Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss (1014 Views)

Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) / Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) / Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by buttnaked: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2017

So, TBoss today, while gisting with Debbie-Rise said a few
controversial things.. First, she said the 25 million is
nothing to her as she can easily get the money.. But she’d
rather get it in a Legit way, that’s of course why she is in
the Big Brother House.

She also said being light-skinned and of course half-cast is
a very hot commodity in Nigeria. TBoss also said Efe is
only down to earth because he’s Pisces and he hasn’t been
exposed to a lot of things.

The conversation happened so fast, we couldn’t get a
video, But below are some reactions from Nigerians on
Twitter who also witnessed the conversation she had with
Debbie-Rise. »»»»

Credit: http://www.yabaleftonline.com/bbnaija-tboss-again-says-the-n25m-is-nothing-to-her-and-that-half-caste-ladies-are-hot-commodities-in-nigeria/

Re: Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Half-caste and fair girls are hot commodity o in Nigeria for celebrities, pastors and politicians.

Precious Chikwendu,
Anna Banner,
Stephanie Otobo,
Daniella Okeke,
Lilian Bach,

Ask yourself why person never see Beverly Osu make baby mama.
Re: Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by buttnaked: 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Private Jet toasters on fleek....

Lesson to Uti Nwachukwu, don't be in a haste to defend a hoe.... (She won't shine your kondo and she'll still f-up again) #AssKisser!

1 Share

Re: Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by buttnaked: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
More

Re: Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by buttnaked: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
And more

Re: Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by ChristineC: 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Half-caste and fair girls are hot commodity o in Nigeria for celebrities, pastors and politicians.

Precious Chikwendu,
Anna Banner,
Stephanie Otobo,
Daniella Okeke,
Lilian Bach,

relax. nobody created him or herself.
Re: Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by buttnaked: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lalasticlala where on earth are you? Your wife is at it again oooooo
Re: Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by buttnaked: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Precious Chikwendu,
Anna Banner,
Stephanie Otobo,
Daniella Okeke,
Lilian Bach,

Baba forget ooo, I hear say their honeypots can be very slippery during sex and can send the son of man into deep feelings... One bros told me ooooo, no be me talk am.

1 Like

Re: Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by buttnaked: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mynd44, Dominique biko sample the promiseland with this informate.
Re: Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by skarz: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
TBOSS WORSHIPERS,YOUR MESSIAH HAS FORSAKEN YOU GUYS...SO VOTE FOR ANOTHER PERSON
Re: Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by buttnaked: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
skarz:
TBOSS WORSHIPERS,YOUR MESSIAH HAS FORSAKEN YOU GUYS...SO VOTE FOR ANOTHER PERSON

Lol!!!!!! She doesn't give a rat ass about their votes. All she cares about is her “Private jet toasters”
Re: Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by buttnaked: 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
angry
Re: Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by skarz: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
buttnaked:

Lol!!!!!! She doesn't give a rat ass about their votes. All she cares about is her “Private jet toasters”
indeed
Re: Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by buttnaked: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique angry
Re: Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
My only fear is that people will equate BBN to Game of thrones and ask which is more morally decadent cry cry cry
Re: Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Flat nyashed nose ringed whorrrr like u.
Re: Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by buttnaked: 12:29am On Mar 30, 2017
SirWere:
My only fear is that people will equate BBN to Game of thrones and ask which is more morally decadent cry cry cry

At least GOT got more thrills......
Re: Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by buttnaked: 12:30am On Mar 30, 2017
Targaeryian:
Flat nyashed nose ringed whorrrr like u.

Kai!!!!! Wallahi this savagery is illegal!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by antieverything(m): 12:38am On Mar 30, 2017
ow d b!tch blind or she no get d memo nA she b d only light skin remaining?
Re: Again! “ N25m Is Nothing To Me. Half-caste Ladies Are Hot Commodities” — TBoss by buttnaked: 5:35am On Mar 30, 2017
antieverything:
ow d b!tch blind or she no get d memo nA she b d only light skin remaining?

I just tire for the ashana.

(1) (Reply)

Aksu Student Disgraced At Uniuyo Main Gate Over S*x Scandal [trending Now] / DOWNLOAD: Owoyemi – Latest Yoruba Movie 2017 / How GOTV Scammed Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.