Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B (35517 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by dragonking3: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alariwo2:

Did your Apostle send money to a known stripper in Canada.. Yes or No?

Good thing he didn't deny that.. Reason why she (otobo) has a case and should not be written off completely

Sooner or later, we'll get to know the total amount apostle fuccu fuccu sent and the business they started together with him as signatory
.you might be a fool but I'm not. I pray you receive sense IJN
You can't answer the question I asked now you asked a question and only you replied the question. You can see the problem.
It is obvious you are just being foolish and quick to judge. Keep shut and let the judge do his work. The issue is now in court.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by elampiro(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Apostle Johnson Suleman has reportedly filed a lawsuit against Stephanie Otobo and Sahara Reporters for defaming his character and image.

The embattled General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministry Worldwide, filed a N1 billion suit on Stephanie Otobo, the lady who claimed she had a romantic relationship with him culminating in her pregnancy.

Joined in the suit as reported by the man of God's media team, is an online media publication, Sahara Reporters who first reported the case and has been in the forefront of publishing interviews by the Canada-based stripper who keeps maintaining her stance of being romantically involved with the Apostle Suleman.

Now, he has decided to deal with the situation by dragging Otobo and the media outfit to court for defamation of character over the sex scandal story.

In the suit #ID/ADR/347/2017 filed at the Ikeja High Court, Lagos, Apostle Suleman is also asking N1 billion from each for damages done to his reputation and has hired four lawyers, Chief Efe Akpofure (SAN), Erhabour O.I, Victor Idiapho and Emmanuel Usoh to represent him.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/apostle-johnson-suleman-sues-stephanie.html

The source is not credible. I can't see the news in any mainstream media.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by mexzony: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ndolarr:
Pastor Ibiyomie caused Kemi Olunloyo to be detained in Port Harcourt, albeit illegally! Apostle Sule sued Stephanie Otobo for N1 billion! Haba, pastors!! Are you truly of Christ based on his teaching in Matt 5:44!! It should be your joy to get these women converted to Christ the way Saul the murderer and persecutor of disciples was converted. I weep for this generation of Christians that are un-Christ-like in their conduct!!!
Pls keep quiet.
When he was accused you all said "is he not an ordinary man like you and I" that he is guilty. And now that he has sued you ppl are saying "is he not a man of God".
Quoting the bible when it suits you.
Whether he is a pastor or not he is a human being with a family,name, business, to protect and someone cannot just come out and make allegations.
At least now that he is in court we will see evidence na to see who is lying and who is telling the truth.
Nigerians stop talking with both sides of your mouth.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Alariwo2: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
felixomor:

And u claim someone else is a disgrace to Christianity.....

you have no sense of humor. too bad!

you must be dry and boring in real life. sorry for you
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by tonio2wo: 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
dragonking3:
Hehehe, see clown. You have gone to change moniker? I thought you want to claim smart. Answer the question if you can. If you can't then shut the Bleep up and let the judge do his duty. cool

Morrafucker! Am not who u think I am.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Alariwo2: 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
dragonking3:
You can't answer the question I asked now you asked a question and only you replied the question. You can see the problem.
It is obvious you are just being foolish and quick to judge. Keep shut and let the judge do his work. The issue is now in court.

I know you're one a member of apostle fuccu fuccu's church whose brain has been taken out and replaced with sand. why you can't reason logically like a sane human being

Truth will surely prevail and you sheepies will be put to shame.
This saga reminds me of Emeka King of assemblies of God who got bursted after killing one of his church members
I'm done with you. Bye!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Image123(m): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
chrisav:

Always be mindful of how you speak about other people.
watch the video where the apostle forgave her. He did say but that would not stop the law from doing the needful.

So he is the law? Is it not when you bring case to court that they will judge? Same way he lied about never talking about the lady when that's being the talking point of his 'sermons' all month.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
sanbells:
When this is finished. I hope that Sawore guy gets jailed. He's a disgrace to the media. He lacks media etiquette. He's subjective in his analysis because from the look of things, he was in full support of Stephanie Otobo and had already condemned the Apostle.

Just like your hero who is in the cage is also a disgrace

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by dragonking3: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alariwo2:

I know you're one a member of apostle fuccu fuccu's church whose brain has been taken out and replaced with sand. why you can't reason logically like a sane human being

Truth will surely prevail and you sheepies will be put to shame.
.This saga reminds me of Emeka King of assemblies of God who got bursted after killing one of his church members
I'm done with you. Bye!
I don't have to be a member to know the rule of law which says one is innocent until proven guilty. But you on the other hand have concluded and judged a whole situation from video clips done by a prostitute without a fair hearing.

Emeka king issue was taken to court and the judge did his work right? So why is it hard for you to allow the judge to do his work since this current issue is now in court?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by dragonking3: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
tonio2wo:

Morrafucker! Am not who u think I am.
Who cares, biitch.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by fuckpro: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Googleus:
Dino 5 billion + Apostle Suleman 1 billion = 6 billion naira.....

Sawore, U are finish... U know nothing Nigeria John snow
why John snow?what's the connection
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by tonio2wo: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
dragonking3:
Who cares, biitch.

The dunce who just realised how dunced he has been, dragonking3!!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by felixomor: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alariwo2:

you have no sense of humor. too bad!

you must be dry and boring in real life. sorry for you

And u must be the most entertaining person,
(On nairaland).....
I guess.....

