Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets (49722 Views)

Hilarious Tweets As Nigeria's React To Masterkraft Dressing To #BAAD2017 / Crack Your Ribs With These Hilarious Tweets By Nigerians (screenshots) / 6 Hilarious Tweets From Bible Characters That Look So Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by maysimsimple(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2017
Olorunsogo to musin bustop is mor than 20 sir.

e author=patonyx1 post=55096055]Even in some areas in Lagos.
E.g Olorunsogo => Mushin Bustop is N20 grin
Same as Keke ride from a part of Oba-Akran => Ikeja under bridge cheesy

[/quote]
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by phetto(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Na dt pablo ayodeji cause all dis
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by thunderbabs: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2017
Lagos, beht why?

Dont forget all you in Lagos pe ile ni abo simi oko o....Most of y'all throwing banter at I.B....na i.b indigene una be ooo.

Booda Mufu go dey wait una for Iwo Road tongue
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by XJAYCEEU4K: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2017
sean1000x:
I remember entering Ibadan last week...was hit by the smell of Amala right from the highway. I turned back and drove back to Lagos! I can't stand that rotten city!
Nah your type dey share one room with your old mum at igbo efon village in lagos.we know your type.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by dipznano: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2017
Rubyventures:

Yes, then it was 30 mins drive from Lagos to Ibadan. How long does it take now?

Then it used to be 3hrs drive from Benin to Lagos but now it takes close to 5hrs.,

Also I got lost in a place called Mopo and I couldn't find anyone who spoke English to give me directions, also in the banks they spoke a lot of Yoruba so I'm not exaggerating. Most of all I love Ibadan. I made loads of good friends.

oh OK, if u say so...

now it should be 105mins tops, and better off a few years back when you could spend over 150mins due to the bad road, now undergoing maintenance tho'.
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Basic123: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
NoToPile:
Honestly, Ibadan is a very good place to live, affordable accommodation in decent areas no Lagos wahala, no terrible traffic like Lagos, food is also quite affordable. Forget all those brown roofs we see on social media, its quite little compared to decent areas, there are very good places in Ibadan, Even the old places like agodi , jerico, Bodija estate are quite okay not to talk of the new estates built.

Enjoyed the latter part of my Nysc.

Lagos wahala is too much.
hmmmm...good,it id good not to be an IPOB.iPOBism becloud judgement.People still use that brown roof picture to represent ibadan officially,this normally give a false impression of the great city.What happened to skyline picture of dugbe central business district.
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Basic123: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Goke7:
most ibadan peeps actually love they way Ibadan is underrated cos it easily deceives lots of folks about the true mega status of the city thereby controlling unnecessary inflation in Ibadan like we see in Lagos.
I like you.....

but the impression needs to be corrected.Ibadan doesn't deserves being underrated.Nigeria even Africa civilization and modernity started from there.
-first university
-first modern stadium in africa
-first skyscraper in sub saharan Africa
-first teaching hospital
-first road and many first.

Even yorubas should stop using the brown roof to represent the city again.These are better shot of the city:

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Basic123: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Goke7:
most ibadan peeps actually love they way Ibadan is underrated cos it easily deceives lots of folks about the true mega status of the city thereby controlling unnecessary inflation in Ibadan like we see in Lagos.
I like you...but ibadan doesn't deserve to be underrated.I grew up with the impression that there are are just 3 cities in nigeria,lagos,ibadan and kano.The city is the cradle of modern Africa
-first african tv station
-first modern stadium in Africa
-first skyscraper in subsaharan africa
-first university in nigeria
-first teaching hospital in nigeria
and many more

People should stop using the brown roof pictures to represent the city in this 21st century.it diminishes the status of the city and give a false impression about the city.These are better shot

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Kakamorufu(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
madapcmod:
Ibadam , the home of owambe Saturday hopefuls. They wear cheap baby lace on Saturdays and Sundays looking for where to eat FREE gbegiri, ewedu and amala.

Then load their handbags with stolen can drinks and redoil dripping meats. Never seen such hungry ppl in my life. Whether na Muslim party, ogboni party or traditionalist party, afonja will carry longer throat go to an uninvited party, sit down and eat away his destiny.
Tufiakwa!
foolish comment

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Basic123: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
I love the city..I don't wish to stay in lagos.Ibadan is cheap,save,descent.No traffic jam,good roads..majority dualised.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Olubee22(f): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
madapcmod:
Ibadam, home of filthy amala ati ewedu smelling goat food, home of extra large yokozuna bleaching afonjanatu women. Home of tiger clawed face ugly cretins.

