Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) (92790 Views)

Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
he has created an eternal stigma on himself
Worst than eternal stigma. He is evil.
Stanley dem.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Olulinks(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Make I no talk lipsrsealed

Pictures they say, are worth a thousand words.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5070984_img20170122165306_jpeg2baa28feca7bdcc395475cf15d395bf5
This na Unchena's head o. IPOB be like...

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Olulinks(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
I tell you! E just weak me sometimes why some guys dey disappoint person. Pussy full town dey waste wey nor see person to service them sef.
Senipapa:
I wonder why some men resort to rape, when there are thousands of ladies out there willing to serve us pussy in golden glass plates free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by longleg(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
He deserves to be castrated. Some Dogs are better off
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Flamzey00(m): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Abeg where does it states that the girl is physically challenged Or does she looks challnged to you.? Answer the question yes she does or no she doesn't? Lol!
Try to proofread d first paragraph dude.. Abi Na china phone u dey use update?
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by davidif: 2:23am On Mar 30, 2017
pokipoki:

That's why she is 17years old. Trust me, at that age, girls are so vulnerable. Especially the ones that don't have good mentors.

So you're saying at 17 girls can't make good decisions?
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by davidif: 2:25am On Mar 30, 2017
kimbra:
I suppose teenagers don't have a brain of theirs?, when she was sex chatting what was she expecting?, even to the point of living her parent's home to an undisclosed hotel. if I did anything at my teens it should be with my peers, which I didn't anyway.

I tire o.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by davidif: 2:27am On Mar 30, 2017
pokipoki:

Am not saying that what the lady did is good. I am very sure if she had good mentors, there is a chance this the incident could have been prevented.

Mentors or a modicum of common sense.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by davidif: 2:29am On Mar 30, 2017
femo86:
Some people are just like that without a functional brain...

Must you be sentimental Anything, na Igbo, na afonja...bla bla bla

Don't know what you always gain from this stuff....Crime is everywhere in the world...

I tire o. It's really annoying man.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by davidif: 2:31am On Mar 30, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:
If I b d mama of the girl I will call matured women to rape d boy back

If I be the mama I go first ask am wetin she go find for hotel with a stranger? In fact, how she take reach there in the first place? There needs to be some tough questions for the parents.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by ijustdey: 7:29am On Mar 30, 2017
CplusJason:
Drugging and Raping a physically challenge teen?

i like that meme die cheesycheesy
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by kingsfield(m): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2017
thehedge:
heediot! his own Aunty's daughter cheesy thats disgraceful.

Disadvantages of ala-wu-otu (land na dsame, village or town).

The guy no dey visit him village at all .
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by kingsfield(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2017
nobsalis:

stop over hyping it joor.... What part of 9ja is dat To be its mostly men dat hustle for sex down to d wire

Who travelled to meet d other?

It's only one out of 100 men dat travels to meet d opp. sex .
Real men don't do d travelling.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by kingsfield(m): 8:54am On Mar 30, 2017
kimbra:
The small girl should be blamed too. At 17, she's already sex chatting and meeting up men in hotels.

U 're very sincere and honest.
ML wink
kimbra:
The small girl should be blamed too. At 17, she's already sex chatting and meeting up men in hotels.

U 're very sincere and honest.
ML
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by kingsfield(m): 8:58am On Mar 30, 2017
willibounce1:
How can you ever enjoy sex if you have to beg for it let alone using force. Sex is meant to be enjoyed. The moment you start using force or begging then you are nothing but a useless he goat. You cannot enjoy sex with a woman who doesn't want it, even if she is your wife. Once you make the move and she turns you down, just forget it.. don't even beg. It's so shameful to beg or have sex with force. You can imagine the idiot raped his niece who is even disabled. He should be severely dealt with

Please where is the disability, at d leg, hand or .....?
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Flamzey00:

Try to proofread d first paragraph dude.. Abi Na china phone u dey use update?
Actually its a outdated blackberry curve 2 that I've not seen people using since the begining of this year lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.