Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria (3563 Views)

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / Kileleyii!!! See Photos Of A Girl Slaying So Hard For Attention / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by youngsahito(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2017
All the galz that have come across are either after ur money or they are not interested in a relationship wif me.Is there still ladies wif heart if true luv or I haven't meet d right person?

1 Like

Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2017
grin

*eheeem* juz clearing my throat... grin

Omo, where can I send my CV? tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by FvckShiT(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2017
aßsolutely fûçking nöt!

it's​ all ßöut dá fûçking cash grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by dacovajnr: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2017
Oga nothing like right Person out there...Tame the wrong one to make her right

There's nothing like a good girl out there coz every good girl is just another bad girl who hasn't been caught yet #BeGuilded undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by Homeboiy: 11:54am On Mar 29, 2017
I dont know
Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2017
Make money and see them rushing to you like bees rush to honey.

3 Likes

Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by delishpot: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Check yaself and check that the kind of girls you go after are within ya class. An Okada rider even with PhD may not win the heart of Otedolas daughter unless by miracle. I have seen vulcanizers with babes/wives and Taxi drivers with babs/wives too. So there is someone for everyone for sure. The problem is when a man insists he must win a girl from above his class. Just as it is easy to see an old man marry a young beautiful girl but you hardly see a rich old woman marry a young handsome man. It is just the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by harry2sexy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
These days, To date a girl, you need connection.

But honestly, try ur best to make it in Life or don't u like d feeling of chics fighting for ur attention
Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by Arsenalholic(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by Kimberlylouis(f): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
wat eva u do!!! dont get wit an introverted grl!!! I kno wat m sayin!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by youngsahito(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

*eheeem* juz clearing my throat... grin

Omo, where can I send my CV? tongue
you can send ur CV to me n I will gladly accept it.what are u waiting 4?
Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by youngsahito(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
Oga nothing like right Person out there...Tame the wrong one to make her right

There's nothing like a good girl out there coz every good girl is just another bad girl who hasn't been caught yet #BeGuilded undecided
you mean that u can't get any good girl out there?
Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by youngsahito(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
harry2sexy:
These days, To date a girl, you need connection.

But honestly, try ur best to make it in Life or don't u like d feeling of chics fighting for ur attention
thanks.
Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by youngsahito(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Kimberlylouis:
no way I will prefer somebody that will be willing to share her feelings n anything abt her to me.which category do you belong to
Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by dacovajnr: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
youngsahito:
you mean that u can't get any good girl out there?
Pray God take you back to last 2 generations then you'll definitely find a good one
Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by youngsahito(m): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
Pray God take you back to last 2 generations then you'll definitely find a good one
haba there will definitely be a good 1 among them but theywill be scarce.some of them will even be on Nairaland sef
Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by dacovajnr: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
youngsahito:
haba there will definitely be a good 1 among them but theywill be scarce.some of them will even be on Nairaland sef
Haa! Bro you don enter one 1 chance Oooo! Nairaland girls?
Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by NaMe4: 6:38am On Mar 30, 2017
delishpot:
Check yaself and check that the kind of girls you go after are within ya class. An Okada rider even with PhD may not win the heart of Otedolas daughter unless by miracle. I have seen vulcanizers with babes/wives and Taxi drivers with babs/wives too. So there is someone for everyone for sure. The problem is when a man insists he must win a girl from above his class. Just as it is easy to see an old man marry a young beautiful girl but you hardly see a rich old woman marry a young handsome man. It is just the way it is.

You really hit the nail.

In addition, OP, your environment matters a lot. You may be in a particular environment where it may be extremely difficult to come across the 'type' of girlfriend or spouse you have in mind (which I'm pretty sure is what you had in mind while growing up).

You seem to be a laid back type of person looking for a true and loyal friend which you may find in any social class, though it's quite difficult in Nigeria today.

Such person(s) from the lower social class are 'diamonds'.

Those in the higher social class will be difficult to even come across as MOST do not even reside here most times. They most likely will be outside the shores of the Country schooling, working or even married.

The middle social class is Non-existent in Nigeria today and those who grew within this social class about roughly 3 decades ago, find it even more difficult getting the type of partner they had in mind.

So OP, you may have to 'strategise' (hehehehehe) a means of making contact with the type of people you have in mind.