Spits on Ibadam, the headquarters of rusted brown roof mud settlement
clap for yourself . so for your mind now you don make sense abi undecided
Your koboko is still lounging inside ata gigun

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by callmembj1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Abeg who get toothpick there?
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Mc23(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Trust me Ibadan is very cheap but it's good for the elderly people who want to spend their pension wisely. I spent 4yrs L.C.U in ib. But Lagos has the spirit. I can't spend 2 hrs in IB anymore.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by thebadmus(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
sean1000x:
I remember entering Ibadan last week...was hit by the smell of Amala right from the highway. I turned back and drove back to Lagos! I can't stand that rotten city!
you are very funny.m. U drive ur bicycle back to lagos where dad mum and 4children leave in a room because they can't afford a flat

1 Like

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
thebadmus:
you are very funny.m. U drive ur bicycle back to lagos where dad mum and 4children leave in a room because they can't afford a flat
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Ishilove: 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sanchez01:

Chai! I've suffered cheesy

We have gist. FULL and scary gist as well. cry
Wow...hit me up when you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by ebby9z(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
sean1000x:

Someone is trying very hard to be funny. Pls, where are you actually from? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by ebby9z(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ibadan is a very affordable city where you dont get hassled for anything. You have fun as much as you want to without being bothered by traffic snarls, overspeeding danfos and all that. Let all those agege residents who rent a room with 7 other people keep trolling Ibadan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by ebby9z(m): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Whoeppme:
Ibadan folks must be having the worst days of their life .
Wetin una even do people sef. Who go wash Ibadan underwear for market place sortey everybody just come find out say Ibadan no just get level at allllllllllllll.

Akpos make we stroll jor
Ibadan peeps dont care cos they have nothing to prove. The credentials of the amazing city is clear for all to see. most people even trolling havent been there, you see Mowe, Ibafo, Ikorodu people trying to troll Ib cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by John902(m): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
Brothers throwing banters at each other while perpetually hateful outsiders try to hijack their harmless jokes. It's gonna fail just like their Osinbajo vs Buhari plot failed. cheesy

Look at the posts of someone trying to pass himself off as a Yoruba man from Lagos..

The moment i saw his post up there, I knew he would be nothing but an Ipob youth. They thrive in lies ONLY. cheesy
thanks bro,he never knew someone was watching his back

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by cooltola(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lagos is overcrowded and overpriced with minimum electricity. Land is so expensive for no reason even water log area is expensive cry. God really love us because Lagos Island is one tsunami to be washed away ,traffic is so bad that a journey that takes 30 min on sunday can take 2 hours on Monday to Friday. At least in Ibadan, your money last longer; traffic is not bad and food is way cheaper. You do not have worry about flooding.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by naijalander: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
you sound so foolish. which Lagos? the same smelly over populated, over rated, horrible roads, Olosho town, generator noise, dead city? This has got to be the dumbest comment on this trend Oga, deactivate yourself.

sean1000x:

1 Like

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by naijalander: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
don't mind these utter twats, most Lagosians have barely stepped outside of their local govt and can be making foolish comments about Ibadan.

cooltola:
Lagos is overcrowded and overpriced with minimum electricity. Land is so expensive for no reason even water log area is expensive cry. God really love us because Lagos Island is one tsunami to be washed away ,traffic is so bad that a journey that takes 30 min on sunday can take 2 hours on Monday to Friday. At least in Ibadan, your money last longer; traffic is not bad and food is way cheaper. You do not have worry about flooding.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by totit: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin

God bless my IB brothers..

1 Like

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Lordkylie(f): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
ionsman:
Oh now I grab...The trolling is because of the guy who had a rant on twitter because of a girl turning his relationship proposal down after spending 5k on a date... grin grin
he spent 3800 and she gave him 5k and asked him to keep the change
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by NovusHomo(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Damilare5882:
you are crazy for calling it a rotten city ... Who your Lagos help...fucccktard ...and all of una go dey hype lagos like sey e one Texas ...mtweee

Calm down brother. Its all harmless fun. I am an Ibadan man. I am laughing hard at all this.
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by NovusHomo(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You should know that the guy isn't Yoruba.

Real Yorubas who live in Lagos respect Ibadan as the political capital of the Yorubas, while real Yorubas living in Ibadan respect Lagos as the economic capital of the Yorubas.

In short, Yorubas respect each other.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by NovusHomo(m): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheEvilPriest:
A poor farmer in ANY village in Nigeria is better than someone living in a one room face-me-I-slap-you apartment in Lagos, who gets up as early as 4am and starts preparing for his 50k per month job. Go figure. The poor village farmer, at least, has his small food, his little inherited hut and rest of mind, but how many people living in Lagos are 100% mentally ok?
You get to worry about noise, traffic, high cost of living, accommodation, landlord, fellow tenants, unemployment, armed robbers, burglars, danfo conductors and their wahala, crossing overcrowded footbridges, police brutality, etc. You even get to worry about yourself.

1 Billion likes for you.

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Ritchiee: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nukualofa:
When an Ibadan man with tribal marks starts speaking Queens English. You will be Like
Ojukwu-

1 Like

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Ritchiee: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
naijalander:
you sound so foolish. which Lagos? the same smelly over populated, over rated, horrible roads, Olosho town, generator noise, dead city? This has got to be the dumbest comment on this trend Oga, deactivate yourself.

Why are you trading banters with an ojukwu coward?Lagos is Ibadan,Ibadan is Lagos-Omo karo o jiire-Slippers shaped heads would want everybody to be like them:

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by SammieRexx(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Abeg na true say iPhone7 na 5k for ibadan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout This Made In Aba Swimming Pool / When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. / Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.