Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets (50226 Views)

Hilarious Tweets As Nigeria's React To Masterkraft Dressing To #BAAD2017 / Crack Your Ribs With These Hilarious Tweets By Nigerians (screenshots) / 6 Hilarious Tweets From Bible Characters That Look So Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Gaisensai1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
sean1000x:
I remember entering Ibadan last week...was hit by the smell of Amala right from the highway. I turned back and drove back to Lagos! I can't stand that rotten city!

Lolz talking as if u live in lekki.

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by BobHIGHNESS(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Are you telling me oshogbo is cheaper than ibadan? Tell me something new, tho i like ibadan
Damilare5882:
try osogbo ...you will know that ibadan is not cheap ..
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by trendymarseey(f): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Which better roads in ibadan? Bros abeg o...ibadan nd narrow bad roads be like 5 and 6, not to talk of their terrible road usage based on reckless driving from their dirty okada men nd taxi drivers, ahhhh plus dem. dirty without good waste dump channels and worst of all street lights for night u can count. Please Ib lacks good governance in terms of infrastructure. I stay here in ib nd I am stating facts
naijalander:
Ibadan is not cheap and has better roads than Lagos.

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mehn TwitterNg got no chill @oll

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by suso(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Some people be trolling ibadan and 1.you can't even pronounce where they come from 2. They adopted Lagos has there home town

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Damilare5882(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
BobHIGHNESS:
Are you telling me oshogbo is cheaper than ibadan? Tell me something new, tho i like ibadan
Osogbo is way cheaper and peaceful compared to Ibadan ...not that ibadan is not peaceful ooo ..If you are earning 100k in Osogbo...you are a boss..traffic there is not bad ,food is cheaper , theres constant electricity supply , house rents are normal .. Lately , ibadan has been on the high side when you talk of traffic , rents , bills and all but its still a lovely place to live ..its peaceful too ( mind you, there are still cheaper places in ibadan ooo, just like.it applies everywhere , your location determines your bills).. After Lagos for this southwest oooo... Na ibadan ...

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
I think you are wrong. You should have checked the akpu you used to starch the cloth you wore.. I'm very sure that was the starch mixed with sweat announcing itself.
grin grin grin
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Mouthgag: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
sean1000x:
I remember entering Ibadan last week...was hit by the smell of Amala right from the highway. I turned back and drove back to Lagos! I can't stand that rotten city!
Mumu

Go back to your erosion rotten abia state.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by NovusHomo(m): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
sean1000x:

To eat your aromatic and delicious gala, abi?! grin grin
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by proudlyYoruba(m): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
na ibadan. no take am serious na joke
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by ElsonMorali: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
NovusHomo:

In short, Yorubas respect each other.

Exactly!
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Preeck: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
SammieRexx:
Abeg na true say iPhone7 na 5k for ibadan?

Come kuku steal am
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by YonkijiSappo: 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
phetto:
Na dt pablo ayodeji cause all dis

What did he do?
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by phetto(m): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

What did he do?
Check twitter. d guy dy trend
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Emassive(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
When you suspect foul play, you simply go back on their timeline.. It ain't rocket science. cheesy

Same way one claimed to be from Benue, saying he is ashamed of me only for me to check his previous post to see where he screamed "I am igbo and chairman of APGA Kano State chapter"..

Presented him with the evidence and all he could muster was "my mother is from benue". grin grin

They are just easy pickings.

Lol.... funny. Some people are here for different reasons and all they know is what they read in the media to confirm all ideas. They have not worked with the police before but comment on security matters like tthey have first hand experience in the inner dealings. I just laugh many times and that's why I never take a stand but analyzes things the way they affect me or the way I know for sure it is based on first hand experience from those who know in the govt system. Those you see fighting eachother here and those against a certain tribe or personality, Many of them are also between 15-23yrs or just bitter from a faulty background. My take
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by YonkijiSappo: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
phetto:
Check twitter. d guy dy trend

The guy didn't say anything bad.
I don't know why people are attacking the guy.

This was his initial comment, I believe

So, what is wrong with that?
A stupid mofo probably attacked him, and that was how the jibes on Ibadan started.
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
That COLONEL THO grin grin grin
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by TenderBim: 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
illicit:
Ibadan, you still get 20# bus
from where to where?
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2017
prince9851:
They really humiliated us grin
Yuh think worse things than that doesn't exist in lagos? Those people are lucky i wasn't online when they start the hashtag. Na me for don finish them
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by mikolo80: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Amberon:
All because if that foolish boy that couldn't take his L in peace.
Ibadan boys no de maga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beer Bump Vs Baby Bump: Couple's Pregnancy Picture Is Hilarious / The Power Of A Woman / Political Cartoons And Memes Of 2017 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.