Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,044 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard (1971 Views)

Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. / Governor Fayose's Brother Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by ProsperOkec: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2017
Watch video here

Shared on Vanguard Facebook page

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1354423697916056&id=135140476511057&refid=18&_ft_=qid.6403215963968581657%3Amf_story_key.1384873594960406%3Atop_level_post_id.1384873594960406%3Atl_objid.1384873594960406&__tn__=C

Pics from vanguard video as shared on vanguard Facebook.

Mynd44

Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by Jengem: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2017
Buharis street team

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by Buharimustgo: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2017
The Nigerian Army,Police,DSS,BMC and lie Mohammed will come now and tell Nigerians that this is not Nigeria,that its either Mali,Chad or Niger and Somali

4 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by Iamvictor(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2017
wasted nation
Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by biaframustcome: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2017
Please upload the video here. Most people don't have facepaper

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by SFSNIPER(m): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2017
And government want you to believe everything is under control. I think we all should own guns.
Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by DocHMD: 10:49am On Mar 30, 2017
yoruba muslims will defend the armed herdsmen.

4 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by ESDKING: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2017
DocHMD:
They would be the most stup*d set of people on earth if they do that. Not after Ife crisis. They should be wiser by now. Besides, northern Muslims don't take afonja Muslim serious yet they keep a*s liking them. Seriously, these people are very pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by ESDKING: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2017
DocHMD:
They would be the most stup*d set of people on earth if they do that. Not after Ife crisis.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by rose54321: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2017
I'm still disappointed that this executive hasn't acted on this herdsmen issue.
Issue a degree - no roaming of cattle, it's that easy, cattle owners should have a ranch.
Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by Kingspin(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2017
Any Nigerian arm forces get sense? No. The military celebrates death of Boko Haram and rise of herdsmen. I called them toy soldiers because there good is same as bad, two sides of a coin. The ingredients of peace is totally absence in Nigeria. And that is why at every point in time we are at war with and among ourselves. It is a pity we have skullsl people among us instead of brain.
Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by UcheCokoro: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun This is from Vanguard stop covering APC
APC MODS

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by SalamRushdie: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2017
rose54321:
Issue a degree - no roaming of cattle, it's that easy, cattle owners should have a ranch.

Are you aware the head of the Executive is also the the Grand patron of all Fulanis in West africa
Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by DocHMD: 11:34am On Mar 30, 2017
ESDKING:

They would be the most stup*d set of people on earth if they do that. Not after Ife crisis. They should be wiser by now. Besides, northern Muslims don't take afonja Muslim serious yet they keep a*s liking them. Seriously, these people are very pathetic.

How wise did the yorubas become after the mile 12 crises?
Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by ProsperOkec: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
DocHMD:

Pics
Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by maclatunji: 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
DocHMD:

What is the topic? What is your response?

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by maclatunji: 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
DocHMD:

It would be nice if you are a teenager, at least, we can hide under youthful naivety and tag your infantile submissions under it. However, if you are an adult, then, you are a sorry case.

So, people should become thugs that attack and destroy property for no cogent reason to prove what?

Being tribalistic does not confer automatic stupidity. It still has to be acquired.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by DocHMD: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
maclatunji:

It would be nice if you are a teenager, at least, we can hide under youthful naivety and tag your infantile submissions under it. However, if you are an adult, then, you are a sorry case.

So, people should become thugs that attack and destroy property for no cogent reason to prove what?

Being tribalistic does not confer automatic stupidity. It still has to be acquired.

Are you detribalized? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by maclatunji: 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
rose54321:

Rose, a decree in a democratic dispensation. Let us even follow your line of reasoning and we have a decree. Is it the decree that will remove the herdsmen from the different locations they are in within Nigeria and beyond?

It is a major problem that requires a multifaceted solution outside of what some vile posters want us to believe.

We have to effectively secure our borders, have a clear census on the location of herdsmen with their cattle, their migratory routes and then provide viable alternatives for them which includes ranching.

This problem did not start today and it is going to take a while to end. The recent upsurge in violence is more of a result of incitement on different sides with each party seeking validation for its crimes.

When the people of Plateau agreed to stop fighting, we have had relative peace.
Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by maclatunji: 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
DocHMD:

Are you detribalized? cheesy

Of course, I am Yoruba.

