Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) (75334 Views)

Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) / Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by YelloweWest: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
obafemee80:
That's an example of desperate parents who took justice Into their own hands
He deserved to be punished but not that way...
He deserves to have his dìck chopped off! 4yearold toddler

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Jabioro: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=YelloweWest post=55070742]
The rape of a 4year old is by far worse. Stop being sympathetic to rapists. At 17 he knew what he was doing. God knows if it's me he would be dead![/QuoteI am not my brother.. isn't the feeling for victim and her parents who went far beyond the arms law..
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Jabioro: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
AnanseK:
i

It's " tit for tat" not "teeth for tat." Mind your southern pronounciation.
Thanks
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by hon3sty(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
na wa
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by pkang: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is inhuman. Although raping a 4 year girl is barbaric.
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by ZoneBslayer(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
onemanonewife:
If parents of rape victims have been taking this decisive step by the couple, we would have curbed rape a brought t it to its barest minimum. Good one couple. That rapist will never forget the day he raped ur daughter and the aftermath of his actions. Idiot
jungle justice that has been carried out for ages on the streets of Nigeria have not deterred robbers and thieves yet..
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by obafemee80(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
YelloweWest:

He deserves to have his dìck chopped off! 4yearold toddler
He is a devil incarnate.I hope he didn't infect her sad

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Fourwinds: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
mona1ene:
hmmm, what happens to giving them to law enforcement agents??
no...I like d good job d couples did...

they actually made my day

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Fourwinds: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

jungle justice that has been carried out for ages on the streets of Nigeria have not deterred robbers and thieves yet..
then we will continue d jungle justice from age to age

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by assana: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Smellymouth:
He got what he deserved!! Yh, he got served.. Rape is an act that is humiliating and psychologically crushing for the victim.
SayNoToRape#
yeah I stand with team#sayNotoRAPE#

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Fourwinds: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
pkang:
This is inhuman. Although raping a 4 year girl is barbaric.
inhuman u say but it was human for him to rape 4 years old

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by princessayesha(f): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
THEY DID THE RIGHT THING

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Fourwinds: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
pokipoki:
Hahahaha. Jungle Justice again!!!. The rapist will be alive to remember his sins!!! grin grin grin
yes...I like it

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Flexherbal(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
CheedyJ:

Lets hope & pray ur future daughter experiences such a dastardly act den come back here & repeat this same comment,OK....

Everyone has a right to air his mind on any issue on Nairaland. Some of you should learn not to be taking things personal.
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by she234: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
wizard007:

Did you ever think for a minute that, that boy could be a relative and after thorough investigation found to be innocent of the allegations. What would you do if it was your son?

Now it's easy to blame the parents for jungle justice. In Nigeria how many rape cases are properly investigated and the perpetrators convicted. The boy in question is a minor at 17, his parents would probably bribe their way out of the issue. This system of jungle justice is hardly an option in developed countries where the law is efficient even for the common man. So our poor judiciary system is largely to blame.

I would want to put myself in the shoes of the parents of the little girl, it's not easy to stand the thought of someone raping my innocent little child and going Scot free. I have seen cases where rape victim's parents are bribed to allow the case die because of poverty.But then in such cases who gets justice for the victim of rape? Let us be fair in our analysis and turn the table at times. Cases like this reminds me of how Nigeria has failed the common man.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Adewalefae(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
what they did to that boy s wrong I am not in support of what the boy did too .......but girls dey rape boys too if the boy talk people no go believe am
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Fourwinds: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
obafemee80:
That's an example of desperate parents who took justice Into their own hands
He deserved to be punished but not that way...
if I were d one...I would have given d boy second circumcision..cutting of d head of d pen..is

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by valyzubxx(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
They should have smashed the testicles with capenter's hammer..

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Zedoo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
I would have done NOTHING less... What kind of animal dips a deek into a 4 damn year old.... Girls dun finish for ur school

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by willibounce1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
No time to waste. Justice delivered sharply. Any useless boy around that area thinking of raping will think twice. Rape and get your d.ick roasted.

