Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra (35726 Views)

Youths/Women Rally For Buhari In Bebeji LG In Kano (Photos) / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by Odkosh: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Protest nude ??

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

Provide the pictures or it never happened

I trust my people, the last thing the would do is to fear them brain damaged herdsmen not to even mention protesting naked

I will believe this story if you only mentioned women, but you included the youths ?? Come on

Onitsha, Awka etiti, Amansea, Nnobi and Ugwuoba are fulani stronghold in Anambra state and they don't misbehave in those area

The last time they wanted to do that shiit they do with the Yorubas, nobody told them to board a night trailer and escape

Protest about the herdsmen ?? Them no born them well
grin,grin. beat chesting is their identity. oya continue beating the chest.

Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by Zenlife: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Protest nude ??

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

Provide the pictures or it never happened

I trust my people, the last thing the would do is to fear them brain damaged herdsmen not to even mention protesting naked

I will believe this story if you only mentioned women, but you included the youths ?? Come on

Onitsha, Awka etiti, Amansea, Nnobi and Ugwuoba are fulani stronghold in Anambra state and they don't misbehave in those area

The last time they wanted to do that shiit they do with the Yorubas, nobody told them to board a night trailer and escape

Protest about the herdsmen ?? Them no born them well

Talk cheap.
Long as the herdsmen are still there since you wrote this.

Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by mavinc4u(f): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
Anam of all places. Anam that are more crazier than fulanis. Op I don't believe this news at all.
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by Mpanyi: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
Why are you so cursed Chidiebere? Have you read anywhere that anyone has ever lost his or her life to Herdsmen in Anambra? Why not be concerned on your cursed Abia state where herdsmen has been killing your people like goats? Why not be focused on your useless state where nothing is working, filth and bad roads everywhere? Why is that you Abians are cursed to remains blind to your state? Why? Tufiaaaa cool

[s][/s]

Why bring a brother Igbo state into this. If you want to attack the commenter, attack him or her and stop generalizing. I'm Anambra person for your information.
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by femolii: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Osus people need to gear up now if not herdsmen will just finish them.
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by graphiti: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
DandyWalker:
wow! From the comments so far,the yorubas have restrained themselves from tribalizing this thread. Kudos.

graphiti:

When the tables are turned, watch what'll happen

Come o bross dandy, ur attention needed on this thread
ASAP.

#I nor tork am ? grin

Adieza:
Na Godwin, Afonjas No dey gree hear word.
Sahara reporters is next.
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by mich24(m): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
newyorks:
Hmm this herdsmen go worst pass boko haram from the look of things.let them stay in their state and region to rear there cattle.

And what is the difference between herdsmen and Boko haram just (name) with the same target.
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by cstr151: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Where is the president?
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by wasuka14(m): 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Op op, take time....... Where is the nude pics You make me run for nothing.
Africonji:
https://newtelegraphonline.com/news/herdsmen-youths-women-protest-nude-anambra/

Hundreds of youths and women in Umuoba Anam community, Anambra East local government area of Anambra State yesterday embarked on nude protest. They were protesting against their traditional ruler, Igwe G.A. Ekwealor, who they accused of allegedly supporting the activities of herdsmen in the area.

The protesters who claimed their action was to appease the gods following what they described as debasement of their land by their traditional ruler who allegedly allowing Fulani herdsmen into their community where they had been terrorising farmers.

The monarch, however, denied the allegation, saying that he had no hand in bringing the herdsmen to Umuoba Anam community. Addressing journalists in Awka, Chairman of Anambra East traditional rulers’ council, Igwe Alex Edozieuno, who is the traditional ruler of Mkpunabo Kingdom said that when the matter was brought to the council, it was deliberated upon with Igwe Ekwealor subsequently absolved of any wrong doing.

Igwe Edozieuno said the council also invited elders of the community who condemned the protesters and urged them to appease the gods for their action. He harped on the importance of peace and stability in all the communities in the local government, bearing in mind that it was Governor Willie Obiano’s local government.

Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by WonderManly(m): 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Where are the nudes? Oh my God! Nonsese, am only here to check the nude and go, Simple!
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by Buike8: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
If I were in my hometown, anambra and the fulani herdsmen come near my farmland, I will slice them into bits. I say it one more time to Anambarians,if they cause trouble in your land, spill their godforsaken blood!.Protect your soil!
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
ESDKING:
Anambrarians pls gt ready for these Bast*ds. Spill their blood on the floor like animals if they dare to attack you. I mean, slaughter these Buhari boys like chickens and spill their blood on the floor again and again. Nonsense!!.

May God give you sense to read before you post; I bet it never occurred to you that the story was about accusations and counter accusations between an Igwe and his own community over allegations that the Igwe had earlier granted grazing access to some Fulani; while the Igwe was equally accusing his community of falsely accusing him and subsequently illegally protesting against the local culture - the Igwe was additionally being backed by other Igwes around his domain.

It is obvious even after such glaringly clear expose' that you still couldn't see that the Fulani played no active role in this impasse; because your blind hatred wouldn't allow you to reason except to spew more inciting hateful venom as you did - what a pity.

Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by SlickM(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
Why are you so cursed Chidiebere? Have you read anywhere that anyone has ever lost his or her life to Herdsmen in Anambra? Why not be concerned on your cursed Abia state where herdsmen has been killing your people like goats? Why not be focused on your useless state where nothing is working, filth and bad roads everywhere? Why is that you Abians are cursed to remains blind to your state? Why? Tufiaaaa cool

[s][/s]
You sound like a small child attacking another Igbo state and saying 'Your people'. Later you'll say Igbos are united. Igbos are one no matter the state. How old are you? even if you are still a teenager I expect you to reason better
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by CellTabRepairs: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
What is mma oge in igbo?
What are the youths waiting for? Na only to do hard man cultism for inside all the universities, polytechnics and colleges of education in the east them sabi? This is annoying. To every action there must be equal and opposite reaction.for balance.

Click My Name & View That Resource You Should Buy To Earn Huge Cash Returns Very Quickly!
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by limitless777(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
emeijeh:

See as guys dey provoke for nudes. Una go lick spit taya today cheesy grin
U got me on this one. can't stop loling
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by emeijeh(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
limitless777:

U got me on this one. can't stop loling
Don't mind them

Osun Election: Tribunal Dismisses APC, Oyetola, INEC Objections Against Adeleke / Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home / Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina