Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof (7992 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by mich24(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nice observation mr Op, am in same lane with you.

The Buhari I saw hopping down a helicopter nearly carried off by the bliss coming from the copter fan is a clone of his real self.

1 Like

Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by bennybaba(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sanchez01:
Honestly, I now support the NCC on the need to increase data prices across board. The NCC, while at it, must ban networks from giving free data to subscribers.

We have so many mad people with Internet data these days.
....you're right bro... Just because data is cheap doesnt give someone the right to start typing crap... Am very sure the op has never opened a biology book
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by jericco1(m): 12:47am On Mar 30, 2017
Hmm. That's nt true
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by opribo(m): 4:55am On Mar 30, 2017
I cannot doubt it, when i remember how a dead president was brought back to this country and Nigerians were made to believe he was hail and hearty some church GO's were even invited to justify the whole drama, on Fridays the presidential fleet drives out for jumat service with nobody inside the car.

I know those people can do anything to hold on to power, the major actors in that scene are still in this government so why should i doubt anything. He didnt talk throughout his sojourn in the UK to even see him was impossible and then all of a sudden they present to us a bubu. We need to take a closer look at that man they are showing us jor.
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by deebest(m): 5:03am On Mar 30, 2017
Assumption is a very low level of reasoning.
But come to think of it, I believe if it is not Buhari (but his clone) that is back in Nigeria, then Nigerians are being highly disrespected and underrated by her own government (not the first time though).
Erstwhile president of the United States, Barack Obama once said, "If the people cannot trust their government to do the job for which it exists - to protect them and to promote their common welfare, all else is lost"
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by tiswell(m): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Jabioro:
You will need to prove your observation beyond this assumption ..Give me example of any person that has been cloned around the world.. what difference you observed in Buhari of today and yesterday between his medical journey and the present.. You need to do that early before your obsession spread like wild fire
saddam hussein
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by Jabioro: 7:52am On Mar 30, 2017
tiswell:
saddam hussein
His Original being lives somewhere else while the cloned one live at where?
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by INTERMAN: 10:41am On Mar 30, 2017
well nothing is hidden under God face. Whether he is the Buhari or not only time will tell.
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is Clinically Dead, Says CIA Agent / 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari / CRS 2023: The Dangers Of Trusting Ben Ayade - Ikuh Akpanke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.