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by ziga: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alleged!!!

If you have ever been wrongly accused, I don't see how you would support this act.

With how much "Christianity" we have in Nigeria, it is surprising that there is so much street/jungle justice.

But Jesus was strongly against jungle justice. Just saying...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by qleap2all(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Some people will blame Buhari for this
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
abike12:
teach your sons to not be rapists.
I'm sorry to say. Actually, I'm not sorry, but your post is the most stupid post in this thread.
Rape is not the norm and your inability to know that shows how ignorant and naive you are.
The idiot who liked this post is a slowpoke.
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by creepsyme(f): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
kingphilip:
I'm in a dilemma to either commend the couple or condemn them

The delay of justice through the court system still makes it impossible for people to stick to the court while there's an escape route for jungle justice

Now the boy may go scot free even with the rape allegation
lol!He may go scot free but at least he has been taught a lesson to last him for a lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
SmartyPants:

How would they know for sure that he raped their daughter unless they caught him in the act which is not stated in the article? What if if he is innocent? He might very well be guilty but that is for a court to decide.

Jungle justice cannot be excused regardless of the allegation because until a court of competent jurisdiction has passed judgment, every allegation in the sight of man remains no more or less than an allegation. Only God knows the truth of what happens in any given case but at least the courts are empowered to dig into the truth.

I have personally witnessed an incident where a small girl blatantly lied against the young man who was carrying her and said he beat her on her head when he did not. What if the people around had decided to take action against the innocent guy?

When I was in Primary three, I remember a girl in my class who reported to the headmistress that she was raped by the Elementary Science teacher.

Quick action was taken, the Police were called and the teacher was arrested immediately. When the police went deeper, it was discovered that the girl's mom conspired with her to lie against the teacher because he disciplined her some weeks earlier.

That incident opened my eyes. Some people here quickly conclude in the absence of facts. I can't help but imagine sometimes, if such drastic actions(jungle justice) was taken against the teacher, what would have happened?
A lot of people here need to be more open-minded.

However, if the boy is found guilty of rape, he should face the full wrath of the law but the parents aren't going anywhere. They should have been more thoughtful of the consequences of their actions.
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by KennyID17(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
I have been reading a lot of the comments on here, and i find many to b barbaric to say the least, I guess y'all missed d word alleged , which means d rape issue is still an allegation and in such a case, u are innocent until proven guilty. This boy hasn't been proven guilty by law yet, so the parents of the supposed 4-year old torched an innocent person. What if he had died, they even kidnapped him .

I hope the parents pay in full for what they did to d innocent boy.

If indeed it is proven he actually raped d girl, let d law punish him accordingly, but d parents shouldn't b spared d rod for kidnapping and torturing an alleged rapist.

What makes us humans is our ability to control our instincts, the sheer willpower to control d urge to go berserk is what differentiates us from animals. Let us not allow our emotions cloud our sense of logical reasoning, for that is what makes us humans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
he got served, infact it's high time punishment for rape is reviewed by our law makers to include medical castration for rapist

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Teobaba(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
I owe this man a visit . I love such couple am proud of them, what will court do or even the police is just to grant the idiot N50,000 bail with surety in like sum while the 4yrs baby organ has been damage. I will learn from this couple let the idiot go rape again.

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by maasoap(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
kingphilip:
I'm in a dilemma to either commend the couple or condemn them

The delay of justice through the court system still makes it impossible for people to stick to the court while there's an escape route for jungle justice

Now the boy may go scot free even with the rape allegation
Did I really see "go scot free" in your post? After manhood has been burnt off? You're wicked o.
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by santicruz: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
D shud have cut it off,imagine 4yrs old

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Princejboy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
dre11:

Couple burn manhood of 17-year-old boy for allegedly raping their daughter

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/29/couple-burn-manhood-17-year-old-boy-allegedly-raping-daughter/

m sure,if it were the commandant's daughter it would HV been a different story entirely the boy wouldn't HV seen the next day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) / Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos / Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.