Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Would U Indulge In It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Indulge In It? (662 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. / What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Indulge In It? by splint007(m): 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2009
HELLO FOLKS, SEASON GREETINGS TO ALL. I JUST WANT US TO HAVE A LITTLE SURVEY ON AN IMPORTANT ISSUE. MOST OF US ALWAYS IGNORE THE FACT THAT AT CERTAIN TIMES, THE HUMAN BODY CAN BE WEAK. MY POINT IS THIS, IF U ARE A GUY OR A GIRL AND IN A RELATIONSHIP, CAN U BRING URSELF TO HAVE A FLING (OFF SEX OR AN AFFAIR) WIT SOMEONE ELSE, EVEN THOU STRINGS WILL NOT BE ATTACHED. U KNOW JUST FREE URSELF AND SEE WAT IT'S LIKE TO SLEEP WIT SOMEONE WHO ISN'T UR MATE. FOLKS SINCERE RESPONSE PLZ, WOULD U INDULGE IN THAT? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would U Indulge In It? by omega25red(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2009
honestly we all go through life wondering what that girl in my case or guy can do to us in bed. at the same time i just wouldn't want the same to be done to me and im not sure i can live with myself knowing that i slept with another woman and im looking at my girl in the eye and pretending that im faithful.
Of course she probably can do it but ignorance is bliss
Re: Would U Indulge In It? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2009
omega25red:

honestly we all go through life wondering what that girl in my case or guy can do to us in bed. at the same time i just wouldn't want the same to be done to me and im not sure i can live with myself knowing that i slept with another woman and im looking at my girl in the eye and pretending that im faithful.
Of course she probably can do it but ignorance is bliss
I could kiss you. I wish more men while like you. kiss kiss
Re: Would U Indulge In It? by splint007(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2009
(I could kiss you. I wish more men while like you.).

FORGET ABOUT KISSING HIM, WATS UR TAKE ON THE ISSUE, THAT IS HIS VIEW, WATS URS.
ABI U DEY FEAR SAY U GO INDILGE?
Re: Would U Indulge In It? by netotse(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2009
splint007:

FORGET ABOUT KISSING HIM, WATS your TAKE ON THE ISSUE, THAT IS HIS VIEW, WATS URS.
ABI U DEY FEAR SAY U GO INDILGE?
why you dey beef them? oya ebonyeyes come and kiss the OP too. . .

@OP
why are you asking the question sef? are you looking for ppl to convinve you to indulge?

cos i know the general consensus would be dont do it!
Re: Would U Indulge In It? by ebinom(f): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2009
if my partner is busy sleeping with other women then i won't feel guilty doing the same.instead of sitting mopping and praying i'll just give him a dose of his own medicine
Re: Would U Indulge In It? by hax: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2009
and if it comes with a dose of HIV? don't cut your nose to spite your face.
Re: Would U Indulge In It? by Akebulan: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2009
I couldnt. I simply couldnt. I dont have enough balls to, and I do believe in karma.
Re: Would U Indulge In It? by iice(f): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2009
Hell no. . .now if i was free cheesy
Re: Would U Indulge In It? by Akebulan: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2009
ebinom:

if my partner is busy sleeping with other women then i won't feel guilty doing the same.instead of sitting mopping and praying i'll just give him a dose of his own medicine

why not just leave him for someone who wouldnt cheat on you?

(1) (Reply)

Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. / Where Can I Get Good Enhancers For Me / Where Is The Best Plce To Spend Your Vals Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.