2 Likes

Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 30, 2017
Kimberlylouis:
Err.... please explain some more
Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 30, 2017
maybe you've bin looking for them in the wrong places
Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by delishpot: 7:07am On Mar 30, 2017
Kimberlylouis:

Introverted girls can be outgoing if you know the right places to take them. If you broke and you looking for an extrovert, na you sabi o. But if you have money, better an introvert who you can take places than an extrovert who will want to enjoy town with or without you. My own advice is, do not pick your opposite. The only time you should pick an opposite is when you pick someone smarter and wiser than you in your desired career or lifestyle so that you have someone to hold you back and contribute positively. My opinion tho.

1 Like

Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by Lunagirl(f): 7:16am On Mar 30, 2017
FvckShiT:
aßsolutely fûçking nöt!

it's​ all ßöut dá fûçking cash grin

Nope. It's not always about the cash

1 Like

Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by Lunagirl(f): 7:17am On Mar 30, 2017
delishpot:

Introverted girls can be outgoing if you know the right places to take them. If you broke and you looking for an extrovert, na you sabi o. But if you have money, better an introvert who you can take places than an extrovert who will want to enjoy town with or without you. My own advice is, do not pick your opposite. The only time you should pick an opposite is when you pick someone smarter and wiser than you in your desired career or lifestyle so that you have someone to hold you back and contribute positively. My opinion tho.

Why do people always judge extroverts wrongly?
Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by delishpot: 7:27am On Mar 30, 2017
Lunagirl:

Why do people always judge extroverts wrongly?

Wrongly ke? Many Naja men don't want women that would be as outgoing as them na. But on the other hand, I stated my advice as: What ever he does, he should pick his type of personality. Hence, if he is an introvert, pick someone like him and Vice versa. So you see, I do not feel on the introvert extrovert point of view

1 Like

Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by Lunagirl(f): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2017
delishpot:

Wrongly ke? Many Naja men don't want women that would be as outgoing as them na. But on the other hand, I stated my advice as: What ever he does, he should pick his type of personality. Hence, if he is an introvert, pick someone like him and Vice versa. So you see, I do not feel on the introvert extrovert point of view

Oga speak for yourself. You are making wrong generalizations. An extrovert is different from a noisemaker.

An extrovert is confident, outspoken and capable of fitting into any social situation. An extrovert can improvise and can lead too.

Being an extrovert does not make you a noisemaker or gathering addict automatically. Those ones are on another level.

I am an extrovert that is using my extroverted nature to my advantage career wise and in interpersonal relationship. Stop making it look like a lot of men can't handle that.
Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by delishpot: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2017
Lunagirl:

Oga speak for yourself. You are making wrong generalizations. An extrovert is different from a noisemaker.

An extrovert is confident, outspoken and capable of fitting into any social situation. An extrovert can improvise and can lead too.

Being an extrovert does not make you a noisemaker or gathering addict automatically. Those ones are on another level.

I am an extrovert that is using my extroverted nature to my advantage career wise and in interpersonal relationship. Stop making it look like a lot of men can't handle that.

Oh shut up you dumb girl. I clearly said he should pick someone like him. If he is introvert he should pick an introvert if he is an extrovert he should pick an extrovert. What part of that statement says he or the woman being extroverts is a bad thing? Abeg carry your wild manner commot for my mentions biko. A simple pick someone like you had turned to war? I even clearly statedThat I am not against or for any particular type yet you still want to yap and rant is that part of the positives of being an extrovert?

2 Likes

Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by Lunagirl(f): 8:03am On Mar 30, 2017
delishpot:

Oh shut up you dumb girl. I clearly said he should pick someone like him. If he is introvert he should pick an introvert if he is an extrovert he should pick an extrovert. What part of that statement says he or the woman being extroverts is a bad thing? Abeg carry your wild manner commot for my mentions biko. A simple pick someone like you had turned to war? I even clearly statedThat I am not against it for any particular type yet you still want to yap and rant is that part of the positives of being an extrovert?

Okay. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by delishpot: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2017
Lunagirl:

Okay. Enjoy the rest of your day.

And you too
Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by FvckShiT(m): 10:32am On Mar 30, 2017
Lunagirl:

Nope. It's not always about the cash

...Fúcking is
Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2017
Maybe you too worwor cheesy grin
youngsahito:
All the galz that have come across are either after ur money or they are not interested in a relationship wif me.Is there still ladies wif heart if true luv or I haven't meet d right person?
Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by youngsahito(m): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Maybe you too worwor cheesy grin
m not a worwor guy perhaps worwor guyz dey get correct bad na lyk segun Arinze
Re: Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2017
Pics or adonbilivit! undecided
youngsahito:
m not a worwor guy perhaps worwor guyz dey get correct bad na lyk segun Arinze

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soo Depressed / Lady Stripped Naked For Stealing Phone (video) / Wow! Have You Seen This Meme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.