Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) (23377 Views)

Osun Election: Voting Disrupted In Ikire (Photos) / Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate / OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by Nollyzonenews: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2018
Crowd steps out for Osun APC gubernatorial election mega rally held in Ikire yesterday.

See posts below....

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/12/crowd-storms-osun-apc-gubernatorial-election-mega-rally-held-in-ikire/
L

6 Likes

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by Dannyset(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2018
Osun state is an APC state and strong hold just like Lagos. PDP can only try but am sorry, APC got it locked down here. It would be easy for an elephant to pass through the eyes of the needle than for our dancing Senator to become the Governor of this State.

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2018
Photoshop. When Osun people are not mad, they can't vote for the party of a governor whose job is not to pay salary . A governor who had nothing but suddenly has about $500m in his foreign account.I am not for any party , but I am against a tyrannic one. They say continuity, continuity of what ? Half salary? , Suffering, hunger? APC will fail woefully in osun. Some idiot are saying Osun belongs to APC , WHEN? HOW?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2018
Nice one

But mind you

On Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and nairaland, PDP is winning massively

10 Likes

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2018
chiefolododo:
Photoshop

Abi photo kiosk

16 Likes

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by famology(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2018
Wow! Is this the home town of the Apc candidate? I guess he's from iragbiji?The crowd is really intimidating though.

12 Likes

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by fernandez1(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2018
Photo canta

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by tuniski: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2018
That ain't 10000 people and the last time I Checked about 600kk voted in 2014.
APC is just so scared right now!

4 Likes

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2018
famology:
Wow! Is this the home town of the Apc candidate? I guess he's from iragbiji?The crowd is really intimidating though.

It's the hometown of the APC deputy gov candidate

15 Likes

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dear Seun,

It's so obvious you're biased with your front page political rally reports. Been watching for sometime now, it's all APC. You should be ashamed of your self. You could go ahead to rename your forum apcland.com since they're now your patron.

If all you care about is money, then you're no different from those campaigning. If you visited Osun State, you'll avoid APC.

I'm no politician onr one you'll relate to politics...game should be neutral.

EDIT:

I wanna use this opportunity to appreciate those quoting me. I'm neither a politician nor a supporter of any. If you're kind to yourself, you'll know I typed the truth. Let's say it's a paid ad, are we saying other parties do not have the money for front page ad?

Nairaland has lost it, right from 2015. It's been reduced to a glorified blog, like it's fighting to breathe with Linda ikeji. Like I said, the Seun dude is after money. If you don't believe me, scroll down to the very last of this page, you'll see "Nairaland is owned by by Seun osewa". Click on the hyperlink and it'll route you to his blog. Check for the date of the most recent post.

19 Likes

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yelobam moozelems grin grin

Just give them one cup of rice, onions and pepper. And watch how they lick your anus and sing your praises to high heavens. grin grin.

You can see hunger and poverty written boldly on their faces. grin

#spits grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by Basic123: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
hjjk
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by lathrowinger: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
The State of the living Spring. The best state evee
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by morikee: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
Osun People i hail o
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by basty: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
fernandez1:
Photo canta

Photo canta ko, photo konte ni

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by jos945(m): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
Omo see Apc fans. I already know that buhari is our next president

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by Lordbooster(m): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Awon ti All promises cancelled... grin grin grin check we signature if u down for some 18+ content only if u re down for it o

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Massive.... UP APC

Adeleke is just a waste of time....

16 Likes

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by Isaacpyo04(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
It's Day 2 guys! Time to win cool 5k, who's excited? All you have to do is log on to https:///FXPFBIH77H and find the answer to the question below. Easy Pissy Right?
Let the challenge begin!!
Entries close at 3pm
#ItsAllAboutData18
#OpenItToFixIt
#FOIRanking2018 https:///hCEsOsML7e

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiefolododo:
Photoshop
Consoling your self. Mugun.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by overall90: 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dannyset:
Osun state is an APC state and strong hold just like Lagos. PDP can only try but am sorry, APC got it locked down here. It would be easy for an elephant to pass through the eyes of the needle than for our dancing Senator to become the Governor of this State.

since that is the case,why did the APC led federal government hurriedly and secretly released the over 16 billion to Osun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by Aplaudez(m): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Areegbesola yaf spoilt the name if this party, this guy just wasted his money on the form!
I'm very sure that APC can't rule osun state for now!

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by donprincebigt(m): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
waiting for pdp rally wey davido go present

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by 1miccza: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
abumeinben:
Dear Seen,

It's so obvious you're biased with your front page political rally reports. Been watching for sometime now, it's all APC. You should be ashamed of your self. You could go ahead to rename your forum apcland.com since they're now your patron.

If all you care about is money, then you're no different from those campaigning. If you visited Osun State, you'll avoid APC.

I'm not politician or one related to politics...game should be neutral.

Are you just realizing this?? It's now a political platform...

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by GentleMoney: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hmm
Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by gurnam: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
It with be easier for PDP to dislodge PMB from Aso rock than for them to dislodge APC in Osun.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by dammieco(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
gen2briz:
Nice one

But mind you

On Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and nairaland, PDP is winning massively

The same way PDP won Ekiti on social media

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
atobs4real:

Consoling your self. Mugun.
your father is a mugun

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by Firmjudge(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
You want Aregbe to continue again, Osun is a na wa!

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Governorship Election Mega Rally In Ikire (Photos) by Bestattitude(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Osun state residents need vote wisely. Cause all this politicians get sweet mouth.

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. / #WTO-DG: France, Germany, 104 Other Countries Back Okonjo-Iweala / Wike And Makarfi Commission Woji Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.