Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying (1564 Views)

Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / DSS Invites Apostle Johnson Suleman For Interrogation / CAN Slams Osinbajo & Applauds Apostle Suleman For Speaking Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by Osazuwa72: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2017
Wonder shall never end
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by Emekus92(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2017
pls whoever watch d video should pls brief me cos I don't hav MB to waste

2 Likes

Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2017
No one has the monopoly to lay curse
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by rhektor(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by Osazuwa72: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by TheEvilPriest(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2017
Some pained Islamic sympathizers from the APC camp - some midget gaylord and his gullible zombies - are still trying hard to keep the scandal against the man of God alive after many failed attempts.

Cursed be APC and all the BMC subscribers.

1 Like

Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by babytoun: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2017
This lady is saying the truth . due court process must be followed .
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by felixomor: 11:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Why is she faking accent? undecided
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by babytoun: 11:46am On Mar 29, 2017
felixomor:
Why is she faking accent? undecided

it doesnt matter . what she wants is that every harassment and suppression should stop. let the court process run its full course
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by felixomor: 11:49am On Mar 29, 2017
babytoun:

it doesnt matter . what she wants is that every harassment and suppression should stop. let the court process run its full course

It doesnt matter ba?
U clearly dont know the importance of psychology and impressions in communicating allegations such as this...
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by babytoun: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2017
felixomor:

It doesnt matter ba?
U clearly dont know the importance of psychology and impressions in communicating allegations such as this...

when people leave important items in a case like this and focus on trivialities I begin to suspect them

is the accent so different from the one used in her press conferences? please enlighten me .
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by felixomor: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2017
babytoun:

when people leave important items in a case like this and focus on trivialities I begin to suspect them

is the accent so different from the one used in her press conferences? please enlighten me .

Who said its different?
What is special in a press conference?
Besides, what has the press conference achieved so far?
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by babytoun: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
felixomor:

Who said its different?
What is special in a press conference?
Besides, what has the press conference achieved so far?

have you switched from accent to content now? I don't have all the time.

if you want to talk on accent and its importance stay there, if you want to talk about content then let me know and we can take it from there. I have a few minutes to spare
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by felixomor: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
babytoun:

have you switched from accent to content now? I don't have all the time.

if you want to talk on accent and its importance stay there, if you want to talk about content then let me know and we can take it from there. I have a few minutes to spare

No problem,
Go and use fake accent when you are reporting a case like this in the future to nigerian police or in any court,

Come back and tell us the outcome...
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by babytoun: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
felixomor:

No problem,
Go and use fake accent when you are reporting a case like this in the future to nigerian police or in any court,

Come back and tell us the outcome...

this your post lacks substance . simple ..

stay on the assertions already made from both ends and leave this weak argument on accent.
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by felixomor: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
babytoun:

this your post lacks substance . simple ..

stay on the assertions already made from both ends and leave this weak argument on accent.

Which assertion has she made with her fake accent?
Please list them....
That is if u can...
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by babytoun: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
felixomor:

Which assertion has she made with her fake accent?
Please list them....
That is if u can...

Both parties have made claims , Stephanie ha made some claims and apostle suleman has made his too.

you mean you don't know or your are just trying to be funny or mischievous
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by petra1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
babytoun:

She should let the court do its job.her video lacks. Substance . She has told many lies . YouTube video is not evidence . Anybody can do yabis.
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
We all know how ineffective Curses are.

Given the way people daily curse NERDC, The place should have been filled with corpses and Nigeria would be the most electrified country in Africa undecided
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by babytoun: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
petra1:

She should let the court do its job.her video lacks. Substance . She has told many lies . YouTube video is not evidence . Anybody can do yabis.

who sent people to her mother in the market to ask her if she has seen apostle suleman before and if an introduction was done, who sent people to tail the mother to their house?

if you want court process to run its course why all these moves? is it true that a vehicle was sent to bring the mother from delta state?
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by LordOfNaira: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
babytoun:

who sent people to her mother in the market to ask her if she has seen apostle suleman before and if an introduction was done, who sent people to tail the mother to their house?

if you want court process to run its course why all these moves? is it true that a vehicle was sent to bring the mother from delta state?

My dear, stop replying that simpleminded fellow. It is very obvious that Sule had something with the girl. It is also very obvious that Stephenie's mom's appearance at his church was arranged and coerced. There may be lies in Stephenie's confessions but anyone with half a brain would know there are some truth in them as well.
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by babytoun: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
LordOfNaira:

My dear, stop replying that simpleminded fellow. It is very obvious that Sule had something with the girl. It is also very obvious that Stephenie's mom's appearance at his church was arranged and coerced. There may be lies in Stephenie's confessions but anyone with half a brain would know there are some truth in them as well.

spot on. thanks

1 Like

Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by petra1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
babytoun:

She's lying . She claimed apostle went to see her mum. But it was days after that she met apostLe for the first time. She tries to work on emotionsoftware others as a victim but the fact says otherwise. She claimed she's 23 but facts from her Dad show's she's about 30 years . She claimed apostle promised to marry her to have a son. Yet she claimed he aborted the sone he wanted . Which hospital confirmed the pregnancy and abortion and . She claimed he even did wedding introduction with her family. Father and mother denies this. Theve never met him. No single picture .And if such a thing takes place it can't be hidden. He can't do such alone .

She claimed to have proof of relation ship videos pictures as messages . None was made available . Also with the radical lawyer shes planning with who is demandin 500 million . Why is he not radical enough to get video footages and record from the hotels in lagos she claimed they stayed .Now she claimed apostle came to her mother's house . Why should anyone trust her words. Will someone as popular like apostle go to her mother's compound in the middle of a case like this? If he had won't the whole street jam? . All she could do is abuses and hurling insults .
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by babytoun: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
petra1:

She's lying . She claimed apostle went to see her mum. But it was days after that she met apostLe for the first time. She tries to work on emotionsoftware others as a victim but the fact says otherwise. She claimed she's 23 but facts from her Dad show's she's about 30 years . She claimed apostle promised to marry her to have a son. Yet she claimed he aborted the sone he wanted . Which hospital confirmed the pregnancy and abortion and . She claimed he even did wedding introduction with her family. Father and mother denies this. Theve never met him. No single picture .And if such a thing takes place it can't be hidden. He can't do such alone .

She claimed to have proof of relation ship videos pictures as messages . None was made available . Also with the radical lawyer shes planning with who is demandin 500 million . Why is he not radical enough to get video footages and record from the hotels in lagos she claimed they stayed .Now she claimed apostle came to her mother's house . Why should anyone trust her words. Will someone as popular like apostle go to her mother's compound in the middle of a case like this? If he had won't the whole street jam? . All she could do is abuses and hurling insults .

I did not hear the mother say , she has never met apostle before. I actually believe the lady is adding some lies to some truth . what I don't want are the attempts to throw the entire story away.

if you had all these evidence and you know that a court case is in the offing , would you bring all your evidence to a press conference? even a toddler wouldn't do that , not when you already have a legal team . so forget all these stories of expecting her to present proofs in a press conference . she has made claims that I believe she is ready to prove.

As touching the pregnancy stuff , I do not believe it got to that point too , but believe me a man would promise handing over CBN to a lady if that makes his story sweeter to get what he wants.
Re: STEPHANIA Cursed Apostle Suleman For Lying by Osazuwa72: 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
God take control

(1) (Reply)

A New Thread: The Religious Hall Of Shame!!! / Location Of The Old Jerusalem! / Why Did Bible Say We Are gods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.