Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) (92804 Views)

Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Senipapa(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
nobsalis:

stop over hyping it joor.... What part of 9ja is dat To be its mostly men dat hustle for sex down to d wire
If you are a man you will know and understand getting a girl to bed these days is no longer that old difficult task we all knew it to be, coz if Ngozi is not ready, folake is just so ready. Where the spending and hustling now lies is on maintaining a relationship.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by stamapro(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
kimbra:
The small girl should be blamed too. At 17, she's already sex chatting and meeting up men in hotels.
Yeah,no doubt,bt d big 4 notin man takes d lion share blame.he lacks self worth since na teen him get power ova

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by adedayoa2(f): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
I laff in spanish
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by skarz: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
pokipoki:

That's why she is 17years old. Trust me, at that age, girls are so vulnerable. Especially the ones that don't have good mentors.
not in 21st century,I'm pretty sure knew what was going down when she followed him to a hotel...she's probably one of those girls that only want to chop guy's money and continue deceiving them
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by alhajisindodo(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
The money he used to buy the apples, drugs and rent a motel is enough to carry olosho o
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by skarz: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
pokipoki:

That's why she is 17years old. Trust me, at that age, girls are so vulnerable. Especially the ones that don't have good mentors.
but we've not read the full story...I really want to know what went down...it was just stated that she followed him to a hotel where he drugged and raped her...she didn't tell them the main story before it led to the outing and all
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by willibounce1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
quentin06:
No one said what the physical challenge was, it is blindness? no,cos she wouldn't have seen the predator's profile.

She isnt crippled cos she was able to meet him at the hotel, i think it was bad parenting, cos how can a 17yr old girl leave the safety of her home and go to some strange hotel to eat forbidden apple. serves her right, our young girls of today behave like call girlls, they have no fear nor sense of decency.

At 17 she knows how to meet men in hotel ,foolish girl. angry Like mother like daughter.

It doesn't serve her right. The idiotic boy should be blamed for raping an under aged. Why did he drug the apple? If he wants to phuck can't he look for his age mate to toast or carry olosho? Why drug a 17 year old girl because you want to have sex with her. The guy is a he goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by stamapro(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Evry tin 4 d story no jst gud, DRUGGED, RAPED, PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED, TEENAGER, INCEST, abuchi...dis na curse on d big 4 notin guy
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by pokipoki: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
skarz:

but we've not read the full story...I really want to know what went down...it was just stated that she followed him to a hotel where he drugged and raped her...she didn't tell them the main story before it led to the outing and all
Ok. I get you, the girl was probably very dumb to chat and probably follow the guy to the hotel.
But my question is do you support the drugging, sexual molesting of the handicapped lady who is barely 18 years old?
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Jabioro: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
He who throws stone into market, such stone always hit your blood line..
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by phynofino: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
They have been love chatting and she followed Him to Hotel and its rape? ok kwantinu

Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by skarz: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
pokipoki:

Ok. I get you, the girl was probably very dumb to chat and probably follow the guy to the hotel.
But my question is do you support the drugging, sexual molesting of the handicapped lady who is barely 18 years old?
hell no, I'm not in support of the raping but I don't want to choose sides without knowing the full story
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oh Lord!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Lilientology(f): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
skarz:
the girl sef na mumu
How?
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
pokipoki:

Hmmmm. As a teen i am sure you experimented and probably you were never caught. She experimented and it backfired.
What we should condemn is anyone who takes advantage of a physically challenged lady, someone taking advantage of people who are not even up to 18 years old. We should also condemn the guys action of drugging the lady to have his way.
What if she had died?
I suppose teenagers don't have a brain of theirs?, when she was sex chatting what was she expecting?, even to the point of living her parent's home to an undisclosed hotel. if I did anything at my teens it should be with my peers, which I didn't anyway.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by skarz: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lilientology:

How?
why would she follow a random guy she met on fb to a hotel,a sensible person wouldn't do that

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Another Abuchi?
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Raph82(m): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
What a reprobate mind! There's nothing an idle man can not do. It's good to be occupied every time, this will reduce social vices in our society.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Ehinmola(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chop off his joystick nd sentence him to 21yrs with hard labour so that by the time he regains freedom, he will be useless for life. This is to teach the randy ones a bitter lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by micflo28(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Behead his cocks head grin grin
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Misternas89(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
deolu2000:
When you throw stones to the market, it hit a neighbour of yours. BTW, has anybody heared of someone charged to court n pleaded guilty? Lailai... Even devil go claim nt guilty on d last day when he the saints are marching into the kingdom.
It is heard bro and not heared
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by jayeoba92: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
b4 open this thread i knew for sure that it gonna be Igbos. smh! 100,000 money for what? compensation to d victim or what don't seem to get it. anybody would love to help?
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by mhizEvangee: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
skarz:
the girl sef na mumu

big one...
wonder what a 17yr old girl was expecting when she moved her two legs into the hotel. was she drugged before she entered the hotel?
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by pokipoki: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
kimbra:
I suppose teenagers don't have a brain of theirs?, when she was sex chatting what was she expecting?, even to the point of living her parent's home to an undisclosed hotel. if I did anything at my teens it should be with my peers, which I didn't anyway.
Hahahaha. Jesus replica!!!!
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by jonbat(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Senipapa:
I wonder why most men resort to rape, when there are thousands of ladies out there willing to serve us pussy in golden glass plates free of charge.
CAN U DEFINE RAPE FOR ME? FOR CHRIST SAKE they went to a hotel. Nigerians need to really get d meaning of rape.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
willibounce1:

It doesn't serve her right. The idiotic boy should be blamed for raping an under aged. Why did he drug the apple? If he wants to phuck can't he look for his age mate to toast or carry olosho? Why drug a 17 year old girl because you want to have sex with her. The guy is a he goat

I am not blaming girl, only saying guardians and parents need to educate their wards on the dangers of meeting strangers.

The boy has been caught, fined and maybe charged to court, but the damage to this girl is irreversible.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by jayeoba92: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
skarz:

not in 21st century,I'm pretty sure knew what was going down when she followed him to a hotel...she's probably one of those girls that only want to chop guy's money and continue deceiving them
no hard feeling! but it seems that u ve once been a victim.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by bruchaga6(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
drazenn:
How do people enjoy forcing a ladies leg open and jumping on her forcefully? how that one go sweet . chaiiiii
I no fit enoy am if the woman no de close eye half half, bend neck one side and de call my name like say na she baptise me, make she come kuku push me and take over. na that one be something na.

U no well grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by pokipoki: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
But seriously, it is high time the government increases the punishment on rape. Chemical or surgical castration would not be a bad punishment.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by seangy4konji: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
that ne thats suppose to be thinking of her future is sex chatting...

deh wont leave the internet...

na toto deh scratch all of them.
Re: Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) by lemolemo: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Drugged, raped with a disability. Some people are pathetic and don't deserve to be called human. Am no Muslim but sometimes I think Sharia is fair in a case like this one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.