Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof (7974 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by INTERMAN: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Could the "Buhari" that return being "a clone" while the original Buhari is still in UK receiving treatment? This is just an assumption and not a conclusion. Sometimes I wonder why president Buhari has not make any significant speech since his return. Although he has appeared in public in one or two times but that is not a conclusion. First of all, What is Human Cloning?

Human cloning is the
creation of a genetically
identical copy of a human .
The term is generally used to
refer to artificial human
cloning , which is the
reproduction of human cells
and tissue. It does not refer to the natural
conception and delivery of identical twins.

This means that a person can be replicated into two, three and so on to serve as a representative of the original person. It will be difficult to detect a cloned human on sight but on close association or listening to his public speech. One can detect if the man speaking is the original one or not. For instance, a clone may often forgot one thing or the other during speech. Slow and not always as perfect in speech like the original person etc.Could the Federal government had decided to clone President Buhari in order to silence the constant criticism of his prolong travelling oversea for medical check up? What do you feel Lalasticlala seun and my fellow Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by INTERMAN: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Wise observation or foolish one
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by TippyTop(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
I knew it..... grin
The only similarity between the two is both have brains made out of vegetables.

Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by blackylola(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
You Sha want to prove that u know book

1 Like

Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by shortgun(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
He is the same person cos he is still a dull*rd.

5 Likes

Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by INTERMAN: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
shortgun:
He is the same person cos he is still a dull*rd.
You don't expect a clone to be wiser than the original person.

1 Like

Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by mymadam(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
INTERMAN:
Wise observation or foolish one

undecided Certainly the latter.

3 Likes

Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by INTERMAN: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Let the presidency council speak on the matter. Nigerians are no longer dull. Why has Buahri remain so quiet ever since?

2 Likes

Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by smartty68(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hmmm! This your assertion could start a war in this country.
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by yourstar: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
with this APC people anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by Earth2Metahuman: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Another mad man with internet connection.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by onyii255(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chaiiii... Must you create a thread on nairaland Am sure you are hoping this trash makes FP... Smh..

1 Like

Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by onyii255(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
Another mad man with internet connection.

Very sensible reply jare..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by INTERMAN: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
smartty68:
Hmmm! This your assertion could start a war in this country.
It is not a conclusion at all. I'm only saying what can happen and not what has happened.
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by eezeribe(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Too much foreign movies

1 Like

Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by SweetJoystick(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Foolish observation
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by Terror666(m): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
lol
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by Jabioro: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
You will need to prove your observation beyond this assumption ..Give me example of any person that has been cloned around the world.. what difference you observed in Buhari of today and yesterday between his medical journey and the present.. You need to do that early before your obsession spread like wild fire
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by overhypedsteve(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jabioro:
You will need to prove your observation beyond this assumption ..Give me example of any person that has been cloned around the world.. what difference you observed in Buhari of today and yesterday between his medical journey and the present.. You need to do that early before your obsession spread like wild fire
I nor know which of una mumu pass, the one wey dey ask for evidence of nonsense or the one wey dey post the nonsense

1 Like

Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by Jabioro: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
overhypedsteve:
I nor know which of una mumu pass, the one wey dey ask for evidence of nonsense or the one wey dey post the nonsense
You need to push some beyond their obsessed mind other wise he claimed what he knows nothing about.. when you give him an impossible assignment, that make him go on research ...such mind will naturally clear..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by DaniDani(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hahahaha! This is a very good observation and calls for a debate by intellectuals. But this observation is born out of hatred, malice and you must have come up with this by you constant listening to Radio Biafra. Any way, let informed minds bare their premise with authentic proofs while I watch and moderate.
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by Rollsnjaguar(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
I have been wondering while Mr President has refused to organise a media chat ever since he flew back into the country.
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by ayowonder(m): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
People dey o
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by willyo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
blackylola:
You Sha want to prove that u know book

And this is one reason u no go know book. U need understanding cos u lack it.
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by Sanchez01: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Honestly, I now support the NCC on the need to increase data prices across board. The NCC, while at it, must ban networks from giving free data to subscribers.

We have so many mad people with Internet data these days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by blackylola(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
willyo:

And this is one reason u no go know book. U need understanding cos u lack it.
I don't have your time, yam head
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by willyo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
blackylola:
I don't have your time, yam head

When fools lack opinions they resolve to insults. I'm talking about reasonings not words that are a brain-child of unintelligent misleading masters.
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by Ken4Christ: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nobody has answered the Ops question. Did you all see the video of his brief speech when he arrived? Does he look like our President that traveled for treatment? Why did the face shape changed? Why did his voice change? Why his he looking like he is now 50 years old? Is there something someone knows that we don't know? I think we have the right to ask questions. Or did he undergo head and voice surgery? Let's be honest in our observations and comments without abusing anyone.

2 Likes

Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by decomaniaboss(f): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
onyii255:
Chaiiii... Must you create a thread on nairaland Am sure you are hoping this trash makes FP... Smh..
it made it to the FP
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by Bigdigpussylova(m): 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
INTERMAN:
Could the "Buhari" that return being "a clone" while the original Buhari is still in UK receiving treatment? This is just an assumption and not a conclusion. Sometimes I wonder why president Buhari has not make any significant speech since his return. Although he has appeared in public in one or two times but that is not a conclusion...

abeg which kind school u graduate from? (just speaking my pigin)
Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by daveson2020(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
What can I say? , well time shall tell

Re: The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof by onyii255(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
decomaniaboss:
it made it to the FP

It would be very unfortunate if it did...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju / An Ikwerre Chief Destroys 50 Years Of Propaganda / Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.