikpeazu does is to collect allocations, generates money in Aba and channel them court judges so as to secure his unworthy mandate.
May God deliver ndi Abia from bad leadership
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by creepsyme(f): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
So how is that an embarrasment?
Re: Salary Arrears: Abia Headmistress Demoted For "Embarrassing Ikpeazu’s Wife" by Akaujaa(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
obyrich:
How many months salary are the teachers owed?

Oga, you sound like you want to offset the bills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang / Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky / President Muhammadu Buhari Is A Religion In North – Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.