Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React (39777 Views)

Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2017
Thanks bro. U made 100% valid reply. And to those idiots and jambites disturbing our eyes with nonsense replies, they can't even talk against their Ward councillors any how. Try it if you are very lucky, the least you will get is swollen head.

This is a guy that, if ,by his virtue of his doggedness, he would hv been in upper house or lower house of Representatives by now if he wanted to. But he stands for something different in the society. He may hv his shortcomings, but knowingly how Nigerian leaders/ governments always silence opposition, he would hv been long dead. Knowingly how military leaders assassinated many comrades, he would have been dead by now. Knowingly how he was arrested , detained and injected with poisonous substances during military junta, he would hv been long long dead.
You are not going to die but live to keep on your work.
When SR owner coughs, all Nigerian politicians run for cover.
DonLo:
Most kids here are too quick to haul insult on Sowore not knowing his comrade antecedents long before they were born back then in Unilag. I increasingly became afraid for his life in recent days considering how powerful his opponents are yet he sounds and looks undisturbed considering his consequent actions. Many of us attacking him can't even stand a common local government councilor yet we castigate a man not afraid of taking on even the most feared dictator in the history of Nigeria, Abacha. FOI, Sowore has nothing to lose, even if Nigeria implodes today, he's got a US visa and can conveniently leave the country. We should be grateful to him rather than sound like an ungrateful and spoilt child. Imagine someone who almost everyone in the government is afraid of and constantly prays never to be on his radar (go and ask Andy Uba how afraid he is since yesterday's glimpse into his 'PhD). Many don't know that Sowore death is a loss to them as a Nigerian. If not for people like him, impunity and corruption would have been more brazenly done. Please Sowore don't die for Nigeria cos she's not worth it. The so called Nigerians would be the first to insult you for 'stupidly' putting your life on the line for them.
Though Dino can be said to have graduated based on the VC report but the inconsistencies in his studentship is worth revealing especially the possibility of gaining admission into the so called 'almighty' ABU with three credits. Even if Sahara reporter is wrong about it, we all now know that Dino has a very questionable academic record. Ask Harvard and LSE if you're in doubt.

We wouldn't have known the following safe for Omoyele SR

Just negodu the comments of subsequent posters, you'll see many commenting through the prism of tribalism, sentiments and ignorance completely devoid of good logic or fact.
To many who only find their voice behind social media and faceless forum like this and you can't mention one thing in the magnitude of the aforementioned that you've done for Nigeria, I'll advise you to shut up.

NB: Don't quote to insult me as I won't dignify you with a response

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Earth2Metahuman: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2017
How come we have never had any freedom fighter from south east who are ready to take on any government without insulting the intelligence of other tribes huh?

From fela, to gani, soyinka, to sowore and a large host of other are yorubas. Even the loudest fighters of this government are yorubas, while the only known freedom fighter from south east is one ediot called nlamudi kanu, whom the voice he had was insulting and spreading hate speech against other tribes.

Are they that cowardly? Someone please explain to me.

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Qriousity(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2017
Mr. Sowore you should have focused more on exposing politicians and the way they swindle Nigeria's money instead of putting your effort on an irrelevant issue. Why did you not use your investigative journalism skills to prove to us Buhari had a Waec certificate? Next time, make proper use of your God given brain. #i_don't_know_what_i_typed

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
imagine 5bn bank alert please sowore the afonja man next select game carefully anyway I don't have pity on afonja cis tgr deserve all the evil in the world

Sorry bro. Tribalism has blinded you. Your type of hatred won't make any good in Biafra. Because of your hate for a certain tribe, you support anything opposition.

All hail the king of the East.

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Jammiiee(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2017
Is Saraki n Dino, PDp members?

This clearly shows that if they were PDP members u would crucify Sowore. Even now @ApC camp, he does that and u still play politics

angry Humans can never be pleased, it's a fact undecided
jejemanito:
What's this guy feeling like sef undecided

Despite all SR have done in terms of journalism till date, still, no honest observer can confidently say if Sowore is "actually" for the masses

For example the gravity posed by the Aso Rock Cabal dwarfs Dino's whatever yet why does names like Abba Kyari, the grass cutting fraud Babachir seem to be sliping out of media-space and hence our consciousness?

