Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) (75382 Views)

Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) / Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by AuroraB(f): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
The man should exonerate the wife, bear the consequences alone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. The rapist deserves worse angry

sad

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by wizard007(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
kingphilip:
I'm in a dilemma to either commend the couple or condemn them

The delay of justice through the court system still makes it impossible for people to stick to the court while there's an escape route for jungle justice

Now the boy may go scot free even with the rape allegation

You are in a dilemma because you failed to acknowledge the word "allegedly" who confirmed the rape and what's their evidence the boy actually raped their daughter? Let's be civil and follow due process abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by myrygurl: 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Serves him right! if all those guys that derives pleasure in raping kids could be given this kind of punishment, at least our little girls can walk around freely

5 Likes

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by tunazi(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Flexherbal:
Two wrongs can not make a right !
Not in this case.... 4years old for christ sake

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
And to make matters worse , the father of the boy is seeking justice , which kain yeye justice , has he sought justice for the minor his son raped. Iranu abasha

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by peddy231(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
What if it eventually emerges that the guy is innocent with respect to the allegation. That would be serious gobee
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Castrating him would have been better

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by wickedworld: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Kikikikiki, good for him. The bastard raped a four years old girl? Can't imagin The pain that innocent girl is passing through. Female adult feel pain when rape talkless of little girl.

And his parent want justice? may their son manhood never work again. Foolish parent that can't train their son properly

3 Likes

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by peddy231(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
wizard007:

You are in a dilemma because you failed to acknowledge the word "allegedly" who confirmed the rape and what's their evidence the boy actually raped their daughter? Let's be civil and follow due process abeg.

Exactly my thoughts... Your head is there
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by edozman2: 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Is this the right punishment for this guy.
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by tunazi(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
wizard007:

They must have concrete evidence for them to take that kinda action. And I believe the reason why "allegedly" was used is because it was being reported by a third party

4 Likes

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
A very good action! Rapist don't deserve this dick since they can't handle it. How can a 4year old be raped? Did she seduce you with the big spiritual breasts or butss undecided undecided. Awon werey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by gr8one: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
kingphilip:
I'm in a dilemma to either commend the couple or condemn them

The delay of justice through the court system still makes it impossible for people to stick to the court while there's an escape route for jungle justice

Now the boy may go scot free even with the rape allegation
Scot free after this form everlasting scar.
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by onyii255(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
I comment my reserve..
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by TheEvilPriest(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Arrest and charge the couple if you like. I'm just happy a rapist's balls got roasted. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
ijustdey:

which kind of yeye law are they talking about.....

is it the one that would allow most rapist off the hook and allow the poor girls to carry the stigma and consciousness that they were once a raped victim and no justice was given.....
IT WAS ALLEGED THAT THE BOY RAPED THE MINOR AND SO IT IS NOT YET VERIFIED HE ACTUALLY DID IT. WHY SHOULD THE COUPLE TAKE THE LAW INTO THEIR HANDS
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by ChristyB(f): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Choii.. what if this guy makes it in life and decides to marry this girl later?
That was a very harsh decision ooo, setting someone's generation on fire.
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by lonelydora: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
I recommend this type of treatment for all rapists

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by DieuDonee(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
What they just did will still affect their daughter in a negative way.

1) They'll have to pay lawyers who'll represent them in court, money they could have spent meaningfully on their daughter.

2) If they both go to jail, who will take care of the daughter?

Some people just don't make use of their senses sometimes.
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by lonelydora: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:
"Buy your sausage!, hot hot sausage!" grin
You cracked me up
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by SURElee(f): 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Even though I don't support the burning of his microphone, now that he's burnt let him go rape more 4 year olds. Stupid boy. The burning sensation he would feel there alone will serve as a lesson for life, that is if the fire hasn't destroyed the nerve cells transporting blood down there for action. I hate rapist and paedophiles.

5 Likes

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by stringa(f): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
I know this is wrong o but I support the parents. Justice or revenge has been served.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by McPerry(f): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hmmmmm at his age shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by obinna58(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
In my ss2 I once had sexual urge with a little girl of about 6-7 while at her care but wiped it off my mind due to some certain reasons

I'm still proud of it cool

Don't know why parents risk their children
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Flexherbal:
Two wrongs can not make a right !
But the after effect can.
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by lonelydora: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
obafemee80:
That's an example of desperate parents who took justice Into their own hands
He deserved to be punished but not that way...

I don't agree with your pix. An eye for an eye will make people cautious when dealing with others

2 Likes

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by dingbang(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Smellymouth:
He got what he deserved!!
Yh, he got served..
Rape is an act that is humiliating and psychologically crushing for the victim.

SayNoToRape#
we don't have an evidence he raped the minor..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by abike12(f): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
teach your sons to not be rapists.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by DieuDonee(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
I see some comments and I just smile.
Not that I commend rape but neither do I commend jungle justice.

It's always good to think twice before acting and never taking actions when angry.

The person who said he would have killed him, I have just one question for you. When you face the firing squad or the noose, who will you blame for your actions?

Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Bollinger(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jabioro:
From one bad drama to another worst one.. teeth for tat.. who is to be punished by the law.. the parent or the culprit who is going through pains inflicted by the child parent?

Both. You cannot take the law into your hands else you end up with a society like Nigeria's.
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Ehinmola(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
The wages of rapist is castration by removing the entire joystick with the two balls

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos / Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos / Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.