Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) (85009 Views)

Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo) / Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by Jodha(f): 8:52am On Mar 30, 2017
spaceshipz:
Jodha said this some post back, she was right ight. for green card we marry old white women.

Chai.. Thanks for bringing me here... kiss... I always say the truth dearie... Even if it makes hoodlums furious cheesy

Where are those nairaland frogs.. Jumping on my mention previously.. If they have balls in between their legs.. They should come out and face me...
Jobless touts..

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by MizOmalicha(f): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2017
Archaa:
.abeeeg this man too wowo joor...

this beautiful mama deserves something better than this

see him foot like super getty
Baba easy na!!! See me laffing like madness just started in my office
U harsh o
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by MrTypist: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2017
NotOfThis:
This can't be true love.

Who love help?

Love don't love forever.

Ask tonto dikeh your role model.

Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 30, 2017
seguno2:

Do you know why the oyinbo woman and her people are not jumping into the lagoon?
They are not waiting for God to come down and deal with local government authorities, state governors and other employers who owe them salaries and pensions. They deal with them all by themselves.
See the difference?

Yes I see it and it is a differentce that can not be eliminated.
We should come to the realization that we are not equal with the oyinbos and stop using their system to judge ours. Afterall, na dem spoil us reach like this.
There is nothing the regular guy on the street can do to combat the irregularities in our political atmosphere. let's be realistic. Instead make every regular guy huzzle for him own to better. Even if na to marry oyinbo 120 Year old go make you blow.
No how you make am people go still talk. Just do your own and be happy with your life...

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by donolatunji(m): 10:17am On Mar 30, 2017
Casablanca22:

is that a crime?
NAH ITS NOT A CRIME
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by donolatunji(m): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2017
sweetilicious:
You should know you are not supposed to call someone fat.Have some decorum and don't be a body bully.
my bad
i got that
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by Xtacy89: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2017
9ja guys be like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by seangy4konji: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2017
i will happily marry her...

no be all this nonsense weh eye man deh see or hear for here...

iphone 7 girls upandan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by guychidile: 10:41am On Mar 30, 2017
Green card,I salute you.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by guychidile: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2017
Green card issue,I salute you.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2017
donolatunji:
my bad i got that
You are welcome
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by seguno2: 11:07am On Mar 30, 2017
MykOnyxo:
Yes I see it and it is a differentce that can not be eliminated.
We should come to the realization that we are not equal with the oyinbos and stop using their system to judge ours. Afterall, na dem spoil us reach like this.
There is nothing the regular guy on the street can do to combat the irregularities in our political atmosphere. let's be realistic. Instead make every regular guy huzzle for him own to better. Even if na to marry oyinbo 120 Year old go make you blow.
No how you make am people go still talk. Just do your own and be happy with your life...

Have you heard about the Wild West in the USA or seen cowboy filmy of that era?
Have you read the Oliver Twist book and others set in Europe before the 18th century?
Do not perish for lack of knowledge. Read and be wise.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2017
seguno2:

Have you heard about the Wild West in the USA or seen cowboy filmy of that era?
Have you read the Oliver Twist book and others set in Europe before the 18th century?
[b]Do not perish for lack of knowledge. Read and be wise.[b/]

I think we are not talking on the same ground you misunderstood my point

and for the bold statement up there...

lol... I will just pass because this one just weak me.....
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2017
MrTypist:

Who love help?

Love don't love forever.

Ask tonto dikeh your role model.
LOL.

You're such a pessimist. tongue
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
This woman try sha
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by MrTypist: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
NotOfThis:
LOL.

You're such a pessimist. tongue

Yea you're right my sister. I am very cynical when it comes to matters of the heart because experience is the best teacher.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
MrTypist:

Yea you're right my sister. I am very cynical when it comes to matters of the heart because experience is the best teacher.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Yes, I totally agree. You too.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by ang4156(f): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lucky for her! She is ready to do some pole climbing. Love is where you find it! grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by shevchenko(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
khiaa:

Why do you assume that she has money?

I don't know why you people think that all whites have money when most of them do not.

Whites don't need money like the way blacks need it See the way she smiles .She must be comfortable
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by khiaa(f): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
shevchenko:

Whites don't need money like the way blacks need it See the way she smiles .She must be comfortable

See the way he looks unhappy, so what's the problem?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by shevchenko(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
khiaa:

See the way he looks unhappy, so what's the problem?

Just a simple question.

If this guy asks you out. Will you accept ?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by khiaa(f): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2017
shevchenko:

Just a simple question.

If this guy asks you out. Will you accept ?

I'm not attracted to him, so probably not.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by shevchenko(m): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
khiaa:

I'm not attracted to him, so probably not.
So why make fun of him
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by khiaa(f): 7:07am On Apr 03, 2017
shevchenko:

So why make fun of him

I never made fun of him.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06am On May 31, 2019
Just killer! sad
Re: Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) by Mikiboy69(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
[color=#000099][/color] That's nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.