Why do Sowore pussy-foot on Buhari's men but hits hard on those at the other side of the divide- Saraki, Dino etc

I hate Saraki and believe he and his goons deserve to be wasted at Eagle Square by a firing squad

But, I don't buy the idea of someone playing on my intelligence in the name of fighting corruption with even a bigger form of corruption

No

He who must come to equity must come with clean hands

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2017
Acetyl:
This guy is now afraid.To the journalists in the house please always do proper investigation before publishing . Junk journalism is wrong but this is Nigeria sha...

And you are sure Dino is right and sowore is wrong.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Weselion:

Sorry bro. Tribalism has blinded you. Your type of hatred won't make any good in Biafra. Because of your hate for a certain tribe, you support anything opposition.

All hail the king of the East.
am a prince and I have given my judgement and to your last comment I salute you too

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Qriousity(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
Unprincipled idiot who has been serially abusing the advantages of journalism to target individuals for his dying platform.

You're a disgrace to journalism; cheap plagiaristic coward.

Now you're indirectly telling us you're scared of your life !

Your unprofessional deeds are already haunting you and you're now a victim of your own delusions of persecution.

Welcome to the beginning of sleepless nights as you get prepared to hug HPB

Idiot!!!
Chineke! Brother please temper justice with mercy.

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by maduxs: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2017
You are a puppet and you have damaged so many men image with your bias journalism, if you die in the course of your character assassination so be it.when you took the line of your dubious act you should know that their is two sides to a coin.i will be the first to write you a tribute.

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Akinz0126(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2017
I just . Learnt that the . Day . Dino claimed to serve was on sunday you . Aall can trace . The calendar as far back as 2001

Sowore I . Pray we don't lose you the way we . Losed . Your predecessors
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by ufuosman(m): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2017
y will I cry, I will just type rip
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Jammiiee(m): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2017
I wonder what some Nigerians use their eyes for angry

Did SR refute Dino's claims of studying abroad? Did the school abroad corroborated SR claims

Are there grey areas in his certificate from ABU ?

By now ur heart must be beating faster ( doin, Kim Kim Kim) because in ur mind u knw u're far away from the truth .

angry angry sad
Acetyl:
This guy is now afraid.To the journalists in the house please always do proper investigation before publishing . Junk journalism is wrong but this is Nigeria sha...
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by seanwilliam(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2017
You dnt expect human being to be perfect in all ways at all time...dnt forget that this SR has atleast for once done something remarkable for us...which newspaper or forum has gone far in terms of exposing corrupt leaders/political office holders like SAHARA REPORTER....He missed target today doesnt mean he's nt capable of hitting exact target tomorrow..... This life just look before you leap

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by ChubbychummyICE(f): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2017
If u die, no one wud remember u for nothing, u just dey lie on top dat man head abi? Ur sins shall find u out in d living or dying. No RIP from me,
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Acetyl(m): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2017
Weselion:

And you are sure Dino is right and sowore is wrong.
with all evidences presented Dino is right bro. You can't tell me a whole ABU VC will risk his job knowing the fact that he was employed by FG to come down to Abuja clear the air on Dino certificate +those that served that year testifying here and there. So what more evidence do we need? Nigerians are not fools we know when someone is lying or saying the truth. More over Dino can't buy 3rd class degree if it involves buying of certificate. He can easily buy certificate of 2.1 from any of these mushroom private universities here in Nigeria but your sweat is your sweat no matter what it's more valuable.

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by philantoxx(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2017
Cry me a river grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Myself2(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2017
mykelmeezy:
na so dagrin talk

rip in advance

[b] we will hold Dino [/b]responsible

I agree with RIP in advance for the clown but I disagree with the bolded part,wetin consign Dino Sowore's death wishes
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by ALAYORMII: 9:08am On Mar 29, 2017
dimexilux:
Is it that Omoyele Sowore is now giving up on Dino Melaye Certificate scandal case? I just hope he didn't commit suicide. See what he posted on his Facebook page

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156564416902837&id=803267836&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1615482188480644%3Atl_objid.1615482188480644%3Athid.803267836%3A306061129499414%3A10%3A0%3A1491029999%3A-2862617813400422896&__tn__=%2As

Bro, go sku

Someone said if true his death has been contracted, you're saying he committed suicide
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by jimi4us: 9:09am On Mar 29, 2017
His people are known to be cowards, so no surprise at all

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by shellworker: 9:11am On Mar 29, 2017
Yorubas and cowardice are like bread and butter ; quite inseperarable. After fucking up full time here you are now calling Nigerians. My friend not upto one quarter of Nigerians will feel your demise if it happens.

You have no respect for elders, you just use that your Sahara stuff as an avenue to be insulting and intruding into people's affairs in the name of investigative journalism.

