Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh (25838 Views)

5G Is The Apocalypse: The Masks Psychopaths Wear Bewarned / I’m Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – IG / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by Freshvibesblog(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh who is currently in a deep marriage chaos just shared a cryptic quote about physical and verbal abusers. Apparently, she’s throwing a subtle shade at her estranged husband calling him a psychopath.

The quote reads, “Most of us were taught to identify physical and verbal abuse, but with psychopaths, the abuse is not so obvious.You likely won’t even understand that you were in an abusive relationship until long after it’s over. Through personalised and idealisation and subtle devaluation, a psychopath can effectively erode the identity of any chosen target.From an outsider’s perspective, you will appear to have lost it, while the psychopath calmly walks away, completely unscathed. Psychopath free.“

This comes after her estranged husband, Oladunni Churchill, released evidence to refute many of his ex-wife’s claims.

The businessman’s brother, Tokunbo, in a recent interview, says he once witnessed Tonto Dikeh in “one of her moods”. According to him, she slapped her husband and began to destroy things in their home.

The actress had alleged in a separate interview that her husband subjected her to physical abuse providing evidence of this on her Instagram account.Churchill however refuted her claim insisting that he has never laid hands on a woman, adding that Dikeh was out to destroy his image.

See post below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSNnM6ODlZ6/?taken-by=tontolet&hl=en

http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/03/im-free-from-psychopaths-nollywood.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by IamAirforce1: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Try and be free from drugs too

That way, you will be fine.

I'm talking from experience.

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by Davash222(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Yes, say no drugs!!

Except weed.

30 Likes

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by WeNoGoDie(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
I'm totally inclined to believe Churchill.
His side of the story makes a lot of sense.

I can't believe a woman who startled the social media with claims her husband bought exotic cars and expensive gifts for her and suddenly turned around to tell everyone that none of those things were true.

If she lied in the first story she will certainly lie in the second story and in any other story.

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by Behira(f): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
IamAirforce1:
lipsrsealed hmmmm

1 Like

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by CplusJason: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You talk as if you're a lengendary drug baron and even better than Pablo Escobar when it comes to taking hard drugs.

Calm down airforce1, your experience with N200 codine is irrelevant.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by IamAirforce1: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
CplusJason:
You talk as if you're a lengendary drug baron and even better than Pablo Escobar when it comes to taking hard drugs.

Dont take my opinion to heart
And be a gentleman for once.

18 Likes

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by sEGXY2(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
You become your own bane when you project your insecurities on other people

No ma'am you ain't free from a psychopath, you're the psychopath

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by DickDastardly(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
sEGXY2:
You're become your own bane when you project your insecurities on other people

Yes ... indeed she is cool

12 Likes

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by GreatChizzy: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tonto again?

I so hate her pretence..
She can lie for Africa

9 Likes

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by winkmart: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
u dey crwaze, when u dey chop money,him be KING KONG....now hes a PSYCHO

GUYS....this a lesson for you....after spending for these girls...they call u evil names behind you...SHINE YOU EYE AND SPEND FOR YOUR SISTERS.

IF U NEED TO FPUCK....get a friend with benefit or better still a young undergraduate girl that will not task u...girls in COLLEGES OF EDUCATION ARE OKAY....

follow my advise at ur own risk

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
You think it's easy to marry into OBJ's family. You never see anything. If Baba grab you penren...

4 Likes

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by poki01: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
You never start
Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by 0b10010011: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2017

Would have made an Honorary 3rd class in the university if I could read and understand the long epistle above me.

Can someone please help with summary in two sentences?

Also, is "Psychopaths" a Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa word? And what's the meaning.

1 Like

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by spartan117(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Our celebrities should learn to be more responsible, they are setting bad examples 4 d up coming generation.
Pls dis is not America look at how d marriage system in dat country has almost completely collapsed. We should learn 2 copy d positives 4rm d west and not d negatives

3 Likes

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by Goldenheart(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
undecided Nollywood n their bs

6 Likes

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by MrTypist: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Who is now the psychopath in this scenerio?

When you were busy calling him king Kong,

travelling to France to go and lock your love with a padlock.

Flaunting iPhone and jewelries.

You didn't call him a psychopath then o.

Now wey Churchill don lick your plate clean and has moved to the next one, you're complaining.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by SalamRushdie: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
CplusJason:

grin grin grin but why
Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by paskyboy: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
You lost it from the very day you brought your marriage to the media to entertain people, Marriage issues or challenges should be discussed among Counselors, Spiritual guider, Parents or your Models not On Instagram or Media

10 Likes

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
sEGXY2:
You're become your own bane when you project your insecurities on other people

Your first line is so true.

1 Like

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
I really thought she had changed

No fire without smoke

1 Like

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Are u divorce or not? That's what I wanna know
Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
e be like say lala dey crush on tonto dike.... cos i no understand again
Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by onyetunge: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by WINDSOW(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sometimes life issues are undefined. I cant believe Tonto Dike, who was love struck with her estranged hubby could in turn be worse than foes. A man she once acclaimed to be her all and all now is her worst nightmare. I give up!!!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by Bants(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tiwa shld run away from Teebillz too a man that needs to change should be given time
Re: I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh by Ashleydolls(f): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
We all know your husband is a psychopath. Find a way to deal with it and stop posting everything on social media. Social media has caused more havoc to your marriage, not everyone deserve to know what's going on in your life

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) / Adeniyi Johnson Bows Before Ooni Of Ife (Photo) / Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.