Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Hey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey (539 Views)

Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! / Hey Listen! Before You Nack Without CD / Hey, Guys What Will You Do If You Were Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey by ItsTutsi(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
hey
Re: Hey by RealHaute: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar ...you'll have to apologize for viewing the same thread I'm viewing. Don't keep me waiting.

@Itstutsi ...I hope you don't mind me ignoring you. We are very rude people here. But the rudest is one girl called mimzzy or something. Make yourself at home.
Re: Hey by Loyalblak007(f): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
hey?
Re: Hey by obiorathesubtle: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2017

out of weird necessity or precedence of insanity?
Re: Hey by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
I just broke my screen. cry .

I refuse to state the reasonlipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hey by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
RealHaute:
ZarZar ...you'll have to apologize for viewing the same thread I'm viewing. Don't keep me waiting.

@Itstutsi ...I hope you don't mind me ignoring you. We are very rude people here. But the rudest is one girl called mimzzy or something. Make yourself at home.

Lol, was I even viewing? OK, here goes...

Re: Hey by RealHaute: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

No. I want words. grin

Plus, that woman looks like she's begging for sex and that's just too creepy for me. cheesy
Re: Hey by ItsTutsi(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
for real?? well i dont know anyone personally here,so i cant judge base on faceless forum..i guess everyone is different,how she treats u doesn't imply to me smiley
RealHaute:

Re: Hey by RealHaute: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
ItsTutsi:
for real?? well i dont know anyone personally here,so i cant judge base on faceless forum..i guess everyone is different,how she treats u doesn't imply to me smiley

Mimzzy treat me? No, she wouldn't. She'd just leave me to die. cheesy
Re: Hey by ItsTutsi(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Aight,u can stand up smiley
ZarZar:

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do To This Man. If You're The One? / Why Can’t I Get A Girlfriend? 25 Mistakes That Ruin Your Chances / How To Achieve Emotional Inteligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.