Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) (92800 Views)

Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by femo86(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Some people are just like that without a functional brain...

Must you be sentimental Anything, na Igbo, na afonja...bla bla bla

Don't know what you always gain from this stuff....Crime is everywhere in the world...

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
If I b d mama of the girl I will call matured women to rape d boy back
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by phintohlar(f): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Senipapa:
I wonder why most men resort to rape, when there are thousands of ladies out there willing to serve us pussy in golden glass plates free of charge.
hmmmm.. Issorite,kwontinue
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by RosaConsidine: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Look at him. He looks like the criminal that he is.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by willibounce1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
bruchaga6:

The guy is 25 and the girl is 17 and very matured, for me she is not under aged. But he shouldn't have drugged and raped her.

Oga 17 is very matured? Na wa o
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
CplusJason:
So, that justify the he goat shameless act? Taking advantage of a physically challenge teen?
Did I in anyway support the guy's act?, the little girl brought this upon herself. grin
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by tzjaynee: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
If you leave in a glass house don't throw stones...
He actually tot he was doing someone else's child
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by CplusJason: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
kimbra:
Did I in anyway support the guy's act?, the little girl brought this upon herself. grin
Lol, you eeh!!! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by princessayesha(f): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Karma comes in many shapes and sizes...he thought it was another persob's niece grin wait o...how comes he does'nt know his own niece?
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by AreaFada2: 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
thehedge:
heediot! his own Aunty's daughter cheesy thats disgraceful.

but how come he did not know such a close relative? From pics & discussions prior.

Maybe some distant relative.

But the guy is a fool.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by northvietnam(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
drazenn:
How do people enjoy forcing a ladies leg open and jumping on her forcefully? how that one go sweet . chaiiiii
I no fit enoy am if the woman no de close eye half half, bend neck one side and de call my name like say na she baptise me, make she come kuku push me and take over. na that one be something na.

you haff spoi finice

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by comedynaija: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Wow, how he wan keep face now for the family.
Stop throwing stones, it might hit ur family members
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Senipapa:
I wonder why most men resort to rape, when there are thousands of ladies out there willing to serve us pussy in golden glass plates free of charge.
"Most men"? Some men.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Senipapa(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
"Most men"? Some men.
three gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by pokipoki: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
skarz:

still doesn't change the fact that's she followed an unknown guy to a hotel
Hmmmm. What is on ground is that she followed the guy to the hotel. But the to the question i asked is either; yes, I support the rape and drugging or no, I don't support it.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by freshinko: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
]the girl sef na mumu[/quote]. Nawa for u oo! Dey said physically challenged and u are still adding mumu to her problem. There is God oo
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by pokipoki: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
skarz:

no but girls of now a days need to mind the way they move
Yes. I totally agree with you. Most guardians and parents nowadays don't give a damm about where their daughter have been or where they get money. Some even send them out to hustle.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Senipapa(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
oyindare:
bros for my area na just 500#
Lmao, which area abeg I no mind show.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by brownhawk: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Senipapa:
I wonder why some men resort to rape, when there are thousands of ladies out there willing to serve us pussy in golden glass plates free of charge.
examples pls
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by tunde1200(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ta ba so ko soja,ara ile eni ni ba a.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by skarz: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
pokipoki:

Hmmmm. What is on ground is that she followed the guy to the hotel. But the to the question i asked is either; yes, I support the rape and drugging or no, I don't support it.
I said hell no
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by KingsleyCEO: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Na them na. 2 bedroom flat... Looking for very dishonest people? Na them na Mazi!
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by doyinbaby(f): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ti a ba so oko soja ama ba ara ile
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Senipapa:
I wonder why some men resort to rape, when there are thousands of ladies out there willing to serve us pussy in golden glass plates free of charge.

It's a mental illness.
Some rapists don't feel aroused until they force themselves on their victim.

Pls I propose a national automatic death penalty for;

-rapists
-kidnappers
-armed robbers
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by bejeria101(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
Now you know why karma is who she is.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
Flamzey00:
That guy must b stupid to Ve raped a physically challenged babe wen we Ve gt brothels all ova d country to quench conji...
Abeg where does it states that the girl is physically challenged Or does she looks challnged to you.? Answer the question yes she does or no she doesn't? Lol!
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by sauzkid21(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by 99foxxy(f): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Social media madness. Thank God I don't like that stuff Facebook because of issues like this.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by emmaitive(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
oya nah blame the devil
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by mejai(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
upon all d badoo girls... especially abuja babes with big yansh.
meeeennnn!
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by oyindare(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Senipapa:
Lmao, which area abeg I no mind show.
na kwara oooo....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.