Recognizing your ethnic identity does not mean you start inciting violence or hate. You might think it is funny buy it is not and can easily consume you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by DocHMD: 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
maclatunji:

Of course, I am Yoruba.

Recognizing your ethnic identity does not mean you start inciting violence or hate. You might think it is funny buy it is not and can easily consume you.

So you are no longer a 'detribalized sophisticated nigerian' as you people use to foool yourselves when you want to deceive people? grin
Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by maclatunji: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
ESDKING:

Mindless tribalism will get you no where.

See you tagging people every where. What are you? Where are you from? Do you have any values?

If you do not elevate yourself from obnoxious primordial sentiments, you will end up frustrated because you won't go far with your current thought-process.

3 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by maclatunji: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
DocHMD:

So you are no longer a 'detribalized sophisticated nigerian' as you people use to foool yourselves when you want to deceive people? grin

If you cannot find the difference between recognizing your ethnic roots from being a toxic tribalistic troll, you cannot be engaged in productive conversation.

Enjoy your pettiness hope it doesn't consume you before you realize it.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by rose54321: 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
maclatunji:

Rose, a decree in a democratic dispensation. Let us even follow your line of reasoning and we have a decree. Is it the decree that will remove the herdsmen from the different locations they are in within Nigeria and beyond?

It is a major problem that requires a multifaceted solution outside of what some vile posters want us to believe.

We have to effectively secure our borders, have a clear census on the location of herdsmen with their cattle, their migratory routes and then provide viable alternatives for them which includes ranching.

This problem did not start today and it is going to take a while to end. The recent upsurge in violence is more of a result of incitement on different sides with each party seeking validation for its crimes.

When the people of Plateau agreed to stop fighting, we have had relative peace.

Even in the United States (the country adjudged to have the best practiced democracy) the president can issue executive orders.
I believe our constitution also provides for such.

When there is a law, it will be followed. Recall when our Immigration policy was revised and Ghanaians with invalid papers were sent out, govt didn't have to remove anyone, they went on their own accord to avoid the consequences.
If an order is given today that no herdsman can roam cattle on the street, they will stop and the owners (which mind you aren't poor & wretched individuals) will build ranches.

It the same way drivers act as lunatics when there's no traffic light. Law is meant to regulate people and the absence of law is the beginning of tyranny.

I am honestly amazed at your line of thinking. Rearing cattle is a profession (profit generating for that matter) and not a philanthropic activity, business owners should buy business spaces. You don't hear the govt saying they will rent offices for traders in the market.

The government needs to be fair across board, but in this case it clear there's some form of partiality. Why wouldn't people speculate that its because he and the Agric minister have cattle and are Fulani's.
Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by maclatunji: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
rose54321:

Even in the United States (the country adjudged to have the best practiced democracy) the president can issue executive orders.
I believe our constitution also provides for such.

When there is a law, it will be followed. Recall when our Immigration policy was revised and Ghanaians with invalid papers were sent out, govt didn't have to remove anyone, they went on their own accord to avoid the consequences.
If an order is given today that no herdsman can roam cattle on the street, they will stop and the owners (which mind you aren't poor & wretched individuals) will build ranches.

It the same way drivers act as lunatics when there's no traffic light. Law is meant to regulate people and the absence of law is the beginning of tyranny.

I am honestly amazed at your line of thinking. Rearing cattle is a profession (profit generating for that matter) and not a philanthropic activity, business owners should buy business spaces. You don't hear the govt saying they will rent offices for traders in the market.

The government needs to be fair across board, but in this case it clear there's some form of partiality. Why wouldn't people speculate that its because he and the Agric minister have cattle and are Fulani's.

A Nigerian President can make no such order. That is the job of the National Assembly.

Secondly, you are writing as if majority of Nigerian farmers do mechanized farming. They don't, they do subsistence/manual farming.

Similarly, animal grazing is the major thing done in most of Subsaharan Africa. This problem is not unique to Nigeria, it had existed in Kenya for decades because it started becoming a major challenge in the last 7-8 years in Nigeria due to increased desertification especially from neighbouring countries. Animal herders are moving South for pasture from countries like Niger, Chad etc. These guys are hardened from harsh environment which they originate from and conflicts they have fought in Libya and in the desert. Ghana has a similar problem although I am sure they are not making it worse with vileness and incitement.

