Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) (58536 Views)

N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by lizzypro: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by doctokwus: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Melaye still trying extra hard to convince people he graduated from ABU,despite d flaws.
Next is to invite a girl to claim she is the girlfriend he slept with in NYSC camp

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by todayboy: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
his secondary school classmate
show me one

Abbeyme:

Haba!! The pix was awash the internet na.

That's even with the war college graduands sef
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by tolurainbow(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
And Havard class mate will also show up soon grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Akinola2543(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
d
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Ishaq319(f): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
The allegations has been of help to some of them,atleast, there are going home definitely with some tokens. Operations get ur share's of the national cake.
GIW Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by bioda: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
I think Sahara Reporters never said Dino didn't attend ABU...but that he didn't graduate...did any of these so called classmate(s) see his result when they were leaving school?

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by intruxive(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nobody said he didnt go to ABU, what they said was that he didnt graduate

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by marcmao(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sowonu ooh sorry Sowore should goan and pay the #5b NAIRA QUICK O.... b4 d money go increase
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
in davidos voice... continues singing 30 billion for account

from saharareporters

grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is so sad. A sad day for democracy in Nigeria. You hire some actors to come and pay you a visit. I always say this, if Nigeria could be privatised, it would have been better at least, you know that you are a shareholder in the NIGERIA LTD.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by TPAND(f): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fundamentalist:
A celebration of criminality and fraud
Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by yemmight(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Is there hope in this country anymore? I doubt because these set of people will still remain in government. We don't have any relevant assignment at the upper chambers anymore. 2017 budget is there, our struggling economy is there, attack on Nigerians in SA, India is still ongoing, killings in Benue, Kaduna, Kogi is there, Kidnapping everywhere. Arrest of just Yoruba people and their trial in Abuja aftermath of ethnic crisis in Ife etc. It is this stupid, useless, irresponsible Dino's case Senators are handling everyday. shocked

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Yes classmate, but did they graduate together? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Temiemmanuel(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Aluta continua Victory is Certain
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
slurryeye:
Don't we have any shame again in this country?
I mean one single shame.

What is shameful about his classmates visiting him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by qleap2all(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
They are of same class, 3rd class!! Dem no get work jor

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by alfredo4u(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
You guys didn't tell me earlier.....would have been there.....

Abu for life......am always happy I finished from that great school..

We are born leaders in nija
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by nextstep(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
So, former classmates now qualify as degree ba?

Let me go and sit inside Lagos Business School classrooms for one week, then I will also be a "graduate". If you doubt me, I will invite my classmates too. Smh sad

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by slurryeye: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What is shameful about his classmates visiting him

Don't worry, you won't understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by 0b10010011: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
cktheluckyman:
grin grin Aluta continua Victoria asceta.I hope sowore does not jump into the lagoon on seeing this

Re u telling me u believe this Dino Melaye's gimmick?

Common, the facts re there to nail him and it's logical.

All these developments re cosmetics

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by AntiWailer: 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
todayboy:
WHEN WILL Buhari CLASSMATE VISIT HIM?

Is it by classmate ?

They actually did.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/photos-buhari-receives-1953-classmates-daura/

Does class mate mean u graduated ?

These are hungry eediots trying to take advantage of the situation.

Nobody said he did not go to school. They said he did not graduate

For some one to be reported to steal TV as union exco, he will definitely have class mates.

Secondly, which of the mates ? the main set or the set he did Carry over with

Brain dead youths.

Anybody against the Govt is their hero. No matter the party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
poki01:
One door closes, another opens

If one door closes and another one opens then be rest assured my brother that you have bought a very bad second hand car.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Raintaker(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
donofdons:
KAI. I DEY VEX OO. DINO WEY BULLY ME WELL WELL, I PRAY MAKE HIM NO MAKE AM, HIM NEVER APOLOGIZE, HIM NO DEY GO CHURCH, HIM STILL REACH THIS LEVEL, GOD PUNISH JESU AND ALL HIM YEYE PASTORS WEY BEEN DEY MAKE US JUST DE PRAY ANYHOW. SEE YEYE DANIEL MELAYE WEY NO SABI ANYTHING AT ALL. PERSON WEY NO GIRL GREE FOLLOW, WEY BE LIKE STREET TOUT, WEY GRADUATE WITH 3RD CLASS EVEN THOUGH NA THROUGH BACKDOOR HIM FINALLY FINISH, DEY THERE AS SENATOR WHY ME WEY MAKE SECOND CLASS UPPER NA SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER.
GOD GO PUNISH JESU. UPPON ALL THE PRAYER WEY I PRAY FOR THIS LIKE, I END UP LIKE THIS.
Lol
You can be a university lecturer if you up your degree, don't tell me you have not done that after all these years.
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Victornezzar: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
todayboy:
WHEN WILL Buhari CLASSMATE VISIT HIM?
Lol dey are on deir way

sarrki, omenka nd d rest
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by oruma19: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
smartty68:
This shows you how an educated person could become a jagon all in the name of money. Naija and money just be like person to sell him birth right. This solidarity visit reminds me of the saying "Show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are". Well done gangsters
u obviously don't knw the meaning of the word "jargon" pls search in d dictionary.grammer nor be by force.. u also went to school for nothing Mr critic.
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Acetyl(m): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
It's only private university graduates that will not understand Students Unionsm...
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by paskyboy: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Your case is like that of the proverbial shameless man whose younger brother was building a house but he went ahead to shamelessly steal the nails for roofing the house.

You are an elderly man but your wisdom is inversely proportional to your age.

What has he done to deserve this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos / Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.