Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (84148 Views)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 / Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by abdulkayus(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
dokiOloye:
I witnessed it severally when I lived in Yobe state oga.Even Christian ladies must put on at least a scarf on their head and shoulders otherwise na stone get U.
I know u know what I'm talking abt but I guess u are applying d maxim that it is normal to lie to an infidel(taqqiya)

Nothing like Taqiyya in wat I said, I said just giv me an instance. For all my years which is over 25 years that I have spent in kano, I haven't witness that, and I have seen and still seeing many non muslims wit skirts a d trousers and no one throw stone at dem.

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by abdulkayus(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
mmsen:

So Boko Haram appeared from nowhere or was it Igbo men and Yorubas who joined forces to take over Sambisa forest abi? It wasn't the people who are resident in that region?

Who is lying to whom?

The illiteracy rate in the north averages well over 50%. Just a few years ago there was a report that Northern Nigeria had the largest number of out of school children in the entire world.

Even the boys are not sent to school speak less of the girls who are sold off to be abused by grandpas.

SMH, yes I agree the north may hav d highest number of ppl nt going to school, bt do u wan to tell me that it is 100% of ppl in the south that goes to school, even US and UK that u guys worship, it is nt 100% enrollment.
Wat am tryin to say abt d lies in assertion is dat the northerners are nt encourage to go to schools, u guys need to stop that lies pls. It is high time. I have been in d north for over 25 years and see how their political and religious leaders campaign vigorously for dem to gk to school. They are well encourage to d extend that we non indigene get jealous of dem. Many of my colleagues are nw masters holders and some doing their PHD now courtesy of kwankwaso that sponsored them immediately after our NYSC in 2012, both male and female, single and married.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by CellTabRepairs: 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Beautiful girls, some.lele things

WE'RE ALMOST IN April 2017 ALREADY! Can't you see? Still waiting and wasting when you have hands? Are U still searching for work 2017?; Between age 18-50 yrs; A graduate or school leaver? Retired, Sacked or tired of low wage work; For a low start-up costs biz with high returns that: 1.Make for U average $30-$50 or more daily 2.Expose U to opportunities in people 3. Increase your IT knowledge 4.Make Money to be looking for U.5.Make U an employer! Just get "Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals" from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc today & LEARN HOW TO EARN thru this bestselling book! Don't waste 1 WHOLE yr waiting for a (THAT) job !
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by chubbygal(f): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
abdulkayus:

And who told you that is Saudi Princess? ? Chaiiiii, u guys are lies ehhhh will make devil himself shivers
ask those Islamic OLOSHE DEM

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by mmsen: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
abdulkayus:

SMH, yes I agree the north may hav d highest number of ppl nt going to school, bt do u wan to tell me that it is 100% of ppl in the south that goes to school, even US and UK that u guys worship, it is nt 100% enrollment.
Wat am tryin to say abt d lies in assertion is dat the northerners are nt encourage to go to schools, u guys need to stop that lies pls. It is high time. I have been in d north for over 25 years and see how their political and religious leaders campaign vigorously for dem to gk to school. They are well encourage to d extend that we non indigene get jealous of dem. Many of my colleagues are nw masters holders and some doing their PHD now courtesy of kwankwaso that sponsored them immediately after our NYSC in 2012, both male and female, single and married.

I don't worship the US or the UK.

Most people in the south are sent to school, that is opposite of what happens in the north where the priority seems to be reciting the Quran.

I'm glad that they are finally making moves to educate the populace but their culture has caused many problems for Nigeria and continues to do so.
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by alfarouq(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
chubbygal:
Poverty is a serious disease.
It is only a poor and ignorant person that believes that hotels are only good for love peddling and love peddlers.

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by durella32: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
chubbygal:
sad story...I pity ur life guy...

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by chubbygal(f): 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
durella32:
sad story...I pity ur life guy...
so what are they? Islamic saints I guess? Nwa nkita

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by abdulkayus(m): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
mmsen:

Most people in the south are sent to school, that is opposite of what happens in the north where the priority seems to be reciting the Quran.

I'm glad that they are finally making moves to educate the populace but their culture has caused many problems for Nigeria and continues to do so.

Nt culture bt bad eggs and in every society, there are bad eggs

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by mmsen: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
abdulkayus:

Nt culture bt bad eggs and in every society, there are bad eggs

The Almajiri system is a few bad eggs or a part of the culture?

Child marriage - a few bad eggs too?
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Leiman100(m): 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin broda, maka y did u decide 2 gbaa wukedii grin
shut up! you dont know what you are talking about

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Leiman100(m): 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
sanbells:
The one in the middle looks very much like her father.
They're all pretty. The son is handsome kiss
Truth is :if they weren't ex presidents daughters the governors won't rush them like they did. Marrying for the name
their father is not a former president he is an ex-army general and the elder brother of Umaru Yar'adua(former president)
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Leiman100(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
mmsen:

shut up! you dont know what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Tisham20(m): 12:11am On Mar 30, 2017
I don't give a puck

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by opribo(m): 4:24am On Mar 30, 2017
Na so, it is normal...

While the almajiri's are used to worship and protect the feudal lords and their girls are served as food to boko.
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Nature8(m): 6:04am On Mar 30, 2017
TINALETC3:

grin
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Giwa80(m): 6:42am On Mar 30, 2017
TINALETC3:
Bros U Have A Very Shallow Way Of Thinking. Remember That A Christian Man Committed Suicide In 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos A Week Or So.
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by NNVanguard(m): 7:23am On Mar 30, 2017
Emassive:
Am willing to join the new Nigeria V as long as you are not shedding blood cause I will blow ur whistle sharply

Haahahah. We are the best set of Nigerians you had ever met . Check your mail pls
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by hurpeyeahme(f): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2017
SuperBlack:
I'm not Surprise, because their father was also a Former Nigerian President..

Their dad isn't the only former Nigerian president nau....what happen to obasanjo,jonathan to mention a few?

We never heard of guvnor's marrying their daughter's or so grin tongue so been a president daughter doesn't guarantee marrying governors. theirs just happen like that
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by drmuri(m): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2017
TINALETC3:
co

could you please stop commenting on what you don't know? your so called Muslims who don't wear big hijabs, who party and shake hands with opposite sex are largely children of elite who are totally ignorant of the basic tenetsbof Islam.
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by drmuri(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2017
Michellekabod:

Hijab are for the poor
hmm, how come the rich people of the middle east adorn hijab? it is good to keep kwayet and let ppl assume you get sense than speak and confirm your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by drmuri(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2017
Michellekabod:

Hijab are for the poor
hmm, how come the rich people of the middle east adorn hijab? it is good to keep kwayet and let ppl assume you get sense than speak and confirm your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Lilimax(f): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2017
Michellekabod:

Hijab are for the poor
True!! embarassed
Re: Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors by Lilimax(f): 9:32am On Mar 30, 2017
See these hypocrites in hijab drinking alcohol and smoking cigerattes embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / Photos Of Saraki's Property In Ikoyi That Court Orders Him To Forfeit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.