Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) (23365 Views)

APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) / Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out / Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by Nebuchadnezar: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
I see fears in their eyes..... no thanks to the AREWA threat.

Fearful descendants of Oduduwa
the useless rotten cone head fallen demon oduduwa grin
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by BuariCopyPaste: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
They are now running up and down after killing Hausas in scores.....
If na me I no gree
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by yemmight(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
So Omisore self don join Afenifere? Anyway, that group is even relevant in SW. They should change their name to AFENIFEBI.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by Heromaniaa: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by olayemi53: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
The Oduduwa children are always after peace! God bless the land of Oduduwa.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by Glutamate087: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
who is talking abt cheap political point ur people av been detained for the past ten day and u are stll talking abt political point...i knw wht would av append if the whole tin is the other way round
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by AbakalikiPress: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

"Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament
https://www.nairaland.com/3710280/herdsmen-raping-wives-children-anambra

Instead for these Flattie.s to mobilize and go save their mothers and sisters in Orumba, Anambra state from rape and Fulani molestation, since their fearful fathers there have not been able to do anything but run away and fast, They are here on Nairaland engaging in E-war against Yoruba people.

Okayy na.
Just continue o, and half of Enugu and Ambra will have Fulani blood in no time.

Even here in Ebonyi, it is the same situation o.
Fulani herdsmen have taken over farmlands that our parents use in growing Akpu (cassava) and cocoyam.
It is soo sad. sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by BuariCopyPaste: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Ooni has run back from london after police have finish arresting his people

The Ooni would have been among the suspects paraded by the police if he dared to obstruct the NATURAL arrest of Afonjas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by jaffords: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
thank God
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pheals:
so no hausas as been arrested so far? what is the mouthing OPC doing....

this an heterogeneous state !! because they are in power

boohariiiiii this is booshit

So they should arrest the victims ba?
Lallai you need sense! angry
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by brainreset: 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hemanwel:
Is it the Yorubas who should sue for peace in their own land or the other way round? Oh, I understand! The fear of the Slave Masters is the beginning of...
Your brain needs a hard reset.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by BuariCopyPaste: 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Why then do you protest when villagers defend themselves against Fulani herdsmen
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by bahdkay: 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
thesicilian:
They met him in the palace. Thought he'd be busy traveling round the world.
Don't you know he is an Orisa, a diety? He can be in more than one place at at time. grin
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by favourite4you(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Omo meeting of this gods. Just checking in @favouritestaryboi
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by thesicilian: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
bahdkay:
Don't you know he is an Orisa, a diety? He can be in more than one place at at time. grin
Hahaha.
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by brainreset: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Taking Panadol for somebody else's headache.
Meanwhile, they are raping your wives and children.

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by IslamicRebel01: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Scared
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by Topmaike007(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
now i see the dammn reason why all this police where parading moore enuwa road today.......
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by Acetyl(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
bedspread:
WHY IS OMISORE ON A HIGH SEAT ABOVE OTHERS?
Cos the man is 'Otunba '
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by chomaloo(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Emu4life:
IPOB Yoots will occupy diz thread as if its meant for dem just to come and spill there disease (Hatred) as usual.
ipob hates hausa
ipob hates yorubas
ipob hates ijaw bcuz dey dnt support biaf...
ipob hates Edos cuz dey voted obaseki
ipob hates England cuz dey amalgamated 9ja
ipob hates Arabs cuz dey ar Muslims
Ipob hates America cuz dey ar being hypocritic
Ipob hates Isreal cuz dey refused to take dem home.

NOW I SAY UR PROBLEM IS HATRED.
afonja=hypocrites afonja=cowards afonja= saboteurs afonja= back stabbers afonja=mouth makers afonja= full of strive and jealousy afonja=tribalist afonja=fools afonja= 9ja problem.dont trust an afonja.they will sell u for sweet.I have never seen people whom are so difficult to live with like afonja.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by EazyMoh(m): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Thank you Kabiyesi!
Those useless politicians trying to use the crisis as a means of campaign as if they care about the victims. In so doing misrepresenting facts and inciting the parties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by AreaFada2: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Those Fulani herdsmen reach to fear o. They are violent.
They are ethno-religious imperialists in their mentality.
Those who insist Nigeria must remain one have to swallow their pride, tolerate being murdered by Fulani and yet go under cover of night to beg their Sultan to talk to his people.

FG and all apparatus of state are behind the herdsmen gidigba.
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by iyb(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
chomaloo:
afonja=hypocrites afonja=cowards afonja= saboteurs afonja= back stabbers afonja=mouth makers afonja= full of strive and jealousy afonja=tribalist afonja=fools afonja= 9ja problem.dont trust an afonja.they will sell u for sweet.I have never seen people whom are so difficult to live with like afonja.
Afonjas are all of the above that I agree with you but everyone in Nigeria is tribalistic but the Ugandans are more tribalistic cos they make it hard for people to live in their land while they enjoy in other people's land.
Ugandans hate everybody that is a fact, afonjas are more open to strangers though trust them at ur own peril proudly arewa

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by neocortex: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
thesicilian:
They met him in the palace. Thought he'd be busy traveling round the world.

You should have passed, since you have nothing meaningful to contribute.
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by Pheals(f): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

lol I need sence but u don't need it... the hausas are the first to attack OK... I don't insult u can continue your insult it's in u
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oni, act now.
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by adedehinbo(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
they need to secure the bail of those arrested
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by jullty: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ile ife is not the ancestral home of the Yoruba people.

Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by femolii: 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Osus can't survive without d yorubas go to south east osus land is turning to something else now they continue trooping down to south west day by day to survive but they forget that any crises in yorubas land that they are d target. they even refuse to go n defend their mothers,sisters from herdsmen osus hmmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by rhektor(m): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hemanwel:
Is it the Yorubas who should sue for peace in their own land or the other way round? Oh, I understand! The fear of the Slave Masters is the beginning of...

But they actually defended themselves unlike your people in your village crying for help Ur case name sorry. Chest beater fc

https://www.nairaland.com/3710280/herdsmen-raping-wives-children-anambra
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by femolii: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Benin,they are from Ife.
Re: Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) by rhektor(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
jullty:
Ile ife is not the ancestral home of the Yoruba people.

How did you get this worse?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) / Anna Cunningham, Phil Hazelwood Slam Femi Adesina For 'lying' Over Casualties / INEC sets January 25, 2020 for 28 rerun elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.