Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,116 members, 7,838,830 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) (18684 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Speaks At Ijaw Elders Forum(photos) / President Buhari Speaks At The World Economic Forum (Photos) / The Moment President Buhari Arrives Jordan For World Economic Forum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Keneking:
Amazing landing

- What is the message? We are working but Saraki and Dino and Ekweremadu are fighting back grin
- Our Magu is credible but DSS is stopping, fighting back grin
- PMB is keen on fighting corruption but court has not convicted any one successfully grin
- We need more time to deal with corrupt PDP members for the next 6 years. grin
- Saraki, Ekweremadu and Dino want to stop funding EFCC , can EU epp with small cash to prosecute high profile case grin

Do you think this is a game? shocked
Sorry for you cry
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by stonemasonn: 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
The guy gets swag

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
akpasubi777:

Do you think this is a game? shocked
Sorry for you cry

I dont understand. What game? Sorry for who(m)?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by Nakuza(m): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Good to see this administration is working hard to reduce the level of corruption in the country. I just pray they win this fight. Kudos to them all.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Osibande can attend any seminar, forum or whatever he may tag it. Truth is; he'll always be DELEGATED to such till 2019 when, bubu my man, will kiss Aso Rock goodbye.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
I Really have this wonderful feeling of being well represented whenever I see the amiable vp.

Please can we all just vote for this guy come 2019? Na beg I dey beg o. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by aminho(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
shammah1:
Finally our capable president has traveled outside Africa.

Meanwhile someone is occupying space in Aso Rock.
he was in Switzerland in January and dubai last October
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by gonkin(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
At least he doesn't dress like a villager. I hope say he no go do travel travel like buhari. Well he is more acting and active that the presido. Ride on my VP WE ARE PRAYING FOR U. Better to be loved than to be cursed
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by aminho(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
cosmatika:
Hmmm, for the 1st tym Buhari is sending Osibande abroad. Dis goes to show that Bubu is really sick
mumu was buhari sick when he went to Switzerland and dubai?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by tonex360: 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
pansophist:
See as our VP be like small pikin,
small but mighty
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by davires: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
pansophist:
See as our VP be like small pikin,
Your Father that looks like a Man...What has he achieved....Manner-less human being....
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nakuza:
Good to see this administration is working hard to reduce the level of corruption in the country. I just pray they win this fight. Kudos them all.
It is really good bro. But how possible is achieving positive results, if the same corrupt administration is yelling anti-corruption? Whose fooling who?

Its not even a thing of who better take the wheel to drive the country forward, no. How do the citizens root out the existing corrupt leaders and maintain a corruption free country? He will come back to report to the same *#*#*#.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Osinbajo is running errands for northern elders on the task of frustrating The Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) in order to remain in power and relevant, but they're embarking on mission impossible. Abeg somebody halla my Monica.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
UcheCokoro:
They are just looking for a way to arrest PDP members

Just because it was Tinubu, Lie Mohammed, Amaechi etc were the ones who occupied the positions of NSA, CBN Governor, Minister for Economy, Finance and Petroleum.

Mtcheeew....
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by nwaiwucharles(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Malam bubu can't speak correct English, if he go there he go mess up over there in paris, so mek him de here de control his cows nd fight kworopshon
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by winj: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
check out simple flow of the others, na only this african carry extra security to a place where security is hardly an issue!

m0ron
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Killing time
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by shammah1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nice. He's more intelligent & capable to pilot the affairs of this country
aminho:
he was in Switzerland in January and dubai last October
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by blessme2019(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Porous diamond formation. No overwatch... Control, one say u dey see, na wrong people unu go dey suspend
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
shammah1:
Nice. He's more intelligent & capable to pilot the affairs of this country

I thought a governor once called him a mare commissioner, no? Is it not the same governor Buhari warned to stop testing his patient 3 days ago? A government under Pro. Osibanjo may be like the one of suffering and smiling for people like me because i don't trust these Senators to represent my interest well from what I have been observing, they will just takeover before the twinkling of an eye. I may be wrong no offense intended...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
If he like, let him land on the moon, corruption will never leave Nigeria as long as, workers are still paid 18000 minimum wage
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by bubu2019: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Buhari can't win fight against corruption if these set of Senators still exist as our Law Maker, I wish they teach Osinbajo hw to handle a corrupt senate........
hu de fight kworoption?,baba and babachir the grass cutter?bros recieve sence abeg
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by Biafman: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Keneking:
Amazing landing

- What is the message? We are working but Saraki and Dino and Ekweremadu are fighting back grin
- Our Magu is credible but DSS is stopping, fighting back grin
- PMB is keen on fighting corruption but court has not convicted any one successfully grin
- We need more time to deal with corrupt PDP members for the next 6 years. grin
- Saraki, Ekweremadu and Dino want to stop funding EFCC , can EU epp with small cash to prosecute high profile case grin
Mumu, deal first with the most corrupt individual in zoo-nigeria called Mr Tinubu. After the drug dealer, you can face Chibuike Amaechi. By then, we will know your Daura President is serious about his useless corruption campaign.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by SamiraF: 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Dem no invite Magu? Na only dis lying fake pastor dem see to call?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by orisa37: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2023
I LOVE YEMI AND REMI AROUND BOLA.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) by orisa37: 7:47am On Oct 14, 2023
YEMI IS A PRECIOUS JEWEL AND WE ALL KNOW THIS. MAY GOD BE HIS SECURITY SAFETY AND SUCCESS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu / Ex-Minister Sale Mamman Arrested Over Alleged ₦‎22 Billion Fraud / PIB: Saraki Protests As Kachikwu, Adeosun Shun Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.