Sorry for you, Dino is coming for you full time. This is the end of the road for you in Journalism.

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by chinybelle(f): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2017
How do I contact sowore
I will work without pay pls

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by binsanni(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2017
crying in advance

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by yabatown: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2017
Kemi Olunloyo brother. Who has time to cry for you? Seeking for attention by orce

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by 989900: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2017
DonLo:
Most kids here are too quick to haul insult on Sowore not knowing his comrade antecedents long before they were born back then in Unilag. I increasingly became afraid for his life in recent days considering how powerful his opponents are yet he sounds and looks undisturbed considering his consequent actions. Many of us attacking him can't even stand a common local government councilor yet we castigate a man not afraid of taking on even the most feared dictator in the history of Nigeria, Abacha. FOI, Sowore has nothing to lose, even if Nigeria implodes today, he's got a US visa and can conveniently leave the country. We should be grateful to him rather than sound like an ungrateful and spoilt child. Imagine someone who almost everyone in the government is afraid of and constantly prays never to be on his radar (go and ask Andy Uba how afraid he is since yesterday's glimpse into his 'PhD). Many don't know that Sowore death is a loss to them as a Nigerian. If not for people like him, impunity and corruption would have been more brazenly done. Please Sowore don't die for Nigeria cos she's not worth it. The so called Nigerians would be the first to insult you for 'stupidly' putting your life on the line for them.
Though Dino can be said to have graduated based on the VC report but the inconsistencies in his studentship is worth revealing especially the possibility of gaining admission into the so called 'almighty' ABU with three credits. Even if Sahara reporter is wrong about it, we all now know that Dino has a very questionable academic record. Ask Harvard and LSE if you're in doubt.

Just negodu the comments of subsequent posters, you'll see many commenting through the prism of tribalism, sentiments and ignorance completely devoid of good logic or fact.
To many who only find their voice behind social media and faceless forum like this and you can't mention one thing in the magnitude of the aforementioned that you've done for Nigeria, I'll advise you to shut up.

God bless you. I walked with him and Majekodunmi in the 90s.

Most Nigerians are fxcking st00pid not knowing where their bread is being buttered
. #stockholmsyndrome

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by ayindejimmy(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2017
jejemanito:
What's this guy feeling like sef undecided

Despite all SR have done in terms of journalism till date, still, no honest observer can confidently say if Sowore is "actually" for the masses

For example the gravity posed by the Aso Rock Cabal dwarfs Dino's whatever yet why does names like Abba Kyari, the grass cutting fraud Babachir seem to be sliping out of media-space and hence our consciousness?

Why do Sowore pussy-foot on Buhari's men but hits hard on those at the other side of the divide- Saraki, Dino etc

I hate Saraki and believe he and his goons deserve to be wasted at Eagle Square by a firing squad

But, I don't buy the idea of someone playing on my intelligence in the name of fighting corruption with even a bigger form of corruption

No

He who must come to equity must come with clean hands

If Jesus Christ were to come again, you Igbos will still deny him because you view every issue through the tribal prism.
They're already denying Jesus Christ because of Nnamdi Kanu on the IPOB Facebook page self.

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by ezana1(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2017
From the comments I read here, I can only weep for these country Nigeria, corruption has eaten deep into our bloodstream that its almost looks impossible we can ever get out of corruption.
I had an opportunity to stay in develop country for a while, I understand how coordinated, lively, happy and hopeful citizens can be....Hmm I must say, NIGERIA IS FULL OF DEAD AND HOPELESS PEOPLE, even the few rich ones SHOULD BE SO ASHAME OF THIERSELVES, IF ALL DATS IN THIER THOUGHT IS TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGERIA AND SPENDS IT COMFORTABLY IN ANOTHER mans country (it shows how dumb there are).
We are older than Dubai, first found oil before Dubai but can you compare the two?
LETS START THINKING !!!

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by pkang: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Wow, Sowore sound like he knows those that have been contracted for the job. U can just publish their names and we will be at watch.
When u fight, fight for a just course.

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by 989900: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Pavarottii:
[s]Wats dis brown envelope guy feeling like sef! Ur death will be of no importance; even a nollywood actor's death will be more important that urs. If u one die; please die let us rest. The moment Dino went against hamid Ali, SGF, Magu. They paid u to tarnish his image. Now u av failed u r looking for sympathy from Nigerians. My friend u av jambed brickwall. Wen u were dining wiv Dino and the APC thieves calling GEJ all manner of names; u didn't know that Karma is a universal law that must take its ton of flesh. Now the person u were insulting GEJ. Am sure he doesn't even know u.

