Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. (2277 Views)

Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup / Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React / See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Come April 17th 2017 a very young vibrant legal luminary in the person of Barrister Chinedu Maurice Aguoru will take her long time BAe down the aisle at st Joseph catholic chaplaincy Imsu. Owerri. All are invited to witness the Romeo and Juliet tie the knot.

Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lalala mynd4 abeg help me push am to front page.
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by professorfal: 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:
Lalala mynd4 abeg help me push am to front page.

why Are they nairalanders? Do we even know if they want their pre wedding photos on the internet? Who the fuck_ are they to you anyway?

1 Like

Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by FvckShiT(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
fúçking përfeçt
fúçking thumßs úp! cool

1 Like

Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nice. There's something funny about the way he "smiles" though.
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by Amarabae(f): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
A pre-wedding thread without the name of reception venue is useless.- Aristotle 672BC

1 Like

Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by Divay22(f): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Make up is too much....
Anyways Happy marriage life. cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Everybody just dey consider marriage for this recession.....HML
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by Kentura(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
This babe is fine as fuck_ .. If I find this for a wife, I'll never cheat on her. She's almost perfect!

nigga should enjoy!
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
professorfal:

why Are they nairalanders? Do we even know if they want their pre wedding photos on the internet? Who the fuck_ are they to you anyway?

It is with their permission. He authorized me to forward it and he specifically gave me the pictures to use for it
It
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by obiorathesubtle: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2017

Chelsea fans??

Pfft..
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by professorfal: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:
Nice. There's something funny about the way he "smiles" though.

yeah i notice too like he is about to "cum" or something
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Amarabae:
A pre-wedding thread without the name of reception venue is useless.- Aristotle 672BC

I want it make front page how do I do it . The dude want it to the front page

1 Like

Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
professorfal:

yeah i notice too like he is about to "cum" or something

Lol. It reminded me of how sometimes babies smile
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by Amarabae(f): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

I want it make front page how do I do it . The dude want it to the front page
I know dear. HML to them. #God bless
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by rinzylee(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
And "her bae" .... .is The groom a woman??

1 Like

Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Amarabae:
I know dear. HML to them. #God bless

U looking beautiful. Me and u in pre wedding pic.lol
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by Jodha(f): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
E don do for pre wedding pictures for this nairaland sef...

Shuu oo...
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by Amarabae(f): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

U looking beautiful. Me and u in pre wedding pic.lol
I did my pre-wedding pics last two years, dear.
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Meeen she is hot.
Lucky chap
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Amarabae:

Lucky him
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

Lucky him

Me looking for who to do mine with
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by Urbanoversabi(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Who noticed that the op was saying it like it's the lady that wants to marry the boy undecided
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by nikkypearl(f): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jah bless
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by smileing: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
Thank God o.free breakfast,lunch n take away dinner for us o grin.imsu dn drain us sad.lol...hml to them
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by pbethel: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Congrats to them
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by eezeribe(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
professorfal:

I wonder ooh
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by PenisCaP: 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Cute couple
Re: Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 30, 2017
Amarabae:

grin chai! Na madam be this oh

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Break-up Lines.... / List Of Creazist Tatoos Over Done. / What Do You See? (photo Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.