Ranching is a nice idea but it has to be learnt and adopted in Nigeria.

You should change your idealism to pragmatism. By the way, there are still free range Animals even in America.
Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by Agumbankembu: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
maclatunji:

A Nigerian President can make no such order. That is the job of the National Assembly.

Secondly, you are writing as if majority of Nigerian farmers do mechanized farming. They don't, they do subsistence/manual farming.

Similarly, animal grazing is the major thing done in most of Subsaharan Africa. This problem is not unique to Nigeria, it had existed in Kenya for decades because it started becoming a major challenge in the last 7-8 years in Nigeria due to increased desertification especially from neighbouring countries. Animal herders are moving South for pasture from countries like Niger, Chad etc. These guys are hardened from harsh environment which they originate from and conflicts they have fought in Libya and in the desert. Ghana has a similar problem although I am sure they are not making it worse with vileness and incitement.

You should change your idealism to pragmatism. By the way, there are still free range Animals even in America.

And the government just fold their arms and do nothing.

Ban the open grazing stuff, work with NASS to create a law quick and make it a point to help willing farmers build ranches, not in people's land, but ones they either own or bought.

fck it mehn.
Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by rose54321: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
maclatunji:

Your write up presupposes that I am against cattle rearing or insensitive to their plight.
I do know they are moving to the south due to desertification (no fault of theirs), my stance is that they should acquire land in the south for ranches.

This SHOULDN'T be the governments responsibility. For how long will tax payers money be used to subsidize business cost. The only job of government is to create an enabling environment: in this case discuss with state government to organize a lease process for farmland, the cost should be borne solely by the business owner .

I still repeat that just like a curfew is imposed with no input from the legislative arm, roaming of cattle on the streets should be ILLEGAL AND BANNED.

You haven't had a personal encounter with some of these herdsmen, very arrogant and insensitive.

Why invade another man's farming business and feed your cattles with their crops. They have an "entitlement" mentality, hence the problem we are facing.
Anywho, this is my opinion, when there's no law anything goes.

BTW, free range animals are everywhere in the world, but they are restricted to certain areas, usually the outskirts, not city centers.
Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by maclatunji: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
rose54321:

Your write up presupposes that I am against cattle rearing or insensitive to their plight.
I do know they are moving to the south due to desertification (no fault of theirs), my stance is that they should acquire land in the south for ranches.

This SHOULDN'T be the governments responsibility. For how long will tax payers money be used to subsidize business cost. The only job of government is to create an enabling environment: in this case discuss with state government to organize a lease process for farmland, the cost should be borne solely by the business owner .

I still repeat that just like a curfew is imposed with no input from the legislative arm, roaming of cattle on the streets should be ILLEGAL AND BANNED.

You haven't had a personal encounter with some of these herdsmen, very arrogant and insensitive.

Why invade another man's farming business and feed your cattles with their crops. They have an "entitlement" mentality, hence the problem we are facing.
Anywho, this is my opinion, when there's no law anything goes.

BTW, free range animals are everywhere in the world, but they are restricted to certain areas, usually the outskirts, not city centers.

I have actually observed them at close quarters but I am afraid your free market idealism does not solve the problem. I sense frustration, I understand but we have to be rational about the problem and finding a solution.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by Onyenna(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Odikwa EGWU!!
Re: Video Evidence Of Fulani Herdsmen Moving With Ak47-vanguard by ESDKING: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
maclatunji:

Mindless tribalism will get you no where.

See you tagging people every where. What are you? Where are you from? Do you have any values?

If you do not elevate yourself from obnoxious primordial sentiments, you will end up frustrated because you won't go far with your current thought-process.
If its not painful , then its not truth . Well, i hope you preach to your brothers who are good at nothing than to insult Igbos on any Biafran thread created like you think you preached, if not you are a hypocrite. Whatever negative things you have said, I SAY BACK TO SENDER!!

(1) (Reply)

See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu / Nigeria Is Too Weak To Break, Says Lamido / How Do I Go About Renouncing Nigerian Citizenship , Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.