Mscheww, lokito angry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by felixomor: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Sule is less positioned than Abacha was. Abacha had decrees and even in the face of decrees, Sowore never allowed himself to be bullied into submission. Sule is a small boy beside Abacha. He would be a fool to sue Sowore who would be too glad to finish him.

because he is the owner of the supreme court abi
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by dragonking3: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
tonio2wo:

The dunce who just realised how dunced he has been, dragonking3!!!
You are the big dunce here. Supporting a prostitute who only rants on YouTube videos without providing tangible evidence. Sorry biitch, you got served. cool

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
dragonking3:
The way some of you talk eh. Is Sahara reporters untouchable? Shior

Sahara Reporters is not untouchable but by now you should know SR does not start what it can't finish. Before they go into such a story, they have all the verifeid evidence.
If u watch Dr damages take on this issue, he says he has seen all the videos and all the kini I can't mention here.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by dragonking3: 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Westmorland:

Sahara Reporters is not untouchable but by now you should SR does not start what it can't finish. Before they go into such a story, they have all the verifeid evidence.
If u watc Dr damages take on this issue, he says he has seen all the videos and all the kini I can't mention here.
So why has Sahara reporters being quiet and Otobo have ran back to Canada? Why are they not finishing what they have started in court.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by tonio2wo: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
dragonking3:
You are the big dunce here. Supporting a prostitute who only rants on YouTube videos without providing tangible evidence. Sorry biitch, you got served. cool

Keep supporting the pastor the uses ur tithe n offering money to lick pussay! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by dragonking3: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
tonio2wo:

Keep supporting the pastor the uses ur tithe n offering money to lick pussay! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Where you there when he gave her the tithe money? Yes or no? cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by touchplay(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Is it not d same Bible I use, dat this pastor reads from?
It's nt d same Bible LUKE 6:29 DAT READS 'if someone slaps you on one cheek, offer the other cheek also. If someone demands your coat, offer your shirt also'
All dis new generation,pastors sef.
Make everybody dey use der head.. It's obvious things aren't real here.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by chio75(m): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Judasjudas:
if its members now ..they'll tell u allow God fight for u .. now ur taking ur case to mortal men to judge for u ..

smH ..
what will one do in ds life 2 please humans,if he refused 2 sue,ppl will say he's afraid & guilty,hence his silence.
Now dat he sued,d same ppl are up in condemnation...
...chai!,human beans{sorry,beings}.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
dival247:
you are a fool. Both of the them should proof the fat. This is the problem we have in this country call Nigeria. Any thing you can't finish it don't start it.
its fact not fat
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Abagworo(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
The apostle is a funny randy man thinking he has used money and influence to cover his tracks but might end up meeting his waterloo at the hands of a stripper he feels is nobody. Even here on Nairaland evidences of his doctored car ownership still exists.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Splashme: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
dunkem21:
cheesy
Zombies have pushed Sowore inside the pit ..

Apostle, abeg quash this case ..I'll be going to NASS to lie on the floor and beg Dino.

To err is human!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
dragonking3:
So why has Sahara reporters being quiet and Otobo have ran back to Canada? Why are they not finishing what they have started in court.
From available information, that's where she lives & also for her safety, she shouldn't hang around. As for sahara just watch the unfolding drama in the next few days.
Let me tell u clearly, many of this pastors are fake especially those ones trying to put a fiery posture with fire fire attitude. As a fact one pastor caused my marriage to crash just recently. I'm yet to recover from the shock. If I open a thread here and play some phone recordings and text messages of how this pastor abused me when I burst his bubble ehnn? Its enough to make some people abandon their faith and become atheists. They prey on women especially those who ate vulnerable, going through financial problems, seeking fruit of the womb, and those whose husbands have medical problems.
So believe me I know what Stephanie is talking about, she is clearly speaking the truth because I have had a personal experience with one of such.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Coolgent(m): 12:22am On Mar 30, 2017
Oga 3some y cnt u allow ur God to fight for u

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by OTEGA1: 12:36am On Mar 30, 2017
Its clear otobo is seeking attention.She always release video to remain in d limelight and relying on the court of public opinion to discuss the matter.

If you have sent the matter to court save all ur stories till u get to court and say it there.

To me sleeping with u is not a big deal but u will be stupid to believe u were going to marry apostle cos u have never been close to wife material.

A lady her mum and Dad can't talk to is a disgrace to d community.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by drtee247(m): 12:50am On Mar 30, 2017
In Young M.A's voice... They call her Stephanie, I call her Headphanie..Ooouuuu
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 30, 2017
Judasjudas:
if its members now ..they'll tell u allow God fight for u .. now ur taking ur case to mortal men to judge for u ..

smH ..
And since he's been keeping quiet, you people kept condemning him...saying why not sue the lady if he's sure he didn't do it? Now he's taken a step and you're condemning him. Some human beings can be very irrational sha.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by RosaConsidine: 2:38am On Mar 30, 2017
Finally!!! This was what the apostle and his legal team should have done since 1993, not all this drama with the girl's mother and releasing pictures every two days with his wife like pre wedding shoot.

And they should allow this case to be public and let it run it's full course. I don't want to hear that the apostle has suddenly withdrawn the case "in the spirit of forgiveness and out of the goodness of his heart". If Steph is lying, she should start looking for how to pay up - maybe turn oloshoing to 9-5 full-time job with overtime. But if she's speaking the truth....well I would have said the apostle should start packing his bags to move his ministry to Gambia full time but this is Nigeria where the congregation have shorter memories than a goldfish and worship spiritual leaders more than God so it would just be business as usual for him.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Badgers14: 5:14am On Mar 30, 2017
Judasjudas:

smH ..

Pastor worshippers will not like this grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage / "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin / Bishop Obinim: "I Enlarge Men’s Joysticks, Women’s Butt After Touching Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.