I av said, all of u that brought this beast-Buhari to us. Will end up in d belly of the beast. Foolish guy and senators.

This is the worst senate in d history of Nigeria. No better bill passed since their existence, only hike in fuel, electricity, duties etc.
Buhari own be say, that one doesn't even know wat he is doing. No wonder they av hijacked everything from him.

Sowore should allow us hear word abeg. If u don't av any meaniful thing u r doing. Allow this senators do their rubbish work.

Sowore to investigative journalism is synonymous to buhari fighting corruption.

Nonsense.

*anything that makes supreme court give Markafi's faction victory on May 4th. This is the burial of APC. The level of defection u will see; would shock Nigeria, so let's APC do all they can to bribe anyone in the supreme court or else, it's EOD for them*[/s]
Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by Acetyl(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Jammiiee:
I wonder what some Nigerians use their eyes for angry

Did SR refute Dino's claims of studying abroad? Did the school abroad corroborated SR claims

Are there grey areas in his certificate from ABU ?

By now ur heart must be beating faster ( doin, Kim Kim Kim) because in ur mind u knw u're far away from the truth .

angry angry sad
Na over sabi want finish Dino, going for a week seminar in abroad doesn't correlate graduating from the school. That's where Dino erred but on that of ABU I believed him.
If you are graduate of public university, I mean state or federal where students Unionsm is being practiced then you will agree with me that SUG boys are mostly not after their CGPA,they careless and they are always very brilliants and most lecturers new this. At the end they are being punished with low grade or expulsion or more carry over and the likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by TPAND(f): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2017
DonLo:

So in one word this is reason enough to publish calumnious articles to disparage political figures. Or one reason to publish unfounded and junk reports. All the trash you wrote there, makes no logical sense. It's people like sowore and the gullible like you that put this country in a bad light. Ruminate on that

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by DonLo: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2017
989900:

God bless you. I walked with him and Majekodunmi in the 90s.

Most Nigerians are fxcking st00pid not knowing where their bread is being buttered
. #stockholmsyndrome
Thanks Sir. In a sane country, the likes of Sowore would be much more respected than most of our politicians, but here they are caused daily by those they are fighting for.

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React by zanga420: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2017
Pavarottii:
Wats dis brown envelope guy feeling like sef! Ur death will be of no importance; even a nollywood actor's death will be more important that urs. If u one die; please die let us rest. The moment Dino went against hamid Ali, SGF, Magu. They paid u to tarnish his image. Now u av failed u r looking for sympathy from Nigerians. My friend u av jambed brickwall. Wen u were dining wiv Dino and the APC thieves calling GEJ all manner of names; u didn't know that Karma is a universal law that must take its ton of flesh. Now the person u were insulting GEJ. Am sure he doesn't even know u.

I av said, all of u that brought this beast-Buhari to us. Will end up in d belly of the beast. Foolish guy and senators.

This is the worst senate in d history of Nigeria. No better bill passed since their existence, only hike in fuel, electricity, duties etc.
Buhari own be say, that one doesn't even know wat he is doing. No wonder they av hijacked everything from him.

Sowore should allow us hear word abeg. If u don't av any meaniful thing u r doing. Allow this senators do their rubbish work.

Sowore to investigative journalism is synonymous to buhari fighting corruption.

Nonsense.

*anything that makes supreme court give Markafi's faction victory on May 4th. This is the burial of APC. The level of defection u will see; would shock Nigeria, so let's APC do all they can to bribe anyone in the supreme court or else, it's EOD for them*
cc: jejemanito, donlo. You've successfully made Dino popular. You tried but it's obvious you have paymasters that help your ministry. I noticed since saraki, Dino n co, go against some part of APC that didn't want him as Senate president, there've been lot of media searchlight on them. The same way fashola's secret were opened when some people were against him. The secrets of those on the other side of the divide remains intact. Bros that is not how it's done. If you want to expose, do from a-z not on your(paymasters) perceived enemies n lots. Everybody have secret, been ur searchlight on all. Your actions means supporting corruption in its entirety. Stop using our head to play chess. A lot of dirty politicians n people are there but your searchlight never reach them cos they're your paymasters n their allies. Start doing the right thing and there'll be nothing to be afraid of. Thanks

Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG / Reno Omokri Replies EFCC / Checkout This Hilarious Facebook Post By Kenyan(pic)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83