Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,450 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

As A Good Muslim Or Christian Is It Normal To Gossip In Worshiping Place?d - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Good Muslim Or Christian Is It Normal To Gossip In Worshiping Place?d (361 Views)

Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Good Muslim Or Christian Is It Normal To Gossip In Worshiping Place?d by johnsonpolice: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
I 've been seeing people gossiping in a wordshoping place and I am not comfortable with it.I think its high time we stop all this trashy in the house of God.because I am not comfortable with it.why should we be gossiping in the house of God? I am writing this note to know if it's good to gossip in the house of good,,my fellow nairaland your advice is highly needed.mature advice please!.
Re: As A Good Muslim Or Christian Is It Normal To Gossip In Worshiping Place?d by Loyalblak007(f): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
it is very wrong to gossip in the house of God(especially if you are a Christian)
Re: As A Good Muslim Or Christian Is It Normal To Gossip In Worshiping Place?d by menxer: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Gossiping in church?

Is that not where we go to gossip Jesus, the apostles, the prophets, the harlots and everything in between?

Besides, what/who were they gossiping?

"Gossip is idle talk or rumor, especially about the personal or private affairs of others."
When you are in church listening to a pastor talk, you are idle, right? grin
Re: As A Good Muslim Or Christian Is It Normal To Gossip In Worshiping Place?d by donolatunji(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lols......If You Research Those Gossipers,You'll See That Their Ancesstors Are Slaves Cus That's What They Are Prone To.
Re: As A Good Muslim Or Christian Is It Normal To Gossip In Worshiping Place?d by alBHAGDADI: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
The rate at which Muslims gossip about Christians and Jews in their mosques is quite alarming.

A day doesn't go by without an Imam, Sheik or an Alfa saying "death to the Jews and christians"

(1) (Reply)

OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(tue. 04/03/2017) / Pls I Need Help / Louzolo Amour Church Members Drink Beer To 'cast Demons'video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.